Guy's, how to have more beard? i'm 23, I have a shitty beard, I look like a child

guy's, how to have more beard? i'm 23, I have a shitty beard, I look like a child..

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-02-19 à 17.22.21.png (397x218, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziPt0jrv5tY
youtube.com/watch?v=aKgZlL2sq5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some just can't. Sorry, user.

Few years later you will start wishing that you are still looking like a child.

i just have to wait i think.. it's very hard to have girlfriend/sexfriend without beard, people think i'm 18 yo, every time i want to go out i've to show my ID

Don't be so underage.

>Don't be so underage.

i think teenager is the appropriate word

>i just have to wait i think.. it's very hard to have girlfriend/sexfriend without beard, people think i'm 18 yo, every time i want to go out i've to show my ID
Maybe but in my experience some people are just patchy....

>>Shave pubes
>>Glue on face
>>Profit!!!

Attached: True-af.jpg (388x379, 19K)

Just give up and start taking estrogen, user. You were clearly meant to be a woman.

>Just give up and start taking estrogen, user. You were clearly meant to be a woman.
gtfo trap

massage your face with urine every day

I would like to pound Monroe's brains out.

I'm late 20s and practically hairless. Starting to get more hair growth now especially on my chest. It doesn't make sense but maybe we have delayed the process somehow.

tried, not working bro

My beard. It's grown a bit longer since April, however. I'm thinking about dying the gray hairs.

Attached: 04-19.jpg (810x1080, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ziPt0jrv5tY

Then he started putting minoxidil on his face, this is him now

youtube.com/watch?v=aKgZlL2sq5Y

where can i found this shit

>basically no cheeks
Try shaving and leaving only a Van Dyke

Walgreens

Don't do it user you'll never forgive yourself for your vanity. I got grays too but idgaf anymore

I'd probably never get around to doing it anyway. But I'm sure you're right.

Have the right genetics, like me I'm 18 and need to shave daily since I'm 15/16 and even got bullied for when I was 12 (god I fucking hate the amount of hair I have sometimes so badly)

>Don't do it user you'll never forgive yourself for your vanity. I got grays too but idgaf anymore

i think i'll waiting again

my genetics is shit

My beard/moustache was always kinda patchy until I hit 28yo. Then at the same time my top hair started receding and my beard came in thiccc. I'm half german half mexican too, so i to looks fantastic.

Nigga.. you're supposed to bully them back for not having hair. You were the manly mature one lol

lmao

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 26 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)