How can Trump saying to three American born women that they should "go back to their own countries" be anything but...

How can Trump saying to three American born women that they should "go back to their own countries" be anything but racist?

Attached: trump retarded 1.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/obama-trump-child-separation-meme/
snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/
aclu.org/legal-document/humanitarian-crisis-migrant-deaths-us-mexico-border
news.un.org/en/story/2019/06/1041421
www(dot)dailymail(dot)co(dot)uk
youtube.com/watch?v=BTK32ZuY-UI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think he said the same thing to ivanka and melania everytime they said something that made him blush

how is this relevant to the question?

Yeah but he didn't say go back to your country. He said l " go back to where you came from. fix your problems then come back and show us how it's done.

I know tweets are super long so you couldn't be bothered to read or all.

It's not a racially charged comment at ita core, he's just telling them that if they like these other countries so much, go there instead of trying to change ameruca to be like them, which most people do not want.

Because they are cunty bitches who hate israel and the US, so they should gtfo.

Attached: SendHerBack.jpg (750x472, 75K)

they are born in america, if he tells them to go back to where they came from, i don't see any way it can not be based on race

you are arguing semantics and it's obvious what he meant

He’s basically saying “if you don’t like it here then you can leave” it isn’t exactly racist

I like how you faggots keep misquoting him. Libcucks are full blown TDS.

you know damn well that he only said it because they're brown, that kind of thinking wouldn't come if they were white

So then if a White person said that to another White person it would still be racist?

>"What he meant"

Not even the guy your responding to but this is exactly the problem. The guys says infested about a place that is literally by definition infested with rodents and the left immediately thinks he's talking about blacks

Who's really the racist?

I see that in the US that people say, of African origin choose to be called African American. Like they're African first but choose to live in America and complain about it. So I kind of see his point

I'm originally from Liverpool but I don't live there although I still identify as a Scouser

If I was moaning about where I am and someone said 'Why don’t you go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested place from which you came. Then come back and show us how it is done'

I'd say fair point well made

Who the fuck cares? Racist, racist, racist. I'm sick of the fucking word and so is most of America. It's been used so often it's almost meaningless.

Because Nationality has nothing to do with Race. and One was clearly not born in the United States. They have no business being in our congress.

He said it because they hate USA

People all around him are constantly saying he's a fucking moron. He is a collection of mental problems rolled into a ball of fat and polyester. I think ol Fred Trump was right... he is fucking stupid.

Because they are insisting on their difference in comparison to what they see as Americans (the others in their mind).

Trump should go back to his country.
George bush should have gone back to his country even before coming to the US and telling us how to run our government.

So the left is into bullying the handicap now? How progressive.

RACISM is the democrat's new "Russia"

Attached: 1564025392885.png (500x668, 189K)

b y

t h e

p u s s y

Attached: 6356.png (500x673, 147K)

They are representatives of shitty districts. How can people be as stupid as you people? The intent is so perfectly fucking clear, and I honestly don't even like this guy.

he’s basically saying if you don’t like it here no one is holding you hostage
congrats
not racist
btw very racist if you to demean these women to just their skin color smh

>grabbing a transgender by the pussy
good luck faggot

Attached: 1563683085115.png (960x819, 53K)

Attached: 0x65.jpg (650x650, 141K)

Attached: 768_n.png (640x960, 479K)

>posting rainbow fag propaganda
only Russians and right-wingers would rainbow

Attached: 74c8.jpg (474x711, 70K)

Attached: 308zjo.jpg (500x618, 62K)

Attached: 1561999872034.jpg (960x948, 94K)

>Trump like Clinton was close pals with child predator Epstein

Attached: 1563337506972.jpg (1810x2048, 1.03M)

Attached: 7-42.jpg (800x481, 151K)

you're the only one who cares

Attached: Co9d8EsUsAEw7PW.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Attached: 1553302131455.jpg (1024x977, 137K)

Attached: lulz.png (805x838, 379K)

Attached: 1498050882098.png (909x695, 673K)

Because it was a direction, not a discriminatory insult.

you obviously care because you replied
thx

Attached: FBI_60.jpg (563x579, 49K)

Attached: 1kddre.jpg (833x500, 110K)

>time to go on another tax-payer paid vacation to Mar-a-Lago because I am a lazy piece of shit

Except that's not what he said at all you fucking liberal fuck. This is why you fags are going to get BTFO in 2020 you're lying pussies.

Attached: 7ked.jpg (639x713, 106K)

no
>ur gay
if you check the diameter of your penis sheaf (butthole)

In a way it's a good thing because it won't be weaponised bullshit for my h longer.

s t i l l

y o u r

p r e s i d e n t

Attached: 1478713167213.jpg (960x540, 139K)

small penis

your

predisent

Attached: 1561935414993.jpg (1280x960, 300K)

your mom disagrees

Attached: trump-chicks-7.jpg (900x748, 159K)

>#Traps4Trump

how come nobody cared about obama and his supporters racism? you idiots whine about trump being racist on a daily basis after spending 8 years ignoring obama and his supporters racism

RACISM is the democrats new "Russia"

Attached: CNN Makes the Word 'Infested' Racist.jpg (635x749, 127K)

That's not what he said, propagandist liar. That's what you wish he said.

