Have you ever fucked a girl that wasn't really legal? what was the biggest age gap you had?

have you ever fucked a girl that wasn't really legal? what was the biggest age gap you had?

Attached: sweat.jpg (225x225, 8K)

i was 29 back then, don't know exacly her age, she said she was 18, but i think she was much younger, more like 13-14.
i was so horny i didn't call her on her bs and just played along.
fattest nut i ever busted to this day, no regret.

i fucked a 21 year old when i was 17. She was a coworker and we gradually got closer over many months. We were fuckbuddies for a while but she ended up being a bitch and we stopped talking.

Attached: 1560791178934.jpg (460x657, 62K)

got a bj from a 13yo when i was 17. never thought or worried about it.

When I was 18 I fucked a girl who was a couple months away from her 15th bday. When i was 21 i fucked a 32 year old.

When i was 15 i fucked a 28 yo single mom from across the street.
It was illegal for her, and it lasted less than 2 minutes.

Attached: 1436793228100.jpg (200x300, 38K)

im 39 and my gf 25. start with her when she was 18

A few years younger but I was also underage. There are so called Romeo and Juliet laws in most places to keep statutory rape off of other minors.

kek, was she even hot?

were you her first?

When I was 17/18 I had a girlfriend that was 14. Shit was cash, came in her mouth all the time, did anal, fucked outside a few times and had a threesome.

Kind of sucks though cause I haven't found anyone that awesome sexually since.

what ?

was she virgin?

yes im her first

Are you from NYC?

what are you waiting for to marry her and put babies in her?

I said in nutted in 2 minutes, if she were hot I wouldn't last 30 seconds.
For comparison she looked like pic related with saggier tits.

Attached: single mom.jpg (480x640, 22K)

dont want kid

eww! how did you even get a boner?

No? Why do you know a guy who fucked a 14 year old? Haha

I lost my virginity at 24 due to being a socially inept cunt up til then. If there were no laws I'd fuck a 15-16 year old, always regret it though

I can fuck a 15/16 year old anyway

I fucked an 18 yr old when I was 16

No but when I was 41 I fucked a 17 year old. Legally.

Attached: go to europe you pedo.jpg (620x320, 37K)

How did that work? Did you have to pay?

She was 13. I was 13.
Knowing it was illegal made it so much hotter.

not illegal

When I was 18 I was dating this bi polar 16yo girl
She would tongue fuck me like there was no tomarrow
Her hands couldn't even wrap around my penis they were so small
Her dad forced us apart
Apperently she lied about her age and was only 14

Yeah, about 10 years.

21/17 and another 22/17, both still in high school

Lol no

Thanks for answering my question properly faggot. How did it actually happen?

It's been so long since I've seen that image

Attached: 1564503353045.jpg (272x253, 14K)

I met a chick on tinder. During the course of the date she told me she lied and was 17. I googled age of consent in my state and she was legal so I let her suck my dick in the car. A month later I drove back, got a motel room, and took her virginity.

I was with an 18 year old when I was 32. We were fuckbuddies for a little bit. Most recently, I'm almost 40 and have been sleeping with a 27 year old.

Why would a 17 year old girl want to fuck some tired old dude?

lol. Now that I’m in my forties I’m drowning in young pussy.

She's my wife now. Of course I was underage at the time.

Aw you were doing so well. No-one alive or dead has ever said that and had it be true lol

Whatever kid. Try having some money to take girls out with. You’d be surprised what a teenager will do if you feed them sushi.

I used to think guys you like you were lying. Not anymore.

Yeah, she was 9.

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Attached: dazed-and-confused-1537553282.jpg (480x242, 30K)

Sushi? Oh yeah I've heard all about girls getting so wet cause someone bought them sushi.

Nice try FBI

When I was 24 I was with a 15 year old. Met her at a 18+ club so didn't find out her age until later. She was a huge slut anyway, so didn't feel too bad.

It’s the fact that you take them to an actual restaurant and not chipotle you fuckwit

In my early 20s I fucked my friends younger sister who was around 16 at the time.

Also knocked up my wife when she was 16 and I was 19 at the time. We're still together 20 years later.

One, you have your head out of your phone and know how to have a conversation.

Two, you know how to charm and are old enough to be able to think without your dick getting too far in the way.

Three, you have money to romance. Fancy restaurants, champagne, roses. You give them the fantasy they desire.

Four, if you aren't in bad shape, the girls will look past your age and say "Young boys don't understand me, I am looking for a man who will treat me right."

It is pretty easy if you are older and have money. No, it is shooting fish in a barrel.

This

I was 5 at the time.

i am 44, i confirm this. I can have all the poontang i want.
Currently have three sugarbabes that i am fucking several times a month.
I am fucking them raw too, paid for their IUDs.
Money. Is. The. Answer.

Ah ok I get it now, the important thing is sticking your dick in something and if you can essentially pay for it that makes it nice and easy.

Role models all of you.

Commence with fapping, millenial moralfag.

I’m 25 but When I was 19 I fucked a 15 year old. Or at least I tired, my dick is only average/slightly larger than average at 7.15 inches hard, decent girth. But I couldn’t get my dick in inside her pussy, it just wouldn’t go. In the backseat of my car i laid on my back and she straddled me, I had to grip the base of my cock to stop it from bending/breaking and she sat all her weight on my dick trying to get it to get it. Not even the head got it. So I put a condom on hoping the lube would help and I got about an inch inside before it was like hitting a brick wall. Eventually after about 30 minutes of trying I told her sorry it wasn’t going in and so I laid her on her back and ate her hairy little pussy. It was the first time she ever had her pussy eaten and she literally squirmed and kicked her legs and moaned. Tasted super metallic but I didn’t care. After about 5 minutes of eating her pussy I decided I’d slip my tongue a little lower down near her butthole to see if she’d say anything. She didn’t. So I flipped her over on her belly, spread her cheeks and went to town eating her tiny little butthole. She seemed kinda shocked but she definitely loved it. Girl was an absolute freak. Unfortunately she kinda got feelings for me a few weeks later and I had to cut it off before I got to try and fuck her again. One of the best moments of my life though honestly

I used to fuck my 34 year old neighbor when I was 16-17. She was a single pastel-goth type chick who worked in LA and was into the same music and shit I was into. Wish I could have ended up marrying her but we were just too far apart in age

Nope, you don't...

We like young girls because they have the magic potion... youth.

That energy, that tight body, that eagerness, and that lack of bitchiness that an older lady rarely has.

They make us feel younger as well.

The Fountain of Youth is real. You just get it with a platinum credit card now...