Can someone please tell me what the fuck is up with Mormons?

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is up with Mormons?

Attached: morans.jpg (720x576, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47zHLMOqsD0&feature=youtu.be&t=175
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're generally very nice. Uber Christian. They wear special underwear. Their founder is a massive liar. A fair bit of the teachings are kind of a mix of Masonic ideas and ritual, and run of the mill Christian stuff.

I dunno, go wiki it, or watch Book Of Mormon

Like, whats their deal?

Really?

Oh? Are they nice to party with or what?

I feel like I wanna throw them a nice kegger next time they ring my doorbell.

What's to know? They are selling snake oil, as do all religions.

More like morons kek

Saw a pair of Mormons last year when I was in Japan. They seemed incredibly happy to have a white guy say hi to them, and wish them luck.

Oh I don't need any of that, plenty of snakes where I live.

They don't seem to have many brothers in their religion, at least the ones I seen where always white.

they are all possessed by the demon of courtesy, joseph smith was a silly goose, don't let them into your house unless you're going to put them through a saw-esque trial of wit and horror

Mormons central location is Salt Lake City, Utah.
Right across the street from the Central Zucking Agency data center. 90% of them work there.

Attached: CIA_Geek.jpg (620x827, 100K)

They are the American made Christians. Extremely retarded and their whole teaching is based on the weakest lie ever.

But they aren't assholes, so just leave em to it.

mormons in japan? what the fuck

Super brainwashed

those are missionaries. kids far away from home for 2 years trying to recruit new members. i usually feed them meals as often as i can, some of them REALLY don't know how to cook.

they can't drink alcohol or drink coffee or tea if they are observant. so a kegger would be them watching you get wasted.

Yeah, I'm sure they were on their mission.

Seemed really friendly. I kinda regret not stopping and talking to them.

mormon girls are hot as fuck for some reason

I tried to start reading their bible and couldn't stop laughing at the Testimonies in the beginning. It's like like Grade School Level Indoctrination.

So for a Rationalist like me the Morman Faith is quite laughable.

dum da dum dum dum dum dum

>
Uh, not usually. They aren't supposed to drink alcohol, or even caffeine. Naturally, some are flexible sinners like everyone else in the world, but the ones that come to your door are typically the hardcore believers.

their women don't think anal counts as sex so they're all a bunch of little butt sluts

Shit... Yea.. there was that one I really wanted to Marry, but you know. I couldn't stop being an asshole.

This in combination with this:

Makes everything so tragic. I was gonna ask them to bring some mormon bitches so we could get our fuck on. I haven't seen much trim since I left college.

Oh... is that what they're daddies are telling them?

Anal, right! I can always opt to them that they just drink anally. And fuck anally too

they believe when you die your family gets it's own planet or heaven. they are also infamous for talking all death certificates they can get their hands on and baptising people post mortem into their church. it was find out that they were doing this to jews that died in concentration camps and many jews got angry because those people obviously died because of their religion. watch the antisemite retards lose their shit over this post.

Attached: IMG_20190724_102203.jpg (634x634, 70K)

Magic underwear

This

Is laughing considered "Lose their Shit"?

youtube.com/watch?v=47zHLMOqsD0&feature=youtu.be&t=175

no trim since college? go outside and look around. it's everywhere! or you just aren't trying very hard...

I'm very hard, but not in trying no I've just been sitting at home by the pool getting drunk.

I have to admit to this.

I'm sorry, I'll try harder.

Dated a Mormon chick in HS. She didn't drink or party but she really liked to fuck! And fuck raw. She would beg me to cum inside her but I'd pull out knowing we weren't using any BC. Broke up with her. She ended up getting preggo like a month later with the next BF.

Did she really get pregnant with that other boyfriend or....?

Might be a daddy bro!

They're misguided losers who now think they're important and have a purpose. They don't.

As MiRRoRMaN would put it: "We are all just meat for the slab. And the slab is hungry."