Donald Trump would get bushwacked by my mom
he's a little bitch like you are, she'd fuck him up

This. Exactly.

Attached: ews.jpg (755x599, 67K)

How many of them do you think love black and spic dick

Attached: DgKAC9uUEAA0RlP.jpg (1200x1200, 361K)

Attached: 1557029939371.png (757x976, 560K)

>you apparently, also you are retarded if you can't read between the lines of the writing that's on the wall

Attached: 1531846417384.jpg (502x618, 41K)

if it's a jew, yes it is

Attached: 1562134465215.jpg (750x1062, 151K)

Attached: 1564119503877.jpg (720x398, 35K)

It the same the other way about also.

Republicans cried about Obama opening up dialogue with North Korea years ago, then when Trump does it they are all happy as larry.

Americans are absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 1561952047393.jpg (846x1024, 202K)

Because he doesn’t believe that being a white nationalist is the same as being racist—which it is.

For some of the women he meant the district you represent. Much the same as telling Elijah Cummings clean your own house before messing with mine. The bottom line is the modern day liberal sees race in everything. The rest of us are sick off it. That’s why you have trump. If you want trump to be the racist boogie man that’s fine but plenty of people don’t see him that way.

Attached: 34qihc.jpg (612x408, 82K)

Not racist, just a stupid thing to say

Here is the reality, America didn't start the process, South and North Korea did it themselves during the Winter Olympics, Trump heard about it and complained on Twitter, begging to be included.

Trump actually did nothing, and still has done nothing, his 2 meetings with Kim has done nothing, except Trump trying to big it up with BS fluff.

But that didn't stop Americans actually think he did it, which is funny as fuck. Just the same when they think Trump actually changed the Dow Jones etc.

snopes.com/fact-check/obama-trump-child-separation-meme/

Attached: B5A06EDE-FF69-4D14-8801-2643E7AA5D1F.jpg (1125x1414, 324K)

nah bro, i think you're just pretending you can read minds

I don't recall Obama ever taking time to at least shake the man's hand...

Attached: kim-a-1561956396.jpg (700x465, 278K)

go back to your own fucking country. Dumfuckniggerstan.

So people can read it for themselves and read Trumps lies too.

snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/

Because he never got the chance to, Republicans kept throwing spanners into the works, since at the time they held majority seats in the Senate.

Welcome to your shit political system you have, when Senators get butt hurt and say no because of ego.

Go back to the old country then, jewtube

Didn't he tell them to come back later in the same sentence?

Attached: 44rg.jpg (703x581, 123K)

Ilhan Omar was born in Mogadishu Somalia dumb fuck. Why dont you look shit up faggot.

>Dumfuckniggerstan
so.... USA
no thanks! that place's a shithole

the other three were not numbskull

In addition to Obama's DHS conveniently "not tracking"child separations at the border, there is evidence that they were actively working to hide scores of immigrant deaths while in-custody....

Attached: ignorance.jpg (792x607, 109K)

oh because that totally makes it justified

Question, have you seen the said documents? How do you know if they exist or not?

Do Americans blindly believe the media on anything they say?

>it's republican's fault obama never tried
lmao
it's good if you avoid the dumbfuck niggers for which it is named. Fine, don't go there, go to your real birthplace at Faggotasscornholingcocksuckers Island.

>Because he never got the chance to

Well shit, eight years seems like an ample opportunity... Trump didn't need anyone's fucking permission to do it...

Attached: 3.jpg (600x400, 61K)

Hey, make sure you don't run with all that edge, you could end up hurtin' somebody.

Attached: 1554341160825.gif (128x128, 151K)

This isn't some competition between Trump and Obama. If Obama had been doing horrific things to migrants trying to cross the border, you would see the exact same outrage that we are seeing now. You didn't see the same outrage back then because WHAT IS HAPPENING IS NOT THE SAME.

So trying to justify Trump's actions based on what Obama may or may not have done is absolutely retarded.

Fuck i'm glad i don't live in America. Mainly cause there's 10s of millions of you cunts just like Trump waddling around.

Obama LITERALLY detained and separated families at the border five years ago.

> butt hurt republican faggots
>maybe you'll go back to Holland when you realize mike pence despises weed

Wasn't 8 years, this was near the end of his tenure when the Republicans took majority of the Senate.

As said he tried to open dialogue and it was blocked every chance the Republican senators could get.

As said Trump never started the process, it was already in progress with South and North talking at the Winter Olympics.

Trump took to Twitter and sent tirade of me me me me to Kim. Calling him rocket boy etc, all because he wasn't included at the time.

It is all documented you know.

Unless you are just like most Americans who choose to believe something because it suits them rather than check to find out if it is true?

Clearly you don't know how your political system works, which isn't a surprise as most Americans dont.

>if
Oi, you can see it in front 'ya eyes, mate.
What more do 'ya need?

