How many female friends, family members, coworkers have unknowingly had your cum in their food/drinks/shampoo etc...?

How many female friends, family members, coworkers have unknowingly had your cum in their food/drinks/shampoo etc...?

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=bdKE81lsoHe8_9Pz)12~2.jpg (301x226, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffhappens.us/starbucks-employee-arrested-17362/
vocaroo.com/i/s1cuJLIcF7iY
sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/urine-not-sterile-and-neither-rest-you
youtu.be/9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same

Just the wife. Used to unload in her coffee. Sadly she gave it up last year

my wife and her friend

made them pina coladas

Wasn't it awesome watching her friend drink your cum?

Tips on best food to add it to?

Moar like penis-coladas, amirite?

2, girls I work with, added something extra to their scones at break.

Anything with mayo. Or really anyhthing with rice or pasta.

my sister and her friends

Wasn't it awesome to watch them eat it?

Mmmmm..... family members are the hottest to feed your cum to.

Yeah, found it hard not to have a massive grin on my face as they stuffed their mouths.

for sure. and my wife too. she only ever spits

Also hot to wipe cum into the crotch of family members clean panties.

fucking freak

Oh yes, been doing that for years. very fun
funnier is that one of her friends ended up being my gf. she doesn't know i've been feeding her for years already haha.

2 female, and 5 male

So fucking hot

Nice! Why the males?

I find it hotter when it's a guy, for some reason.

That's awesome! Making straight guys eat cum.

Not cum, but this girl unknowingly drank my piss while we worked together. Was magical.

Attached: AA31C879-4BB7-439B-8461-7F19D5B29A97.jpg (540x540, 46K)

Fuck yes! How did you pull that off? Piss drinking slut....

>girlfriend asks me to buy starbucks and bring it home on the way home from the store.
>she says her niece is over and to get one for her too.
>her niece? the tall hot skinny asian girl with perky tits? i think to myself
>long story short: i buy the drinks, jizz in the nieces cup, turns out the niece was not the hot tall asian one but instead her other sister had asked her to watch her 3rd grade girl who was like 10 years old...

>what have i done!!!!
>i lock myself in the room and feel ashamed for hours.

But you jerked off to it, didn't you?

About half the time I jerk off i cum in my wife’s body wash. I’ve pissed in it too. It has a strong scent so she’ll never know.

Roommate. Used to cum in her retainer, rub my cock on everything she had.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564260534703.jpg (1440x1440, 233K)

She left her drink in the staff room. I pissed in it. Proper big piss too. Watched her drink it later.

Cumming on her retainer sounds amazing. Enjoy, slut.

How did her dirty panties taste?

sounds like a win for me

boner achieved

Yeah. Love that she was tasting me everyday, big loads too. Box she kept it in always had lots of spit in it, so I came in that too, blended with the cum, so it really soaked. Nice girl too.

Always really crusty and salty, she must get wet all the time.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564686380127.jpg (640x639, 39K)

All four of these girls-- my daughter and her friends.

Attached: xchjf.jpg (960x720, 149K)

Mmmm... I love the idea of her retainer just soaking in your cum. Love that you were able to enjoy her pussy filth in her panties. Little slut.

Good job, man!! How did you feed it to them?

ITT
Guys discuss sexual assault under the guise that it’s legal

Yeah man, it's awesome! I try to do it as often as possible. Made a few mistakes at times, though.

Breakfast after a sleepover.

Attached: gaerg.jpg (960x638, 78K)

ITT...
VIRGIN LARPING

Mistakes? Like what?

I like eating my own instead

Me too. Was always worried that she'd notice and say something. There would have been a taste difference so I guess she didn't mind. She had a small vibrator that she used daily cause she wouldn't see her bf for weeks at a time. Used to rub my cock and cum on that too. Made sure it dried clear on it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-201654_Instagram.jpg (423x980, 135K)

accidentally mixed drinks/food up and few my cum to the wrong person.

