Just need to get some shit off my chest

Just need to get some shit off my chest.

My life is a wreck. No matter how much I fight it the slow decay is endless. I work hard, I did everything I was supposed to. Went to school, got a job found a lover. But it never seems to work out. Ever since i left home at 18 it's been 1 crisis after another. My wife tried to murder me, i got fired because i was in the hospital but i picked myself up and said it would get better. New job new house and wouldn't you know it car died had to buy a new one, roommates ran and left me with the bill on the house. Got evicted. New house went back to school and got a degree new lover. Cat that's my world and wouldn't you know it water main breaks and destroys the place and the complex charges me for it lawyers say theres nothing i can do. New house new roommates they trash the place, cant kick them out because I cant afford rent without them. Live in a rotting corpse for 15 months. New house new roommate. Hes great pays most of the bills and wouldn't you know it. Cat gets sick. Vet gives her meds but she isnt getting any better. She stopped grooming and her matted fur smells like a hospice home. She lost so much weight but barely eats barely drinks. Can't afford another vet visit. No matter how hard I work, no matter what I do it always gets ruined. People say it will get better but at this point I dont even know what that is. My memory is starting to go. I cant remember a time where I wasnt on the verge of collapse. My childhood is a haze of blurred faces and vague events. I keep getting the feeling that even if it gets better I've been polluted to the point where nothing life could possibly give me would be consolation. I am in hell.

Thanks

Attached: Dead-morgue.jpg (615x409, 17K)

Quit yer bitchin' and clean up after yourself.
You're a fucking mess.
How come you don't know how to fix your own car? A broken water line? The internet has everything at your fingertips but nooooooo, you gotta lay blame at the feet of "fate" or some such shit.
Have a beer, man the fuck up, and fix shit.
You'll feel better after.

Welcome to life OP. The shit never ends. There is always something. You can never get ahead. But just remember there is always someone worse off than you.

I do know how to fix my own car. The transmission died and the tools and parts to fix it outweighed the cost of a new car. The broken water line dumped a swimming pool into my living room and the complex charged me for the damage.
It's not about blame or fate. I'm tired I want my cat to be okay I want to be anyone else. I've fixed shit every time just to have it get ruined I've manned up and pulled myself together everytime. What have I gotten for it? What has it accomplished. I'm a practical person. If a problem doesnt get fixed by fixing it what's the point of doing the work. I know I'm pathetic, hell I would trade everything just to be someone else without any knowledge of this. But the bridges are burnt, what's done is done.

Lol yeah op why the fuck don't you have what you need to fix a car? Disgraceful

The one thing you didn't do was stop being a little bitch.

Attached: your_fault.jpg (480x386, 34K)

Tried it, didnt work

>If a problem doesnt get fixed by fixing it what's the point of doing the work
If you don't know the answer to that then you are a retard.
Do what's right BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO FUCKING DO.
Why do you keep breathing if nobody tells you you are so cool for doing it?

Welcome to the capitalist society OP, where if you're rich or special you'll live the dream life, and otherwise you'll live in hell. I guess you're American?

Lol, welcome to the land of freedom, when you can be anything you want, you just have to take responsability for it!

I keep breathing because when I stop I pass out and then unconsciously start doing it again. I'd kill myself but then my dying cat and my partner would be homeless and the guilt over it outweighs the urge to walk into traffic. Tbh though death has become like the next big anticipation for me. Like I'm at a rock show stuck in the mosh pit. I want to go home and I can see the warm glow of the exit sign. Just gotta wait until I can wade through all the people and finally embrace the solitude of my car. I look forward to it. Like the next installment of my favorite book.

That's the thing. I dont want anything anymore. Nothing I could possibly obtain in life would satisfy me. I'm stuck in a permanent mental state of bracing for the next tragedy. Fight or flight is all there is.

Have you visited your parents?

How old are you OP? And where are you from?

Nice blog, faggot.

No they live really far away. I talk to them often though.
30 I live in georgia

Thanks

it's just my suspicion though ...

Attached: capitalism.jpg (240x210, 8K)

U can make it Yea Forumsro
Rip cat

Attached: 1564191071811.jpg (446x473, 23K)

Don't you have a way to move back in with your parents? It would remove a lot a stress from you, you need to blow off some steam man

Well, I hope you get your life together

Why don't you move either with your parents or to another country?

That's the spirit

did you have her checked for diabetes? childhood cat had it, was just like yours before we got her on insulin

Yeah, move to Norway. We love americans

I wish, while they dont mind helping me out occassionally they told me they dont want me to come back and live with them

I'm taking her back to the vet this afternoon

Wow, I feel you bro.. On a side note, is this an American thing? In my country it would be basically unthinkable that your parents would tell you "lol fuck off" when in need, but again here nobody would go out to live on their own when 18 and relying on debt either

Dont listen to the first reply user. He probably fucks his own cat. What you're describing is indeed truly unlucky. I feel you! But you never give up. Never! Plenty of people have it worse than you, the struggle is truly real. But collect your thoughts and look for other answers. Maybe try a psychologist? They're great for just talking and discussing one's problems. Maybe talk to your parents? Tell then about your situation! Reach out to someone. Move to another country/city. I know you can achieve a happy life user, I really do. NEVER GIVE UP

Wow a cat and some bills what hell you live in.
How about having a wife and son and have your wife leave you on his first christmas eve after you moved to where she lives, now your stuck either getting to see him or leave to where you have some freinds. Then keep seeing msgs a guy sends to her addressing her using her first name and his surname when she is still officially married to you.
Tell me more about the cat though.

I hear you dude. Im a 34 year old fuck up. Drunk driving and getting fired from 4 or 5 jobs. If I had a pill for a pain free death id take it right the fuck now.
Good luck man.

Wow a whore wife and not be able to always see your friends, what hell you live in.
How about living in a third world shithole of a country, orphan at 6 years old, having to make Adidas soccer balls in the day and sucking dicks in the night just to survive, living in an 10 square meters apartment with 5 guys and rats everywhere.
Tell me more about how you miss the evenings with your friends though.

I've often contemplated completely giving up and dying a street walker in a warm state like cali or Florida. Do this. Post about it when you can. I'll live vicariously through you.

My first wife stabbed me in the throat and claimed it was a suicide attempt. They believed her.

As for my cat she started getting sores we though it was a flea allergy but even after we got rid of the fleas she kept getting worse. She stopped eating and barely drinks. Shes lost a bunch of weight and stopped grooming herself. She just kinda sits on my bed all day.

Maybe I should have let her kill me

op nothing i could tell you would affect you cause i'm younger than you so obvious immaturity and lack of wisdom

idk man
i grew up in a pussy generation to a pussy family and am a pussy myself so THOUGHTS inside of my head is too much for me
fucking first world problems
i allow thoughts to defeat me because again, i'm a pussy from a pussy generation born to a pussy family

Idk some gen z kids I know are pretty smart

Im fine with my thoughts until i gpo full schizo and think elon musk is out to hear them they're just thoughts theyre not meant to be shared

tell me user, why havent you killed yourself already?

My partner and my cat would be homeless.