Attached: 1563939322359.jpg (640x711, 91K)

There are several reports available by those who obtained the documents under FOIA requests, not that you'd ever take the time to search or read them because don't really give a shit - nobody does. Especially when the facts don't support your political agenda of hitting Trump...

aclu.org/legal-document/humanitarian-crisis-migrant-deaths-us-mexico-border

Attached: 2019-08-01 13_12_16-Humanitaivil L.jpg (761x157, 48K)

>You didn't see the same outrage back then
That's because the mainstream media/soros did not ask you to act outrage.

Attached: soros9.png (1160x965, 510K)

That is a lot of assumption in there, firstly I am not American, nor am I a Democrat or Republican fan. Neither am I a liberal.

I asked you a question, you got salty about it, because it touched a nerve and a truth you are hiding.

But if the documents are requested with a Freedom of Information request, which btw is a British Act not an American one. Ouch.

>If Obama had been doing horrific things to migrants trying to cross the border, you would see the exact same outrage that we are seeing now.

Yeah well, Americans didn't hear about it because the government kept the evidence hidden. You'd know this if you actually took a minute to read before replying...

Attached: 1559341290923.jpg (556x561, 15K)

Never though of myself as butthurt (or republican) but I thought my little comment was more comical than anything

Attached: 6GSXlKh.jpg (800x800, 631K)

Attached: Shining Twins.jpg (826x828, 62K)

> all hail the orange cheeto, faggots

It's racist for sure, doesn't make it any less true. Why the Fuck is a Muslim woman in the United States government in any capacity? We have a fucking Navy because Muslims would enslave our shit. Also while we're at it, why the Fuck is there any races other than whites and blacks in this country at all? I get that a few texanos have always lived in Texas and that's one thing but holy shit look at all the fucking spics every where now. There are more Muslims here now than before 911. The Chinese who built the railroads have probably been bred ostensibly white by now. What the Fuck are all these niggers doing here in the first fucking place. Let alone complaining that a white country is ruled by white people for the posterity of whites.

The United States is a white country with a smattering of blacks. Up until the 1964 immigration act you had to be a "Free white man of good moral character" to be American. That faggot kennedys faggot brother said as AG that the ethnic composition of our country wouldn't change, no one would lose there job. Fucking liar.

So yeah, it's racist but Fuck you kike. I don't think it's racist enough.

>Freedom of Information request, which btw is a British Act not an American one

Jesus christ you are dumb. You've never heard of FOIA? Freedom of Information Act?

Attached: 1542082775597.gif (245x180, 967K)

Attached: 1499822108875s.jpg (250x224, 5K)

Because he's basically saying if you don't like this country then leave. You don't have to be any race to suggest that. When Trump won the election tons of liberal scum celebrities claimed they hated enough that they were going to move to Canada. I view Trump's statements as basically the same thing as that which obviously has no relation to race when it was people like Tom Hanks saying he would move to Canada.

I did spend some time looking for info about Obama separating families and didn't find much.

While family separation is a big issue, it's not the only issue. The fact that Trump is almost certainly compromised by Russia and as a result working for the best interests of Russia should be far more concerning.

All this aside, comparing the current and former administrations is an exercise in vain, the current administration is unprecedented. I fully believe after 2020, this administration will be a case study on how not to run a government, and how to make sure society never gets to that point again.

Why the fuck are any religious idiots in the United States government in any capacity?

He was telling them to go back where they came from and fix things there. Well, three of them are from here, and being in Congress makes it their job to fix things here.

First step, get that corrupt piece of shit out of the oval office and into a jail cell.

Second step, bleach the white house to get rid of any germs left behind.

Third, put any of the progressive canadites in office.

Because he didn't say to go back to their "countries." he said go back to where they came from, fix their corrupt governments, then come back and tell us how to do it.

He’s a racist, rapist, and a draft dodger—fuck trump

Attached: 6D2FEEEE-AB2C-4060-AF8C-7801CB8630F6.jpg (946x832, 128K)

If the white is from another country. We’ll say England. They get pissed when you call them their country’s derogatory term. Limey.

Attached: 1548451215893.jpg (588x823, 161K)

>Clearly you don't know how your political system works...
No, that's you.

Attached: ambassador dennis rodman.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

how is it so easy for conservatards to change their opinion from second to second? when obama was planning a way for him to meet kim, all the republicunts threw a fit, claiming that would make the usa and obama look weak. obama respected their opinions. but when donald bumbletard waddles into north korea and starts kissing kim's ass, making countless concessions without ever getting anything in return, you claim it proves his strong.

it's almost as if all you do is tow the party line, despite constantly contradicting yourselves.

that is not what he said R E T A R D

Attached: yhzpov2q8pa31.jpg (768x768, 88K)

Attached: bljky4idn7931.jpg (1024x756, 60K)

These two quotes are not mutually exclusive. He said them both.

less racist and
less of a dodger then biden

Attached: D_uMyq8WwAISrMG.jpg (718x720, 113K)

stop looking on leftist sites

Attached: 1558243938212.jpg (372x338, 27K)

Attached: EA2Ud-SXYAAEaKI.jpg (1125x735, 172K)

Attached: 1555621968076.jpg (905x1024, 142K)

>wtf CNN and MSNBC arent reporting on it? its not real

good goy

Attached: gwiw36ie7ub31.jpg (640x622, 59K)

>burning bunch of christcuck terrorists
bill did nothing wrong. they made their choice.

