Well I suppose I should've expected it...

Well I suppose I should've expected it. The once talented actress who played Abby on NCIS is a feminist cancer whore and mark Harmon is a pittfag. The fucken boomers had It easy. They were already old when they saw everything they loved get destroyed and mocked. I'm barely out of my 20s. Every goth gf wants to cut your cock off now.

>what did we do to deserve this sort of cultural abuse?
>when will Hollywoodfags realize how much it hurts us when they fuck our childhood memories
>I paint my fingernails black and occasionaly wear eyeliner, I use it because chad won't and it works.
>everyone who used to listen to manson and nine inch nails is either a faggot or a traitor now, it feels wrong to even wear black anymore

Attached: yt2208579763.png (930x535, 820K)

Attached: 4ed4231902d5c8b82c5b7b817750d6ce.jpg (384x384, 17K)

I know what you mean. Gothic people use to be open minded. Did not think like robots and for that was outcasts. Now they are just as conformitive as the mlp haired commies

lol rare goth pepe. thanks user, I knew somebody on Yea Forums shared my pain. saved

agreed. Even the scene kids were cool, and boy did they fuck. Oh how I miss girls with pink hair grinding on me to job for a cowboy in their unbelievably tight jeans

Yes they were so cool... guess it was just a phase

>Getting this easily russled
>mentions Manson an NiN out of all possible references
Quit being a fucking pussy, you cancer infested 32 year old shitstain.
>go back to mommy's basement and have her make you tendies if you still can't put a woman in her place.

Attached: oGrniVoCFqMrS.gif (500x287, 499K)

Attached: SS7Yo20kDm9j2.gif (300x404, 1.16M)

lol your just jealous of all the pussy I got back in the glory days. eat my ass chad, I'll have my memories forever, have fun getting cucked

>if you still can't put a woman in her place
That's the whole point we didn't have too. And we should not have too now

this. It was sprung on us like a fuken bear trap. It took literally 3 years, there was nothing we could do

You need more going on in your life if you’re taking the time to give a shot about this.
The fuck do you care what a c-d list actor thinks or does? You sound like a teenage snowflake who’s angry at “different think”

naw, It just kinda sucks because I had fond memories of the show, and like everything else it sucks now. I have right to be a little sad about that

Rewatching any of the older ncis episodes is absolute cringe.
The way they talk down to McGee, abby and the mortician assistant is unnecessarily rude.
>Thanks for doing all the real work, nerd.

It's only salvageable cause bishop is beyond sexy. And Kate/ ziva were hot too.

confirm, ziva was the most fuckable jewess in tv history

goth chicks will always have a special place in my heart, this is now a goth ass thread

Attached: 1560532983261.png (1279x720, 516K)

what happened?

She basically cried rape on mark harmon, but it was so baseless CBS even snubbed her. Apparently Harmon's dog is a nigger and bites ppl. It's typical tv people fuckery, but I wish they'd at least leave this alone.

>mark
was it actual rape, or "he didn't say good morning to me" rape?

definitely a good morning type of situation, it's truly stupid

find something better to complain about

If you knew how fun the goth thing was you'd knw why I'm mad