If its true that it was really your babby dude you might have actually cucked a mormon.

Say new bf was already mormon and kinda arranged, and its your bibby, you cucked him. he's paying your kids way.

If he turned mormon because of her, and again its your bibby, you cucked him.

Godspeed, user, godspeed.
Proud of you.

PLUS bro think about it, she gets married to this mormon dude and she cant very well say "oh yeah i btw I fucked David Davidson of Yea Forums and its his bibby prolly" so she'd have to lie and say its HIS babby.

It wasn't mine. She actually called me and told me about it. I specifically asked her if it was. Plus she was boneing another guy right after me. Like I said she loved the dick and obviously not just mine.

If I tell this story to other people would you mind if I changed it to my version though? Its such an amazing story.

Also kinda amazing you fucked a mormon btw. But I love to exaggerate when I tell tales to other people.

Oh btw this one mormon from 30 day fiance did get cucked by a russian bride HARD. You should look it up, they're both white and MIRACULOUSLY a black babby came out.

Theres pictures and everything.. So wonderful

They stop Africans from raping babies by getting them to fuck frogs instead. Pretty cool guys

pretty much pic related

Attached: planofsalvation.jpg (1109x420, 166K)

Mormons are not as bad as Jews.

But we already passed the Millennium?

different one

wheuh? isn't the millennium just the millennium? I don't think there are any other millenniums?

holy fuck get mathed you finger-counting brainlet

Was raised mormon. Got out when i was 16. Just another sect. Got a touch more money than some interpretations of Christianity, less than others.

jesus christ man it aint my fault i have discalculy im literally cypherblind and i aint making that shit up.

i just thought this is it, we passed the fucking millennium. besides when it comes to complete autistic retardation im very fucking sorry but the mormons got even this place beat by a very thick flat earthed non vaxxed landslide.

good on you that u got out. say u wasnt in that warren jeffs branch where u?

if so tell me some interested shit. that warren jeffs story fascinates me to no end.

PROTIP: Google it

They're the Jews of Christianity. Very clannish and you can't trust 'em any farther than you can throw 'em.
>God lives on a star.
>Magical underwear!
>No sex before marriage, except for maybe the tip.
>Baptize your great-great-great-great-grandparents.

In Mormonism, the millennium refers 1000 years of peace after the resurrection of the faithful. The resurrection has not happened.

They're a little bit cultist, but not the worst.
They're survivalists.
They're about prosletyzing.
They actually do real volunteer work, and this includes wearing black suits outside in the middle of summer. They must sweat like beasts.

Oh on the survivalist thing, if the zombie apocalypse happens raid the Mormons first. They'll have a couple years worth of canned goods.

Wasnt in his branch. I was raised in a southern branch. All of my family is from salt lake city so I was there a lot. I've been to several of the temples in Utah. Was baptized in a mormon temple. Was sealed in the mormon temple in salt lake. If you can suspend your disbelief enough to believe the bible, the book of mormon and pearl of great price aren't an extra hurdle. The mormons i grew up with are tight knit, hyper clan-ish yet open to peaceful visitors or converts, giving, hard working, humble people. Family strength, preparedness, and faith are core tenants. Trust in god, work.
I went to college in the town that Joseph Smith was imprisoned too

Religions sell social ties and charity.
Go shove bananas in your ass somewhere else, TJ.

Can I ask you a purely theoretical question, and this question goes for all of my Yea Forumsrethren:

You got all these doomsday religions out there and ironically tons of them stupidly gave people a date, numerous times. the jehova's have like several times going back all the way to the 70s.

now what i'm wondering about is say they pick november 5th 2019 as a doomsday, and they wake up SURPRISE SURPRISE everything is still here and on to you know november 6th of course, do they get bummed? like AH SHIT THE WORLD DIDNT DIE.....?

I always wonder about that.