>stolen meme
right can't meme

By all means, link me some evidence rather than memes and telling me i'm looking in the wrong place.

I'm not denying Obama didn't separate families and I absolutely condemn the separation of families no matter who is to blame for it.

What i'm trying to say is to compare Trump and Obama and what they have achieved is totally pointless. If your only defense to what Trump is doing is 'OBAMA DID IT FIRST' then you're fucking retarded. Obama can go fuck himself too but Obama is not the single most dangerous threat to US national security and tbh the security of the entire world. Trump is.

that you on the left ?

Attached: 1548804793210.jpg (1200x900, 713K)

muh Russia came from fucking Hillary as 1st mentioned as a plan of attack the Wikileaks

all blouse trump had the assiduity to agree with Putin on nato for all of a couple weak till NATO changed their position, and trump changed his to reflect that

but muh Russia was born

The fake dossier by fusion GPS who failed to register a an Russian agents
paid for by Hillary, Obama, The DNC and FBI under comey

Hillary took 150 million from the Russians to her foundation use to pay for her staff, security ,. her 2016 run you name it. Bill got 1 million directly from the Kremlin in speaking fees..

they where monitoring the hacker guccifer when he hacked Hillary price server and got a cop of all her emails. So they have the dirt on her that could land her in prison...

if anyone is compromised its to the Democrats

Attached: FO6GdxjnOra297u5X73KqJZHW4E4OcGHWKZ1Q3XE3Vc.png (854x768, 425K)

The scale of family separation is far more prevalent under the Trump admin in TWO YEARS than it ever was under the Obama admin in EIGHT.

the child in cages pick they used are all from under Obama years

Attached: 89yu.png (1651x994, 1023K)

Don't even know where to start with this one or if I should bother.

Attached: mjmhag4wgl531.jpg (1024x629, 138K)

Attached: 1546290615480.jpg (636x382, 93K)

/Thread

Attached: 1563669707057.gif (235x240, 1.85M)

the democrats are also in the pocket of the t the cartels and human smugglers

Attached: 6jliu2vb9dd21.jpg (431x767, 69K)

>OBAMA DID IT FIRST
Strawman argument... you're the only person saying that. Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it?

You can see the difference in living conditions clearly in this photo compared to the living conditions current detainees have.

If you think you are right, have a read of this
news.un.org/en/story/2019/06/1041421

Unless you think the UN is a bias liberal organisation too lol

in addition in their local media the crown price of Saudi Arabia says he paid for 20% of her 1.2 Billion dollar run

and its trumps that is compromised ... please pffftt

Attached: 8adc323500.gif (256x192, 182K)

>Unless you think the UN is a bias liberal organisation too lol
It is though, they openly support replacement migration in White countries.

This is exactly the argument people are using. In this very thread people are trying to justify what is going on now as acceptable, because it has happened in the past.

What's wrong with what's going on now?

>Unless you think the UN is a bias liberal organisation too lol
>mfw it's possible to not think this

Attached: 1563411978835.png (132x160, 44K)

they are controlled by corrupt globalists yes. they have better accommodations the us children put in juvenile hall

keep in mind both their parent and them both commuted a felony when crossing the boarder illegally

you whole BS is about punting the kid and adult together in hold then saying, that is inhumane release them

release them let them live here and vote democrat is what your sides bullshit is all about

Attached: 6m2fsj7kgmq21.jpg (720x496, 49K)

This is the root of the problem. A lot of people think locking up children indefinitely and mistreating them isn't anything to be concerned about.

sorry fuck auto correct

Dubious claim at best. Link?

Man I don't give a shit where they live or who they vote for. Just don't lock the cunts up for trying to cross the border. Either let them in or send them back.

the kids are in like mini resorts
the adult in the nothing any worse then holding in us jails

Attached: 0s72a5zju0b31.jpg (960x768, 88K)

>indefinitely
in·def·i·nite·ly
/ˌinˈdef(ə)nətlē/
Learn to pronounce
adverb
adverb: indefinitely

for an unlimited or unspecified period of time.
"talks cannot go on indefinitely"
synonyms: for an unspecified time/period, for an unlimited time/period, without a fixed limit; More
sine die
"the trial has been postponed indefinitely"
forever, for always, for good, for good and all, evermore, for ever and ever, for all time, until the end of time, eternally, undyingly, permanently, perpetually, in perpetuity;
for evermore;
forevermore;
informalfor keeps, until the cows come home, until hell freezes over, until the twelfth of never, until doomsday, until kingdom come;
archaicfor aye
"the state of affairs could continue indefinitely"
antonyms: temporarily
to an unlimited or unspecified degree or extent.
"an indefinitely large number of channels"

Could be a day, a week or a few months.
What's the problem, user?
Should we release them into the hands of human traffickers, like Obama did, instead?
Lets say for a second the adults with the children aren't their parents, but have paid for a child so they could get easier entry in the United States, should we not separate them until we know for sure?

or

Attached: 1560540804433.jpg (1024x680, 125K)

What you're doing is basing your opinions on emotion instead of logic and common sense.
You need to grow up.

well talk to the Democrats who refuse to let that happen...

we could just send them back but they have to have their day in court, meanwhile Democrats are caching them on things like asylum claims

in the home countries Democrats are ADVERTISING
FOR THEM TO COME TO THE US
for free assistance/welfare/healthcare

"Hillary Clintonhas endorsed the idea of obtaining political dirt from overseas, saying her campaign’s Kremlin-sourced dossier was “part of what happens in a campaign.”