Don't put it in drinks you fucking idiots. It floats to the top and becomes obvious. You need to mix it with cream or bake/cook it into a hard food.

stuffhappens.us/starbucks-employee-arrested-17362/

Attached: IMG_20190324_010639 (2).png (1080x1011, 1.86M)

Cuckfag

My girlfriend lived for 2 years with 3 other girls. I came in their shampoo bottles more times than I can count...
Pic related. I also stole the pics of them 3

Attached: j.jpg (750x1000, 80K)

Nah just gay, don't have a bf to drain and drink everyday so i just do it to myself instead

I also used to rub my dick and balls all over their toothbrushes. I even scrubbed my asshole with one of them after a shower

mate you should feel ashamed about it either way, its not normal behavior

Hot. What about the others?

One of my wifes friends, put it in her drinks when she gets drunk. Also came in her hair and on her lips while she was passes out drunk.

My two stepdaughters (16 and 20), in their shampoo bottles, and sometimes on some snacks in their room.

I sometimes also empty my nuts into the massaging cream the eldest's bf uses on her. if only he knew that thanks to my hidden cam, i saw her pussy way before him...

A few but mostly my Sil and mil. I used to cum and pee on their toothbrushes and in the shampoo/lotion. I've almost gotten caught a few times so I've since given it up. Now I just secretly record them in the bathroom :)

You stupid fucking degenerates.
You wonder why young women hate men.

They don't know so what does it matter?

The fight for 15 should be raised to $20 an hour. that way disgusting fucks posting here wouldn't have a job.

Nice dubs.
When you broadcast to the world that you’re doing it, they’ll know

Fucking great!!!

Secret recordings are fucking hot. Degraded whores

I fucking love that women are unkowingly drinking and eating cum. Brushing their teeth, moisturizing, washing their hair, etc....with fucking cum. Dumb sluts!

Just started today actually. Works pretty great. I think I'll try setting it up next time we have guests over for a pool party.

More like penis coladas xd

I fucking love that men are unkowingly drinking and eating period blood. Eating, drinking my period blood, washing their hair, etc....with fucking period blood! Anything to take down the patriarchy.

>the sheer degeneracy in this thread

Attached: 482173924.png (500x461, 139K)

When my sister in law stayed with us, I licked her dirty panties to get them wet, then used my wife's toothbrush to scrub her sister's dirty panty crotch. Then did the same with my wife's panties and her sister's toothbrush. So fucking hot.

You're literally putting your bodily fluids into them without their knowledge or consent.

0, but I've had my wife and her friend and her friends husband swallow it when sucking my cock on the regular.

>unknowingly

Bitch please
vocaroo.com/i/s1cuJLIcF7iY

Mom... her face and body lotion, shampoo, toothbrush, and rice pudding.

sperm here
we die almost instantly when added to your sugar drinks and salty food

>vocaroo.com/i/s1cuJLIcF7iY
You say that, but I can assure you that if a hambeast did that, you would be pissed.

>her friend's husband

Attached: giphy (2).gif (245x245, 521K)

Not really the point. All that piss in the urethra which arguably should be sterile. The whole thing is disgusting.

Ok. Then the dumb cunts can eat my dead cum. Still eating my cum.

kek I'm just shitposting. This whole thread is peak degeneracy.

None because I don't do this disqusting shit or larp about it

Attached: image.jpg (334x442, 87K)

sperm leave

Attached: 1555029488037.jpg (540x540, 49K)

This isn't real right... At least not normal. I have three brothers, I don't seriously have to figure out how to check everything for semen now, right? You guys are just fucked in the head?

>should be sterile

That's a myth actually, bacteria are present in urine in the bladder.

sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/urine-not-sterile-and-neither-rest-you

t. unknowing sperm guzzler

>Sister in law is staying with us a few days
>When everyone's out. I find a small bottle of her face cream and bust a phat nut in it
> Didn't cum for a few days before so it was extra big
> I shake the bottle up nice and put it back
> I check the next day and it's been moved
>I laugh because she has put my cum on her face unknowingly

No it’s real. Your brothers have likely blown loads all over your toothbrushes and shampoo.

Maybe to test them, you should jokingly mention guys who do that shit and see their reaction. I know if someone mentioned that in conversation, there would be revulsion on my part. I've chastised people and said, "dont fuck with people's food" because other guys have joked about stuff like that.