Heaven

got em

Attached: 1562082792709.jpg (390x470, 66K)

wow, thats some crazy yet interesting shit! thank you for answering that, yeah i'd imagine salt lake city is like close to that giant temple they built right?

thats often the thing with cults though, the believers themselves are often the nicest people you'll ever meet, with a few exceptions of course like the manson family. they're often also wide eyed, all smiles, because well they think they've been saved and they think they have the answers to life's riddles.

sometimes i wonder if there even is an answer. i remember in that movie Constantine keanu said "God is a kid with an ant-farm" and maybe the truth is pretty close to that.

My experiences are they're nice but you have to learn the language. Went to a Singles Ward when I was in college. Gave free parking downtown and good food 1/wk in exchange for a psuedo bible study class. Ended up just reading on my Kindle instead. But the chicks are hot and desperately need dick.

As a social organization, I think they're cool even if the dogma is a little weird. They value family and serving the community. I've never seen an organisation that dedicated to making the community a better place. If they end up being right about the whole heaven/hell/earth thing, I'd be OK with that.

Mormons are brainwashed idiots..

Ever been to a mormon cannery? I remember vividly as a kid growing up for years, once a month on a saturday it was my family's turn to work. 5 or 6 families work per weekend. Processing vegetables or fruits or beans or dehydrated milk or whatever it happened to be into number 10 cans. When your family works, you get a portion of the food. If your family doesnt work, the bishop still gives you food. I didn't know a single mormon family growing up that didnt have 9 months of long term food and water storage on hand.

I wonder though I mean I always assumed that mormon marriages where sorta arranged but I think I made that assumption due to the Warren Jeffs story.

What if all these sexed out Mormon chicks are just flirty fishing for more "souls"? thats what they did with the "Children of God"-cult where actually that one actress from Smallville was in and also being convicted of.

The world frowned hard on the Children of God's flirty fishing (google it if you dont know, good read, great awesome classic documentaries on them) and so I'd totally imagine the mormons keeping that shit hush hush. if they were doing that, of course, i'm not saying they are, i'm just thinking out loud.

Yeah cause it was canon that any POC was a decendant of a fallen angel until like the late 90s when they recanted.

I have only ever met mormons in my life one time. i live all the way in the netherlands and then i also, in the netherlands, live way up in the sticks. you can imagine i was totally amazeballed. for me seeing a mormon is like seeing a mexican in real life, we don't see those here in the netherlands. at least not way up in farmville where i am from.

they did actually spoke dutch but with a very thick american accent, it didn't last long though because well i'm just not open to that kinda stuff. but it was amazing to have them at my door. years later i understood that mormons go on "missions' all over the world.

holy hell thats racist. how in the hell do people accept a faith like that? so like being black is like a curse? wow

Mormonism was more about giving life a purpose rather than having a false sense of superiority. Put your entire being into the strength of your family and community was the highest calling a man or woman could aspire to.
There were asshats, of course. Smaller percentage than most groups I've been associated with in my life I'd say. I went to a baptist college, had to study the bible and supporting texts. That was the nail in the coffin for my journey with christianity of any flavor

I thought planes were gonna crash into the Olympic Stadium and into Big Ben back in 2012, and when it didn't happen after I'd been telling it for weeks, I had a certain level of cognitive dissonance. I remember laughing when it didn't happen and creeping my girlfriend at the time out.

I'll never know if myself and others were ultimately duped, or if "the powers that be" used a Xanatos Gambit and switched up the plan to make us look like dullards.

OH FUCKING WELL. :^)

They are relentless. Every mormon man goes on a mission at 18. A two year mission is standard, although longer missions can be approved. I got out just before then thankfully.

>Warren Jeffs
Ah I can see the confusion. The media gets the LDS (mainstream Mormons) and FLDS (fundamentalist crazies) churches mixed up. I can 100% confirm that marriages are not arranged by either local leadership or either of the families. They would be a social pariah if word got out.