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-141155.jpg (1080x1615, 236K)

If that's what you want to happen, go tell your half brained Democrat representative to change the asylum laws in the United States.
These people are being coached on what to say when entering our Country so they cannot be turned away.

You are implying you should separate every family trying to cross the border incase the 'parents' aren't the parents at all?

That's a tricky one but I would say separation is not the answer. If you separate every family for this reason, you would be almost entirely separating legit families.

Honestly I don't know how big of an issue this is, but I am sure it is an issue.

Separation isn't the key though.

Emotion and logic coincide here fortunately.

Attached: trump lying.jpg (893x910, 103K)

I live in New Zealand.

>You are implying you should separate every family trying to cross the border incase the 'parents' aren't the parents at all?
The ones seeking asylum, YES user.
>That's a tricky one but I would say separation is not the answer.
> If you separate every family for this reason, you would be almost entirely separating legit families.
So?
How exactly is this a problem?
>Separation isn't the key though.
Well brainiac, we're all ears.

No user, they don't.

Attached: 1544224810710.jpg (750x560, 66K)

The fact that you see the separation of families as acceptable is a problem in itself.

I don't have a solution for this problem, I'm just pointing out that the way it is currently being dealt with is obviously the wrong way of dealing with it.

I'd also like to point out that almost every single reply I've had in this thread has been hostile/included some sort of insult. This is the BIGGEST issue. You can't have a normal conversation because one side or the other just resorts to insults and hostility which gets noone anywhere.

And for the record, I'm not some liberal snowflake crying about strangers on the internet hurting my feelings. I'm just saying you cannot have any sort of constructive conversation when one or both sides are just throwing shit at one another.

No it was racist

because their parents came from another country. technically they are what this country calls dreamers and can be sent back to their respective countries. get a brain moran.

Most of these people trying to cross the border just want a better quality life for themselves. If you were from a shithole country like Mexico, ravaged by cartel violence and corruption, wouldn't you want to give your family a chance at a better life, even if it meant potentially being caught and prosecuted for it?

And if you were in this situation, and you were separated from your wife and kids, would you be ok with it then? Or are you ok with it because it doesn't affect you?

it's obviously racist. Where have you been for the past 4 years?

>The fact that you see the separation of families as acceptable is a problem in itself.
How do you know they're families?
You're just making assumptions, user.
>I don't have a solution for this problem, I'm just pointing out that the way it is currently being dealt with is obviously the wrong way of dealing with it.
I have a solution, ask the Democrats to help Republicans change our asylum laws so people don't get separated, how about that?
>I'd also like to point out that almost every single reply I've had in this thread has been hostile/included some sort of insult.
Because you're saying dumb shit.
Of course people don't want children separated from their actual parents, user.
This isn't fucking rocket science, it's common sense.
The question is, how do we know and if we don't know, should we allow them to stay with adults who may be human traffickers.
Another question is, how can they stay with an adult who not only may not be their biological parent, but also might be a criminal, only coming here to do harm?

Two can play this stupid game you are, WATCH...

user, why do you want to allow human traffickers and sex traffickers the right to abuse children?
user, why are you in favor of allowing sexual predators the right to control babies you don't belong to them?

That's OP's point.

>Most of these people trying to cross the border just want a better quality life for themselves.
So?
That's not a good enough reason to invade another country, user.
We have laws, it's not legal to illegally enter our country JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT A BETTER LIFE.

holy shit, wicked burn.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1[1].jpg (550x545, 17K)

>If you were from a shithole country like Mexico, ravaged by cartel violence and corruption, wouldn't you want to give your family a chance at a better life, even if it meant potentially being caught and prosecuted for it?
These aren't Mexicans seeking asylum from the United States, you fucking buffoon.

Trump is a genius those 4 are already synonymous with entitlement and hating america by the time the election starts they will be nauseating

Attached: 1545062914516.jpg (960x1281, 388K)

to be fair, their country is a shithole and the leadership is a swamp of criminals and corrupt pieces of shit.

41 minutes ago you been away for a cry ?

Attached: 1546293794928.jpg (904x1048, 402K)

'Innocent until proven guilty' is not only a stable of the American judicial system, but part of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (article 11).

What you are proposing is treating all of these people as if they are guilty of crimes far worse than just trying to hop the border. That isn't how the American justice system works.

Attached: IMAGINATION.gif (500x324, 488K)

Do you know what happens if you are found with a child in your care, in the United States, and you cannot prove it's yours?

Whether it's actually yours or not, you're going to be separated.