If you are a femanon, you have already definitely either ingested or rubbed their cum all over yourself. Just get used to it. Also they sniff and lick your panties.

this is why women don't want male roommates, yikes

> Fastforward 2 days.
> See SIL coming out after a shower, sperm lotion in hand
> She proceeds to moisturize her face while talking to me about something
> could barely focus on what she was saying

>sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/urine-not-sterile-and-neither-rest-you
I knew it. I always thought that made no fucking sense that urine would be sterile.

definitely not normal

Most of them are just roleplaying a fantasy, some of them are probably just 12 year olds. I used to say that kind of stuff at that age to gross out girls on the internet.

I'm sure there are some guys who actually do it, but it's likely very rare.

Mmmmm.....rub my cum on your face, whore.

In my 40's and I have done absolutely everything that I have listed.

Normal is objective to the individual perceiving it. Which of them is the weirdo? Its him. You definitely drank his cum.

Did it to my wife.

More like penis-colada. Le rofl XD

Attached: KZG73.jpg (570x328, 50K)

Used to cum in my cousins bodywash and shampoo

Sisters cluelessly brushing their teeth with each other's cunt juices...LOL

Well seeing as there's no IDs on Yea Forums, I don't know which posts are yours. But it's fucked regardless.

Harmless fun. It gets me off.

That's almost worse than doing it to random women. Have you ever told her?

Whether it hurts them isn't the point. You're literally putting your fluids into them without consent.

I'd love to have a stranger cum on my wife's toothbrush.

I used to fuck my neighbors wife when he wasn't home, right in his bed. Wife caught him cheating with her best friend but she never said anything to him, she just started fucking me. Anyway she used to spit my cum into some vial type container and put it in his breakfast. Part of me feels guilty and part of me laughs when I remember waving to him as I drove by and he was mowing his lawn or something.

Attached: 256gfsd.jpg (188x155, 8K)

So you're a degenerate AND a cuck?

I hate you sometimes, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1556520838096.jpg (495x429, 41K)

When you put it that way it makes my cock twitch.

Cum in my mom's face cream all the time.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564602205163.jpg (960x960, 87K)

Meh. I jokingly said while I was drunk once that I was gonna put some in her drink and she said something like it wouldn't be the first time. I assume it referred to bjs but who knows.

She swallows during oral so its the same thing really except not as fresh. She knows I have a lot of sexual quirks and still married me.

>Sleeping in the house of my girlfriend (she's divorced with 1 daughter)
>having sex with my girlfriend, she give me a blowjowb
>I cum in her mouth, but the bitch spit it
>I get mad, but din't say anything
>in the morning I wake up early and prepare the breakfast for her
>I decide to make a special strawberry smoothy in revenge
>Serve a glass and cum in it and stir
>the tip of my cock was stained with smoothy so I go to the bathroom and wash it.
>return to the kitchen, to my surprise the daughter was drinking the smoothy
>pokerface.jpg
>she say hope you don't mind, this is the best smoothy I have.
>instant boner
>girlfriend comes, let´s take the breakfast together
>everybody walks the dinosaur

I'd just like to cum on her face.

Me too. Closest I will get though. Cum in my sister's shampoo too when she leaves it in the shower. Here's both of them.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564692819917.jpg (960x960, 60K)

Tell her the whole truth, then. If she's so cool with it, she probably won't care. You don't have to tell her when you do it, just tell her that it has happened, and it's gonna continue happening.

Then it's just a kink. Until you do that, it's a violation of her bodily integrity.

ayy lmao

That blonde should be forced to bathe in strangers' cum.

Fear not.
Captain save-a-ho is here.

more like penis colada haha
youtu.be/9PyNlSztFq4

I mean... probably around 4 billion.

Not on purpose, but it's the same principle as "every breath of air you take has a few molecules of dinosaur-fart in it."

My flatmate. I've cummed often in her coffee and orange juice. I used to cum on her clean bra and thong

Attached: Camille Paris.jpg (804x956, 254K)

You don't even know what "saving hoes" means, wyte boi. It means spending money on them and solving all their problems.

Good. Camille is your filthy little cum pig now.

Yes, it is Kinder if thrilling to know that she has eaten my cum but has no idea of it. She may not even think that we've been so intimate. Maybe more than with any other man she knows

Attached: Camille.jpg (720x960, 92K)

Doesn't need to be forced. She's been bathing in cum since she was 13. Expelled from school for sucking dick. Knocked up at 15.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564693335456.jpg (956x959, 62K)

Go figure it out yourself. Its white knighting with the secret hope that the girl will return the favor or see them as a niceguy and date them. Its shitholes that can't even admit to themselves that they're degenerates.