>flirty fishing
damn that shit's hilarious. But no, I've never seen, heard, or think they imagine it like that. They're just dick crazy because everything tells them sex is great while the religion tells them not to do it. If it's a widespread thing, they're pretty shit at it because the girls never tried to bring me to church or anything. Just made sure to use a condom and shit.

Lot of religions had and still have weird corners. If it's not part of the general practice, it usually doesn't bug many people.

Has there ever been an organization lousy with multilevel marketing? Christ.

Attached: Funnel.jpg (720x406, 43K)

i think thats also the best appeal about mormonism, that families are together, of course when you leave mormonism well i dont need to tell you.... it makes it pretty hard to leave i imagine. most other faiths dont do that, like you take "normal" christianity like catholosism or protestants you keep your family when you leave. (depending on how hardcore christian your family is of course)

imagine you wake up, get a blowjob from your gf and then after you jizz you hear birds chirping and you suddenly remember what you told your followers, so you hop out of bed "GOD DAMNIT" gf in awe that you just used the lords name in vain "what is it oh surpreme lord?" "THE WORLD DIDNT FUCKING DIE"

its all so harsh, and its all such a must, its so like i dunno hardcore for lack of a better word. i mean i have my own religion as well but i only practice it by myself, i never go to any churches and i wont try and convert anybody. its very personal to me what i have, and for me it works, but i would never assume that it would work for anyone else.

you should seriously google it. the leaders son who is now dead, and the son is also dead, went on a rampage killing this one lady because he was abused severely as a child. as was any child in that religion. he made a video right before he did that talking about an hour about all the shit that happened. i think his name was ricky rodriguez if i remember correctly, the video is on youtube. when you hear what he tells its just tragic. and that religion still exists today. its insane.

yeah but to actually say being black is a punishment of God, i dunno but thats way way out there.

Why do they have such an interest in family history and genealogy?

>so like being black is like a curse? wow
Yes, but nobody needs some whack religion to tell 'em that.

Attached: 1564140187108.jpg (750x743, 132K)

>yeah but to actually say being black is a punishment of God, i dunno but thats way way out there.
Curse and punishment are your words, the other user just said they're descendants of fallen angels. I don't know Mormonism well enough to know the full implications of that, but you're seriously twisting what was said.

so what about asian people then, did God pee on them?

i mean jesus u know, its so far out there its crazy

I'm not trying to twist anything and i'm not trying to make mormons look like bad people. however i did study a lot of theology and i know that fallen angels, those are demons referred to in the catholic faith.

so they're actually saying that black people are the "spawn" of demons.

Watch book of Mormon. Saw it with a family friend who was in the religion until his early 30s. He said it's pretty spot on. But when you're in it, you're so indoctrinated / brainwashed, that you genuinely believe everything, regardless of how little sense it makes.

because they baptize the dead

TLDR: One of the core rules is you have to be baptized. (Paradise/Spirit Prison is like a holding cell until then). Then after everyone's lived a life and gotten baptized, everyone's resurrected knowing everything that's true. They live for 1000 years or some shit. Then Satan corrupts people because reasons and then you're judged to what kind of heaven you get. Do you:
1) Become God (very few people)
2) Chill for all eternity (more people)
3) Go to massive orgies (most people)
4) Go to whatever Outer Darkness is (almost no one)

pic related

Attached: Many+saw+God+as+a+Watchmaker+—who+wound+the+watch+up+and+let+it+run…this+was+called+deism..jpg (1024x768, 112K)

It can cause static for sure. When a family is sealed in a mormon temple, that is a lifelong covenant between each member of the family and god. If a member decides to break that covenant, Keeping your bond with your family can be a family by family decision, but in the churches eyes, you are out until you want to come back.
It's a lifestyle for sure, but it's a network. Your family falls on hard times, dont worry I will give you the shirt off my back and my shoes too. Cant get to work because your car died? I'll take you every single day. Need money to pay your rent? Done. Bishops and Stake leaders have a lot of leeway when it comes to allocating church resources for church members.
Family is the MOST important aspect of a person's life in Mormonism, after god. You serve god by serving your family and community.

