Girlfriend found out I shared her pics in a on/off thread...

girlfriend found out I shared her pics in a on/off thread. Her "best" male friend told her about it and now she's super pissed...

should I beat the shit out of this guy? or just talk to gf?

ideas?
(pic not related)

Attached: 1537301745897.jpg (3464x3464, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUavTdv0qX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

clearly the only answer here is to post the nudes again.

Never trust a best friend who is a man. He’s there waiting to get into her pants and was friend zoned at one point. Beat his ass.

it's probably too late now, but act indignant and deny all knowledge, stating it must have been her creepy beta orbiter that told her about it. If he's that obsessed with her I guarantee he's done enough weird shit to her that she'd find it easy to believe. Tell her he's just breaking you up so he has a chance at her.

If you are feeling risky, tell her to demand to search his phone/computer. I guarantee he has a copy saved for himself for later, and that will be the final nail in his coffin.

You should probably do a murder suicide user.

forgot to say, tell her she hacked you. Girls don't know shit about computers so if you say "hacked" they'll think about all that fappening stuff and just accept it

he not she* fuck i can't type today

Beat her ass and have sex with him. She'll never question you again.

Columbian Necktie
That was the most heinous violation of the bro code

gf? she's wearing a wedding ring.

he said pic not related

dude knows her way back to middle school
so... i don't want to fuck it even more...

Attached: [034603].jpg (2120x3767, 1.32M)

>pic not related

You're fuckin retarded.

He did say pic not related
It's not her

just a whore i like, thats all dude.
well.. the hacking bullshit is quite convincing

Attached: [031768].jpg (840x1280, 135K)

that just solidifies the fact that he's playing the long game. Ask her how many times he's emotionally poured out his love for her and had to be shut down. If it's less than 5, i'll eat my own ass.

four times at least... she sees him like a little brother

Attached: [029610].jpg (820x1118, 185K)

If this is true, uh, you're the asshole, here.
As a non-affiliated party, I like the pictures and all, but you shouldn't have done that. Take your punishment.

trust me, I know from personal experience (unfortunately, I was him for a long time) that she'll dump his ass to the curb at even the slightest hint that he overstepped boundaries. If you are a good liar you could gain back her trust and ditch the orbiter as a bonus.

yes i know... I'm not a complete asshole
that time i just wanted to jack off and now i regret it

Is that her?

another fucking tard who can't read

Y do you keep posting that moo cow?

Attached: Look moar liek.jpg (821x1094, 592K)

pic not related dude... c'mon

Attached: [040744].jpg (2120x3767, 1.11M)

say what you will, but if the apocalypse ever comes and we have to start eating each other, the dudes who are into the fatties are going to be at an advantage. They'll be much juicier and you'll get more yield than you would from a girl like your pic.

it's my fucking post and I like this cow
well, there's no more advice,
hacking it is then

Attached: [033936].jpg (710x1136, 180K)

Attached: A437F5DF-6A67-4F01-AD71-EC0E6D6B36C2.jpg (4000x3000, 1.4M)

I don’t know but #WALL
but keep all the women inside

make sure you are apologetic too, like say that you are going to install better security on your phone so it never happens again. Make sure to really lay in to what a creep the other guy is and how you've always had a bad feeling about him etc

nice touch

Attached: [040753].jpg (2306x4096, 1.14M)

youtube.com/watch?v=vUavTdv0qX0 this is her new youtube channel the pic OP posted anywya. she clearly kws her nudes got leaked.

wtf

hey user, dont fuck this up. any wrong move and your relationship is over.

got kik to discuss strategy?

disclaimer: if this doesn't work, it will blow up super hard and you'll probably never talk to her again, but in my opinion that is a better fate than trying to do the "we're breaking up, but I still value you as a friend" bullshit.

op what about just telling her the truth

that you did it because you were horny and it made you hard to feel that kind of ownership over her?

If this ain’t the realest shit

that's a trap, she'll just fire back "if you were horny you could have just called me" or something. Or she'll just think it's gross. There's no way to make this look like a power move in a positive way.

i never said that you claim it's normal.

you own up to your mistake and apologize for it, but you also say that it was just a result of not being able to control your sexual urges.

im not saying you should defend yourself. im saying you should admit evertything you did and give her the chance to decide if you should be forgiven

beat the shit out of him dont be a pussy

im gay