Why do ugly, white, right-wing incels become violent?

Why do ugly, white, right-wing incels become violent?

Attached: white_shooters.jpg (640x360, 107K)

Same reason all niggers are illiterate criminals. They’re retarded

Reminder that in the US, only Asians have lower rates of violent crimes than whites.

Most mass shootings occur by young black men/adolescents. The most high profile ones are typically carried out by white men, and occur in areas where shootings aren't normal. You won't see nationwide coverage of a Chicago bloodbath driveby, it doesn't fit the narrative and the media only gives a shit about the black community when they can profit from sensationalism, or try and gaslight the public into further ethnic tension. Also, Sandy Hook was a false flag, Elliot was Asian, and Nikolas is Hispanic. Columbine were two white adolescents, and they planned for years despite reports of bullying, violent video games and heavy metal inspiring them. Unlike Cruz, they also purchased/manufactured/modified their weapons illegally. Omar Mateen, an Arab man, holds the body count due to Vegas having multiple gunmen. However, he was a victim of MK Ultra, and sadly wouldn't have become violent had he not gone through that.

You would too if you never had sex, looked like you escaped the mental ward and couldn't think for yourself.

elliot was hapa
and the third from the right whose name i forgot is a mexican mutt

only 2.5 of those people are white
lanza had a gf
dylan was apolitcal

the third one has pretty severe alcohol fetal syndrome, definitely a factor in him having poor decision making.

And jews

Hapas and jews, user

2 mutts in that pick

Attached: mass shooter maymay.jpg (600x833, 121K)

I hate that fucking lanza kids fucking face goddamnit

The third from the right should be destroyed...

Ya answered your own question. They're ugly, white, right-wing incels

says the ugly nigger

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

the voice of experience

can't spell meme
lmao

Because the media minimizes all the Muslim crimes so you think it’s always white people

Mfw these were all leftists

>elliot roger
>white

Id fuck the guy on the far left the other 3 look retarded

This, or they'll merge Arab and sometimes even Hispanic crime data with whites.

this
OP is colossally retarded for saying Nikolas Cruz and Elliot Rodger were white. they're both violent shitmixed inbreds, agressive because one of their parents was an unevolved ape.

Shouldn't the orlando gay club shooter haji Mateen also be in that lineup? Didn't he smash like 50 people?

His name is Haji?
Converts to Islam usually name themselves "Hadji" or "Haji" after completing the hadj so he was probably a white convert to Islam.

Those are Jews and mutts my boy

omly half of them are white.

big fax

being said, traitors aren't associated with us

how do you know their political preference? my guess would be they never even had one

Omar Mateen