What would you do if your son decided to become a girl?

What would you do if your son decided to become a girl?

Attached: CC0067EB-8D2F-428C-996F-C22AC251E5EC.jpg (960x960, 148K)

>What would you do if your son had mental problems, leading to him thinking he was another gender than what he was born with?
ftfy

Use that boi-pussy to see if he really is

Tell him no. Get him therapy too, 70% of kids come out of it if you catch it early and treat with therapy. I'd avoid being hard on him and forcing him into a closet and draw it out of him and treat it the best I could as a loving father.

If treatment is unsuccessful I'd disown him. Seriously remove him from all photos and get angry when anyone mentioned him.

shock therapy

Aborto her

Faggot

gender is a non-biological, social construct. you mean sex.

Institutionalize him.

Attached: 1564504113632.jpg (1079x947, 488K)

Rape it and honour kill it of course, what the fuck did you think I'd do?

Tell him that life isn't easy like that.if you're born a boy you cannot change it.

Remind him that hes a faggot

Find out who he got that idea from and strangle them with their intestines.

so you can choose your sex but not your gender

One of the primary reasons for my divorce was I did not want children.

Attached: 1513559644210.gif (500x281, 977K)

What if he said “so? who cares?”

You forget what happens when you feed the trolls?

Let him suck my dick until he masters the art so he would be a good little cocksucker for his future husband.

kill him and bury him the back yard

There are 2 genders. Then there are million mental disabilities.
Accepting this makes it way easier to treat all the sad fucks before they join the 40% club.

Explain him that he can dress however he wants but also show him the horrors of surgery. It wouldn't really matter to me as long as he doesn't mutilate himself permanently.

Eww

Get a large kitchenknife and tell him to drop his pants.
Nonsense will be over in one minute.

Throw it out of my house. The child should learn that the meaning of life is survival.

Put it in an orphanage

Violently rape him and then ask him if he wants that happening for the next 10 years. Then I would completely ignore him for the next two weeks with a sickened nauseous face on. Then I'd ask him if that's what he wanted for his entire life after his 10 years of "attractiveness" were over.

A stern beating.

BLAST IT WITH PISS

SHIT STAIN CRUST ON TOILET?