I have been told that this is unusual Yea Forums. What do you think?

I have been told that this is unusual Yea Forums. What do you think?

Attached: IMG_20190801_222638.jpg (2610x4640, 1.47M)

I can do it too. I'd say 2/10 can.

I have been told this is not normal
What do you think?

Attached: 20190801_133127-1.jpg (1825x2740, 704K)

Attached: problems.jpg (1520x2688, 945K)

What is this then?

Attached: 20190801_223425.png (900x1200, 1.25M)

Nice drawing

Attached: unchunk.jpg (1728x2592, 901K)

afaik called judendaumen because juden used it to count moniez

there are two ways: you have bent bones. thumb never gets straight, no problems with age
or: you have wide angled joints. thumb can get straight, but using it in the angle shown will get you at old age.

Andrew?

broken pinkie?

>What is this then?
bad
marfan syndrome?
or loose joints?

Attached: tingers.jpg (400x533, 34K)

It's called Hitchhikers Thumb

I'm no medic, but I suppose loose joints - if I flex my fingers like that, they don't hurt and never dislocate.

Curved bone from holding the umbilical cord in the womb
Doctors said they can fix it for the low low price of $10000 after they fucked up the first time
When I was a child they performed surgery cutting the nerves in my pinky hoping it was just tight nerve tissue that would heal back properly
They didn't even do an xray first
I would rather keep the money
I've considered losing it in a workplace "accident" for some money but I heard broken pinkies don't pay much
I can still clench it inwards to a tighter fist but half cocked is as far out as it can go
Rubber gloves take an extra second or two to wear but otherwise it has caused me no problems besides low self esteem

Attention whoring too huh?
Only attention whores do this cat scratch bs.
You're not suicidal, you're not depressed.
You're just low self esteem, seeking attention, lonely, horny.
Are you a guy?
If you're a girl you can still get laid, I would fuck a girl with no limbs at all and a melted face.
I'd fuck a dismembered vagina at the side of the road on a car crash scene.
Pussy is pussy.
If you're a guy just lay down on railroad tracks
It's instant
Just make sure the train driver or a station attendee doesn't see you
Jump out when it's too late for them to stop, make sure you're head or neck is on a rail or else

You're just double jointed. I can do it too, although you can go slightly further than I can. My mother was also be able to do it - it's hereditary.

Interesting. I reckon there aren't any issues that will show up once old age kicks in but how do double joints come to be? Is it a birth defect or some altering in the genes?

Genetics
It doesn't get worse or better
It doesn't usually cause any problems
I used to babysit a girl who suffered seizures and was double jointed in her knees
She would sometimes sieze up and fall down forwards knees bending forwards
Scared the shit out of bystanders unaware of her condition
She used to say she loved me when she was 9 and let me give her full body massages
Now she's 18 and contacted me on Facebook
I replied back saying I don't like roasties

You think fingering a girl with those gecko fingers will be like a massage for their vaginas? Asking for myself. Also, got any pics of her?

Weird penis

Would be slightly interesting if I was 10