They use to knock on our door all the time. My roomate answered it once with a morning boner and bad drinking all nite breath. They never came back.

Depends on how far your go into the Apocrypha, there can be several types of fallen angels. They no longer exist in God's grace or whatever, but they don't have to be demons.

But that's really beside the point, because it's clearly about lineage. Lineage and ancestry is huge in the Bible, look at all the X begat Ys and talk about lost tribes. That it gets a little squirrely around the edges is expected, that's why I'm a drawing a line between the common practice -- i.e. how people behave and act to each other -- and esoteria. The latter matters very little when it comes how people act and what they believe, but it's popular in the fringe, for instance all the Catholic weirdness that's been turned into movies about antichrists and exorcisms.

oh totally. and a common mistake that people make is thinking that cultists are stupid. cultists are NOT stupid people. let my clarify that for you. when you take in example the japanese subway attacks that particular cult had a lot of people in it that where mensa type smart, scientists etc. which is also how they knew how to do that poison gass attack.

and that has a lot of appeal, specially to lonely people or people searching for something.

LOL imagine opening the door while theres a satanic orgy going on, with nothing under your satanic robe.

i already told you stupid fuck. they grab all death certificates the can find. even people like jews that got killed in holocaust and were killed because they are jewish. then lds baptizes them post mortem into the church. READ THE FUCKING THREAD NEXT TIME DUMB FUCK

yeah but considering mormonism lifted their faith off of christianity (same as jehova's witnesses, branch davidians, etc etc) thats what they are saying.

plus even in mormon faith itself they say black people are the descendants of fallen angels. .fallen angels are obviously out of the grace with God. plus they are saying that apparently black people aren't human.

hell im white and even I find that incredibly offensive.

That and their commitment to the community are the two reasons why I've never had a serious problem with Mormons.

>Jews
>of Christianity
No need to be redundant, now.

The apocrypha are considered deuterocanonical by the western and eastern Catholic churches, and the Book of Mormon clearly buys into some of that mysticism, with all the plates and chosen people stuff.

well all i know is that i was searching for a faith in my younger years for a long time, and i seen many different religions and churches, and read a lot about them. but had i been with the mormons and had they told me that thing about black people that woulda been my cue to leave.

do they even accept brothers and sisters in to mormonism? i'd imagine not since they're cursed and demon spawn and all?

They're also saying that black people are descended from angels. You're interpreting it very narrowly, and you're obsessing about a piece that probably was just a note somewhere rather than a central part of the religion or dogma. It's like the Biblical prohibitions against eating certain meats, or against homosexuality, while celebrating incest. If a religion gets big enough, there's going to be a lot of weird shit. What's important is religious practice.

So what about the good Samaritan? the good Samaritan was a brother and probably the nicest dude in the bible asides from Jesus.

And I know what I heard and I just looked it up in that little cartoon the mormons made about it? you seen them literally change in to monsters and theres literally the line in it "God cursed them and made their skin black"

Sure bro tell it any way you want.

You might appreciate this fun but true factoid. Her name was Regina but my friends nic name for her was Reg-agina. Even they knew how much dick I was giving her.

Some of my closest friends in my branch were black. It was a nonissue.

tell it any way i want? okay: Joseph Smith was a womanizing tax dodging racist pathological liar and the people tar and feathering him was probably the best call.

but they're the spawn of demons! joseph smith says so!

mormons accepting brothers is almost like the KKK accepting brothers. then again the KKK also hates jews while being christian, and jesus was a jew.

Funny how dogma morphs. This is partially the reason I left christianity.