Wrong, if they had the proper paperwork to prove such things, these systems wouldn't be needed.
But they don't, so guess what happens, the same thing that would happen in situation, you moron.

Attached: Laura.png (848x795, 176K)

>user, why do you want to allow human traffickers and sex traffickers the right to abuse children?

I don't and that's not what I said lol. You're reading between my lines and extracting points that suit you, but don't exist.

>sorry for spooking you
>please don't be afraid

yeah.

they aren't american. they are hyphenated americans. worst thing ever. GTFO commie scum degenerate fags and retard islam lovers.

Attached: 1562104223540.jpg (2048x1495, 455K)

good boy let it all out you will feel better

Attached: 1559683083954.gif (435x250, 1.68M)

holy shit. trips get.

Attached: checkem (2).gif (300x242, 1.78M)

nice drawing. how many crayons did you use?

A registered pedophile gets the cops called on him by an anonymous source.
Police show up to his house.
There's a 3 year old in his house.
He says it's his child.
He has no proof, no documentation that the child is his.

HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO KEEP THAT BABY IN HIS HOUSE UNTIL THE COURTS OR WHOEVER PROVES IT'S NOT, HURR DURR THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, BOZO

it will be tough. that shit was hurtful, man.

Attached: LFO.png (848x795, 54K)

Never mind, my point clearly went directly over your head.

Lol you're making up scenarios that noone is talking about to refute my point? Nope

I understand your point perfectly, you're just wrong. I also like how you called me out for making assumptions, then proceeded to make assumptions. Nice work.

good.

its blizzard isn't it ?

Attached: 1554679015902.jpg (1242x1659, 397K)

You are assuming every person that crosses the border is a criminal far beyond that of just committing the crime of entering the US illegally.

>I understand your point perfectly, you're just wrong.
Obviously I'm not, because the law reflects my posts.
Do you see border agents going to jail everyday?
No?
Why not?
Because what they're doing and the situations I've laid out are 100% legal and you're stupid.

It's dinner time, I have to leave this worthless conversation now.
Good luck on growing up, user.

ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE DEATH TO ZIONISTS FREE PALESTINE

Attached: 1553263559021.jpg (1079x947, 488K)

I guarantee you will see border agents go to prison.

kek. the dumb shit you cucks complain about.

dont worry your day will come the day when the courage of man fails

Attached: 1556832308358.jpg (900x1200, 240K)

not op but they are renting/selling kids to be used for asylum claims

and there are cases where as many as 5 people came to clam a child and zero where related by blood

No, but we have to be sure.
Don't you care about the children, user?
You guys act like you care, what's wrong with making sure?

LOL

you're a monster...

socialism is pretty fucking great though.

not complaining just documenting the end of civilisation

Attached: 1561999357818.jpg (690x800, 56K)

I'm afraid we taught President Trump that here in Florida. When people from New York and New Jersey started flocking to the sunshine state and telling us how they did it up north the standard rebuttal was "If you don't like it here, go back where you came from" . Since we cant tell where any one came from now we just tell everybody to GTFO . Don't come back, y'here

woah, he looks like he came out from under a rock from the 70s

the idea is good the reality is deadly

Attached: 1554840900678.jpg (612x408, 34K)

His comment is not racist. Did he call them niggers, no! You however OP are a fucking moron for insinuating that it’s even one bit racist telling garbage to go back where it came from. Even if it is the same country.

deadly for the right people: bourgeois scum

Attached: 1558374621530.jpg (475x800, 81K)

EH ? the 70s were way cooler than him

Attached: groo20.jpg (415x800, 74K)

Your point was that people are innocent until proven guilty and children should stay in their care even when they cannot prove those are their biological offspring.
I literally just BTFO your point by throwing out a hypothetical situation where cops will 100% take a child out of a house in the United States if the adult cannot prove it's their kid.

You're retarded user.

>you can only tell if somebody's racist by them actively using slurs
how does it feel to have three brain cells?

>Don't you care about the children, user?

There it is. You don't like what i'm saying so you start to imply I don't care about children.

I'm making these arguments because I DO care. There isn't anything wrong with making sure, that's is obviously what needs to be done. Separating the children and the adults they are with in the meantime is wrong, you can make sure without separating anyone.

If you separate every family, yes, you will separate some that aren't family. But the vast majority you will be separating WILL be families.

Attached: 1550941582407.png (1500x500, 80K)

if you think a man in a dress is the end of civilization, then civilization ended centuries ago.

Attached: image.jpg (800x814, 205K)

who cares if it's racist? White power

>You don't like what i'm saying so you start to imply I don't care about children.
Well, you're making assumptions based on emotion and your brain is telling you that those kids should stay with the adults, who may be trafficking them.
You either don't actually care about the kids or you're clueless.

nope. i live in a socialist country. we're at the top of everything. americans complain that bernie is a socialist, but if he is, then so is scandinavia. and we're the best at everything.

