There's a stranger in my back yard. He's looking at the fence between me and the neighbors...

There's a stranger in my back yard. He's looking at the fence between me and the neighbors, which was damaged in a storm a few weeks back, but he's on my property without my permission. He didn't knock on the door either, he was just there. He was likely hired by the neighbors and doesn't seem malicious, but I'm on edge here. All the doors and windows are locked, I'm taking care not to be noticed, no turning on or off lights. Advice?

Attached: suddenrealization.jpg (800x450, 60K)

Why are you paranoid about a stranger and not paranoid about your paranoia and mental illness?

I definitely can't intimidate him away, I'm a tiny doughboy with no muscle. I don't want to waste the time of the police with what could be a trivial matter. Currently just observing and waiting. I assume if him and his crew want to fuck with the fence they'll at least ask us first. If not, and they start messing, that's when I'll go out and confront them.

chill

Attached: 1112848_ext_Mozart and the Others_bg.jpg (703x450, 38K)

I've never experienced this before. There's a stranger on my property and I'm home alone with my 14 year old sister, our parents are at the hospital. I tried contacting them but no response. I'm hoping he's just looking for now and will come back later to repair it, hopefully they'll be home by then.

Why no have gun or long spear

I got big kitchen knives

Attached: 65b.png (473x360, 138K)

Your parents are dead

Attached: a0a8df5df64befc167f994f8f264b7c3aa8a2a72.jpg (600x300, 33K)

How old are you user? I’m worried for you and your sister.

What are your final words, user?
PS show sister

Just call the cops if you think something is up, explain everything to them and they will send someone to check it out

>PS show sister
this

How big are your sisters boobs?

This is why stand your ground laws exist. Get him, OP!

In all seriousness though, if he's licensed to do whatever it is he's doing, probably insurance, then he legally has the right to access your Easement.

No way that would happen in the UK kek

Go to your room, kiss your waifu pillow, take the katana you have on the wall and go charge him screaming something in Japanese. If he runs, he wont be coming back, if he stays, you cut him down and claim he was trespassing and you were just protecting youre property.

yeah, we are worried give us your address so we can go guard you

Ready the shotguns, maybe he needs a reminder of your freedom.

Can we see your penis?

> Easement

castlelaw thar butch to oblivion?

underrated post

Doing this will get you your sister and the guy in your backyard raped dont do it user

Keep it handy. Call him out from your door and ask what’s he doing. Don’t let him see you’re armed, don’t t even try to reveal yourself, just talk to him from a door or a window. And hound him that he’s on your property. Do all this and call the cops if he shows any ounce of aggression.

If this is real, for fuck sake calm down. The fence is fucked, they got someone out to look at it, probably won't try and talk to you, if he does just say yo try again when my parents are back.

Fucking kids think everyone is out to kill them these days. He's looking at the fence he doesn't give a shit about you, forget he's there and get back to posting wavy memes or whatever it is kids do these days.

Thread full of pussy ass Chump supporters. Stop being scared whiny bitches.

Oh yeah OP here, he gone.