You're reacting, you're not paying attention. The other user said they dropped that stuff, though he was wrong about the date (it happened 1978). There were also black priests in the early Mormon church, and Brigham Young himself rejected the idea that was any taint on black people's souls because of their "premortal life", which was pretty liberal since slavery still existed at that time. Though other important figures in the religion disagreed, and it sounds like they excluded black people for a little over a century. Which roughly corresponds to the end of slavery and then the Jim Crow era, so by the standards of the time it wasn't that abnormal. They were a little slow at correcting it, but 1978 isn't that long after the civil rights era, either.

yeah i aint christian either. but i went to catholic school and paid attention. then i spent many many many years studying lots of different religions.

and mormonism just always seemed retarded to me. tbh several religions seem retarded to me but i wont mention em. particularly the "newer" ones like scientology.

yeah but how can you deny that though? if joseph smith himself wrote it? you cant cherrypick a religion, either its all or nothing.

to that extend extremist muslims do it the right way, they follow the quran to the letter. so did the people that did the christian inquisitions.

Are all of your clothes made of the same material? I doubt it. Youre wrong in Gods eyes now too, congrats. Cant be a Christian of any type, or a jew, or a Muslim. Sucks to be you, you're such a victim

i mean if you disagree with the great joseph smith on one thing, might as well go all the way and just abandon ship. otherwise you'd be even more retarded as a mormon.

Catholism is a real gem.

great remark, and it would totally work if i were any of the religions you just mentioned.

people can be easily tricked into believing stupid shit. I feel bad for the kids that grew up in that cult.

Samaritans are descended from one of the tribe of Jews. Brown, not black.

And the Bible is full of lots of contradictions, that should be news to nobody except the Biblical literalists. Turn the other cheek isn't really compatible with killing every firstborn son, after all. That's why I say practice matters, not all the cruft. It's how people pick and choose and interpret and how they behave that matters most. The rest is basically playing grammar nazi against religions.

yeah and no, i just cant agree with the corruption in the vatican, the denial of the suffering of abuse victims, and them actually helping the nazi's in world war 2.

despite jesus himself being a jew. picture that.

so black people are the spawn of satan, but not brown people. i'm sure that will make my maid very happy.

Yes, you can cherry pick religious elements. That's exactly what every Christian does when they live their lives by certain passages in the Bible, and ignore the the other passages that say the exact opposite. Bodies of dogma and sacred writing aren't computer programs, they're more literature, with all kinds of vagueness, implications, and clear contradictions.

Whatever appeals to your racist heart.

well i say people that don't agree with everything their prophet said are hypocritical and not true believers.

plus it still doesn't change the fact that fucking joseph smith believed it, and he believed it enough to put it in your bible.

that makes him the biggest racist asshole of all time.

not me poopy, joseph smith said that. me i love black people, i think black women are fucking hot.

>i think black women are fucking hot

yeah gonna have to stop you right there

By that definition, no Christian has ever been a true believer. You're defining a religion you don't believe in out of existence by demanding they meet an impossible standard of textual purity. That's more than a little nuts, user.

And if you think that's more racist than say slavery, you've got some seriously fucked up standards.

And stop saying "your bible". None of these religions are mine.

i'm sorry, was that racist? i love latina chicks too.

Poopy user is being dumb, but I agree on that point. Black woman can be hot.

Attached: 1472296667761.jpg (1080x1349, 220K)

but thats not nuts though. i mean the bible and any religious text tells you how to live, if you don't live that way, you're not a true believer and you won't go to heaven.

what do you think joseph smith himself would say if you told him "yeah i believe SOME of the shit you said, but not all of it, i dont believe satan shat out black people as some sort of punishment"

how would he react bro? you think old JC himself stood for people just sorta believing him? he was only the sorta son of God? the kinda blessed anointed one?

you need to have the courage of your conviction my friend, or else you are not a true believer. its the whole ESSENCE of the word: believe. and from a mormon id expect nothing less than for him to accept and believe every single word joseph smith said.

heck, christians believe every single word jesus said. it aint so hard. i have never heard a christian say shit like "well when jesus forgave that murderer on the cross, i got so mad!" or "when he said cast the first stone if you are without sin, yeah easy for him to say!" i never ever heard that. so i guess christians are way more hardcore than you mormon doubtful thomasses.

get that last reference there? no of course not, since you believe in a very bad knockoff faith.

they're so friggin hot. i got a sweet tooth for that dark chocolate.