In this world there's not enough resources to guarantee every human being a good life. Look how much destruction we are already causing our planet mining it for resources and urbanizing it and even with all the damage we already caused there's still so many people homeless. Even in first world nations like the USA it's only the top 1% of them that have excessive lifestyles but even if they gave everything they had it's obviously not enough to make up for the sheer amount of poor people. If you gave every single person in the world an equivalent amount of money then every person would have the net worth of like $100. That is the fundamental flaw of socialism that can NEVER be changed unless maybe we had space travel and mined like 10 other planets dry, but even if that happened, humans would breed like crazy and create the same exact situation again and again. That's why a capitalist closed border society is essential. It captures nature's fundamental principle of survival of the fittest. If you want to be fit, either be born fit, or fight your way to the top as best as you can and claw your way into the 1%. But at the same time the people already in the 1% don't want you stealing their spot, and I don't want 3rd world immigrants forcing me down into their spot so that's why we have borders and laws. If they come here legally and work their way up proving they belong here then cool welcome aboard. But otherwise get the fuck lost go die in your 3rd world shitholes for all I care.

No, my point was keep them together UNTIL YOU CAN VERIFY if they are family or not. If verification is impossible that's another issue that we haven't had an autist rage over yet.

stonetoss is a nazi cartoon, fuck off

Attached: Sigh+go+back+to+pol+please+_3de7728b6b3f970dbb3e1c173d183900.png (761x950, 510K)

>I'm making these arguments because I DO care.
I believe you, user.
I just think you're naive when you say the kids should not be separated.
See, I also care about them, I don 't want kids to be handed off to sex traffickers like the Obama Administration did.
To remedy this, without the proper paperwork is to separate them for a time and do testing to make sure.

Because "go back to where you came from" isnt one of the oldest racist sentiments in the country or anything. It's not like 80% of Trump supporters demonstrate that they have xenophobia or anything. Oh and these things definitely dont add up or anything.
>actually being such a retard that you think like this

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Even worse, they're hyphenated Americans that hate America and want to turn it into the shithole their parents ran away from.

Trump was right, and it's about damn time someone said it out loud.

You want to come to America? Do it legally and fucking integrate yourself and don't try to fucking destroy it.
Everyone else just fuck off.

t. Not even American

New DeepNude thread since they keep reaching the limit everytime

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-234728.png (1020x1299, 653K)

>No, my point was keep them together UNTIL YOU CAN VERIFY if they are family or not.
YES, KEEP THE 3 YEAR OLD IN THE HOUSE WITH THE PEDOPHILE UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE IT'S NOT HIS KID.

Smart idea, you should run for office.

oh no, kids like being told stories by people in funny costumes! truly the end of humanity.

If you have 10000 families, and 100 of them are adults trafficking children, you think separating them ALL is the correct choice?

asylum seeker =/= pedophile, numbskull

If it saves even 1 child from being trafficked, you're damn right.

They aren't being kept in houses. They are being kept in cages and supervised by your wonderful border agents.

They dont hate America you brainwashed NPC idiot. Do you say Trump hates America when he says that it's like a third world country? No. So dont say Omar hates America because she says "this thing is bad and we want to make it better". You fucking tool

>My point

>Your head
It just flew right over again.

Fuck yeah I should lol.

thats not a dress

Attached: it-took-me-15-minutes-to-walk-into-walmart-and-3018739.png (500x664, 203K)

> and what? that makes you cooler than him somehow?

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 17K)

BBBbbbut I thought border agents were molesting people, user?

lol

Well I disagree. I absolutely do not condone any sort of trafficking, especially child trafficking. But separating every family is not the answer.

you can't apply the same procedure to a pedophile you would apply to an asylum seeker, how is this hard to grasp?

The sarcasm was obviously lost on you.

including tying my great great etc granddad to a mast and making him drink seawater until he exploded

Attached: 00004861_medium.jpg (457x639, 60K)

That's because you're a moron, user. Border agents are forcing kids to sleep on concrete in cages. They're not molesting them. They are forcing some of the kids to do physical labor at the camps without monetary compensation though, which is slavery by definition.

>traumatizing thousands of children is fine as long as you save one

Attached: 1510734186997.png (645x729, 31K)

Attached: 1551653888140.jpg (736x960, 61K)

says the one who uses the queen as a post

homosexuals cant have kids

Attached: 9JN8u.jpg (640x853, 312K)

how does that matter?

Ok, let's say an anonymous source called the police on a wonderful soccer mom down the street.
CPS and Police show up to ask investigate whether or not one of the four kids in her care is actually hers.
She cannot prove the proper paperwork.

BOOM, SEPARATED LEGALLY.

I actually agree with most of this. I'm certainly not a socialist.

mostly my dress sense

Attached: 1543784587336.jpg (960x765, 482K)

Are you circumcised?

Provide*

>one side radicalizes far right white men to become mass shooters
>the other side pushes for the right for trans people to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity
Wow you sure got those libs with that meme haha

Sage

Obviously better than the 1/2 autistic one you have.

no

no kids no humans

Attached: 1551049113846.jpg (682x960, 57K)

a bunch of fat fucking rednecks is not good fashion, much less common sense.

Yea Forumsump

The LAST thing the world needs is more human beings.

Well, it's legal to circumcise babies in America.
It's scientifically proven to traumatize them.
Why aren't you protesting and calling for doctors and parents to go to jail, user?

jew

Actually yes. If it's said to an Italian for example, it is.

Yes they do. They all came from shithole countries. They get good education and a safe life, and what do they do? Trying to turn it into a lawless dump...like they places they originally came from.

They certainly do hate America, if they just want open borders and let every piece of shit into the country. No police background check, and we're not even talking about if these people are even useful for the US. They hate America and every single action aims towards the destruction of the US and turning it into a dangerous hellhole.

It just shows some people can't appreciate good things and just turn everything into shit.

T

sigh

Attached: 1556315249125.jpg (1181x1091, 250K)

so what, about 5% of the population won't have kids because of the gay
more people than that have no kids due to choice, are you condemning them?
we are over 7 billion humans on the planet, approaching 8, we're gonna be fine no matter if gays are tolerated

>ITT
people ignore that by responding to Trump's open-ended statement, they highlight themselves, making themselves out to be victims instead of ignoring retarded trolling and focusing on real issue like adults.
>Trump said something that sounds eally close to an old racially charged phrase
No shit sherlock, and they fucking fell for it. They are losing credibility playing stupid games by someone who knows he doesn't have any to lose. How retarded do you have to be?

dont blame me i would keep those cookies for myself

Attached: 1558719242217.jpg (962x1025, 153K)

Funny how he didnt actually ever say anyone's name but those bitches stood up and took it as a chance to play victim.

what about dylan kluebold?

Yeah, 7 billion human, but mainly from shitty countries. The civilized countries are not faring so well right now.

Because why exactly? Please use actual quotes and not your own personal interpretation.

idk trump has a small dick and my mom loves huge cock soo

You know this, how?

only if we have big walls

Attached: 1559848705088.jpg (960x644, 138K)

maybe i am? either way it has no relevance to this discussion

nice controlled opposition

DON'T DEPORT ME BRO
www(dot)dailymail(dot)co(dot)uk
>>/news/article-3956968/Trumps-grandfather-pleaded-stay-Germany.html

Attached: don'tdeportmebro.jpg (1908x1146, 363K)

ok, I'll do it. here goes:

if you study the history of the lands the States are on, there were people here before the "White" Spanish, who were in Florida hundreds of years before most other colonies - example: St. Augustine. There is a reason what you picture as Mexicans look a LOT like the Innuit (Eskimos). They migrated across the land bridge from Asia and all the way down to Argentina 50,000 years before you were even sperm. You know what happened next? Their nations were invaded by the French, Spanish, Portuguese, English, etc. Guess what? Mexico used to go all the way to Kansas and California. Whites squatted on it and joined local Nortenos and formed Texas as a country. Yep, Mexicans and Sam Houston were allies. Your thieving ancestors snuck onto it all after the 1804 Louisianna Purchase and 1830's Texas-Mexico wars. Congrats. You're the immigrant.

Historian out.

another poor soul driven mad by a lack of blowjobs

Attached: 1555532656319.jpg (700x692, 88K)

hint hint, what you said is common knowledge. The women singled themselves out unwarranted to reply to a dumb open-ended tweet. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

When I catch ya- I’m gunna fuck ya

>You're the immigrant

The winner takes it all, user.

The problem nowadays is, that we let losers talk.

I thought the insinuation was a jewish conspiracy, but kluebold isn't even a jewish name it's either german or polish.

That's racist.

You yanks really dont do irony

Attached: 1544136218164.jpg (745x741, 60K)

haha joke's on you, I've been with the same wife for 20 years

suck Muhammad's cock some more, cuck

It was but i guess he was a freelancer this will make you smile but you wont know why
youtube.com/watch?v=BTK32ZuY-UI

OP here
Jesus Christ it needs just one incredibly loaded question to get you retards to argue for literal hours, you are pathetic

impressive whats your secret ?

Attached: 1562021756702.jpg (576x754, 44K)

Attached: 1551105817659.jpg (1200x897, 161K)

Not being a democrat.

declaring anyone economic system is foolish. communism, capitalism, socialism..doesn't matter, someone is giving up the booty.
the only way to end this constant cycle of lies and deceit is too embrace a system focused on people and not leaders.

OP here, this man is an imposter.

Attached: 1563674662350.gif (200x200, 521K)

Welcome to Allahu Ackbar Airlines. We do not take any refunds or damage liabilities for crashing into buildings. We hope you've had a nice flight, and enjoy your stay in Tehran!

Attached: 9km0Q.jpg (960x561, 167K)

oh look it's Dj Kahled! Can I join in the pic?

Noone supports them salty liberal bitches talking trash about white men all the time if anything shes racest

jesus looks like the same guy

Attached: kokito-2-por-web.png (1024x459, 797K)

OP here
This man is also an imposter!

Attached: 1531744382258.jpg (943x943, 74K)

pepsi and sour creme pringles death was too good for them

ok but only if you arent Warwick Davis

Attached: 1557446555592.jpg (2048x1616, 309K)

OP here.

NO!

Attached: 1564512587970.png (1021x839, 516K)

Warwick Davis? Never heard of her...