> "... what the fuck is up with Mormons? " ;

These two Mormons came round pestering me with information about their cult, so I enquired:
> "are you that Sect that has more than one wife" ;
they replied:
> "we are " ;
so I casually observed:
> You should be bloody well hung ! "
they retorted:
>"We are "

>salt lake city is like close to that giant temple
ummm the temple is in the center of the city and is the main navigation reference. an address of 2300 west 300 south means 23 blocks west and 3 blocks south of the temple. the streets with names really fuck you up. if you fly there, have the rental car dude circle the temple on their little map they give you.

Have you ever read the Bible? Even parts of it? It's riddled with blatant contradictions, and stuff that by today's standards would be considered insane.

You're literally arguing that not a single Christian who ever lived is a true believer. That's crazy, user.

More than that, you're a complete fucking idiot for assuming I'm a Mormon. How did you pull that gem out of your ass? There's not a single bit of supporting evidence for that in anything I posted, and a lot of contradictory evidence.

one too many m's. They only need the first one.

how is this even a real opinion? most black women aren't attractive at all. get some fucking standards.

Attached: 1476513495093.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

Most people that are upset with them are liberals or homosexuals, because they won't back down to the homosex community and just accept their butt-fuckery like the rest of the cowardly religions have

LOL holy shit dude that is so fucking funny, are you a stand up comedian by any chance?

ah okay, yeah i heard its a big marvel that building that it took tons of money and man hours to build that place.

and i also heard warren jeffs had an ehrm special room with a bed in it. with seats for an audience next to said bed.

yes i have, i have read different versions of the bible even, i read the bible 5 times in my life. cover to cover.

if you aren't a mormon i don't get why you are here defending joseph smith's words about black people.

i'll give you an example about belief:

say i go on a holiday and i write you a postcard. and on this postcard i write i had a wonderful dinner with a lovely woman, we went in to town, saw a movie and met jay leno somewhere. however, i dont got a selfie or his autograph.

that last part you don't believe. heres the problem in that: its not total believing. you only believe part of my story, hence, you are not a true believer in what i just told you.

do me a favor and ponder about that a bit.

regarding my faith: i believe literally every sentence, every word and every single syllable in my bible. that is not an exaggeration because i could not follow my faith and truly believe if i didn't. now thats not saying i am a good person, but i am a true believer in my faith.

Why are you so butt hurt that somebody doesn't agree with you? You little bitch ass snowflake. Run to your fucking safe space, faggot nigger

i keked at you calling ME butthurt while you are the one that just started cursing at me.

could it be that you are fanny flustered since you know that i am absolutely 100% right, and that its hurting you because of maybe your own faith and you not following it to the letter?

i call that a YP, not a MP, as in Your Problem, not My Problem.

Have a wonderful day my friend. God bless you!

>i believe literally every sentence, every word and every single syllable in my bible

well then you're just stupid. reading the bible is an intelligence test, god doesn't expect you to automatically believe everything written in the bible just because it's the bible. you failed the intelligence test.

well, i'll leave that one up to the almighty, if you end up in hell don't go blame me! me, I don't believe in hell, its not in my faith, so again thats not my problem.

>regarding my faith: i believe literally every sentence, every word and every single syllable in my bible
That explains why you've been so thickheaded. You have blinders on. You read the Bible, but skip over the parts about Lot's daughters, or the dietary prohibitions, or all the old testament sturm and drang, and don't realize how completely that contradicts much of the new testament.

if a cop decides to cut a few corners here and there and makes a little extra with crime, would you say he's a good cop?

A cop should follow the law right, especially a cop

well a religion my friend is Gods law. and to my understanding God's law is the very highest law, even way way higher than man's law.

there you go, have a wonderful, fruitful day my friend.

That was another user, user. And all I did was call you an idiot, and that was because you acted like an idiot. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, you were claiming I was a Mormon.

And your belief that you're 100% right means you're a True Believer. And I don't mean in that in a complimentary way, I mean that in an Eric Hoffer way. You're a fanatic.

No, I'd say that makes him a bad copy.

Your example has no bearing on anything we've discussed.

thank you, i consider that to be a compliment actually.

and don't worry, my religion doesn't tell me to kill or hurt anyone. quite the contrary actually.

i hope my God feels the same way you do, as a fanatic. i'd consider that a great compliment, warms my heart.

you seem a little mad. maybe you need to start praying. or cry a little more, crying takes the sad out of you.

There’s no god, faggot. There is actual law and law enforcement though.

thats why they call it a belief, either you believe, or you don't believe. as for you trying to tell me there is no God, i find that laughable.

I said your example didn't apply. How does that make me mad?

You seem more interested in ascribing motives and feeling to other people, completely out of thin air, than discussing anything.

That's okay, we're all laughing at you, not with you

>God's law is the very highest law, even way way higher than man's law.
Well I guess that explains Diet Of Worms.
Oh, wait...

do you even read my posts bro? i find this whole debate to be tiresome now. and i dont feel like repeating myself, i gave you all the facts, and why i believe a true believer follows his scripture to the letter. if you don't agree with that, fine, then we can call it a matter of opinion.

which it already was, so you bring up a moot point. i dont feel that either yelling or repeating myself would change anything for either one of us.

then thats awesome too, i make people happy. you can't say however if there is a God or not with absolute certainty same as I can't. its a matter of belief like i said before, and the only day you'll know for sure is the day you die.

so for any believer its a safe bet to believe, however for the non believer it isnt. if you are wrong, things end up badly for you. if i am wrong, well then i end up in the exact same way you do.

you see how that works there, chief?
having faith is like taking an insurance, its like taking a bet thats free, and the safest bet you'll ever make.

My sad and I saw some in a 95% Hispanic/Native American town.
We were driving in a car, but they got this look in their eye like they really wanted to be in the car too.

I read your posts. Most recently, you provided an example presumably intended as an illuminating analogy, but it was completely unrelated to what we were discussing, and made a poor analogy. Prior to that, you just asserted that you believe in the whole Bible, and didn't address a single one of the contradictions I pointed out. Everything else has been you making (false) claims about me. You gave no facts, beyond a simple statement of unthinking belief.

Nigger?

>you can't say however if there is a God or not with absolute certainty same as I can't
I also can't say with absolute certainty there are no magical men with 7,000 eyes, paisley hats, and tacos for hands who live in my penis and sing songs about kneecaps that won't be recorded for another 3,000 years.

Pascal's wager is wrong. Things with an infinitesimally small being of true aren't worth gambling on, unless they require an infinitesimally small amount of effort. And no religion does that; even the loosest requires a certain degree of commitment. And that's even more true when there are more than 5,000 mutually-contradictory religion.

>infinitesimally small chance of being true

I think some of them are perfectly normal. I've met mormons and even a best friend that went on to mormonism. And they'll all tell you there so fucking freaking weird ones out there and to look out for them. Just like fucking Westboro Baptist church and shit, there's always some fucking retarded ones.

as far as the slc temple goes, i can only see the top part of the building over the wall. i'm not allowed in anyway since i'm not a member, and i've never visited the tabernacle, so i wouldn't know. top part looks cool, tho.

warren jeffs was never a member of the lds church, so i doubt he has a "special room" in the slc temple for debauchery, since as another non-member, he isn't allowed into the temple either. what you are talking about is all FLDS criminal activity, not the lds church.