Whenever I'm at a girl's house I'll cum or pee in something of theirs while using the bathroom. The thought of them gurgling my piss when they use their mouthwash gets me so hard.

I love that your dried cum was in her panties when she put them on. Mixing with her wet pussy juice. Nasty little thing.

How do you get cum in coffee or orange juice without it being super obvious?

They all deserve it. They are ours to secretly degrade.

I did this a few times when my parents made me cook dinner.

A Friend of my gf. Jizzed a Big load in her rum-coca cola

Attached: Romy.jpg (1080x2160, 145K)

>go figure it out

But I already knew the answer and gave it? And what I was doing didn't apply at all?

Also, kill yourself

>Penis Coladas

Coffee with milk + milk foam and sugar.

For the orange juive, I jizzed in the carton box, shook it
me too, I love the Idea that they go through their day not knowing they were sullied

Attached: Camille cum.jpg (720x446, 35K)

Family friends work in New York, I’ve always been irrationally attracted to the mom. Huge milf. Used to sneak into her bathroom and jerk with her
Dirty Thongs at parties. They go to New York and ask me to babysit their son... obviously I do. Told me to sleep there to take him to school. He finally goes to bed, so I decide to sleep in her bed. I take every dirty thongs and bra out of her hamper and lay in it all night, sniffing and jerking. I find her dildo and suck on it all night. Fill her shampoo with cum, then her lotion. Rubbed her toothbrush all over my cock and balls. I didn’t get much sleep, but after I dropped him at school I went back and fucked around all day

Summerfag taking the shitty bait

I'm glad to hear that A LOT of girls have been given cum without their knowledge. I know every female I have lived with, worked with, or known has sampled mine in some way. And I have licked their panties.

Guess which one(s) of these french teens :
a- have been cummed in her underwear
b- have already swallowed cum unknowingly
c- have already noticed something strange either for a or b

Left side front row to back row: Louise 34B,Marie 30B, Maud 30AA
Right : Eleanor 32B, Sophia 32C, Guillemette 32B

Attached: French teens.jpg (720x540, 40K)

I hope you filled Maud and Marie's panties and made them drink cum too!

I have filled their parties and bras many times. Marie was suspicious for one of her thong.
Solely Maud ate my cum but I came and pissed in Marie's facial cream.

Who else?

Topkek

/thread

But it s a wife duty is to satisfy her husband. So if he wants her to unknowingly swallow his cum, then she shall

This thread is fucking gold

When my wife is traveling I jerk off then wipe up with a washcloth which I then lay on her pillow.

Not completely sure what causes is it, but the morning after she returns she is sucking on my dick and demanding to be fucked.

Not made love to, fucked.

I have been doing this for over a decade now.

How are you related to them? I m sure they ve all tasted your cum in one way or another

Stepdaughter ate, drank, slept in, wore, washed herself with my cum all the time. She swallowed more of my cum than her mom.

Only one, was for a revenge reason, she never paid back her loan, it was some petty shit like 10 bucks but whatever, did it like 3 times, was so amazing to see her swallow it up, she didn't look that bad either, great ass will admit that.

I know them all, yet they have not all tasted my cum. Only the happy fews ;-)

none you fucking sex pest

We are heading to the beach for a week. Sharing the house with another family. There will be 4 girls besides my wife there. They will all get my cum in their clean panties, food/drink and toothbrushes. And of course i will be tasting their dirty panties.

How old was the daughter

Very cool manm youve made good use of her. Shes got great toes too.

Id love to see some pics of these cum targets.

>e morning after she returns she is sucking on my dick and demanding to be fucked.
>Not made love to, fucked.
That's gross but not at the same level as the shit that has been posted on this board. Sounds like she is turned on by your pheromones. Props to you, she likes you.

I’ve cum in food, in drinks, lots of stuff. I used to go to a yoga studio that had rolled up face clothes in the washroom instead of paper towel. I would rub my sweaty balls on them then roll them back up, onetime came in it and spread it out thin, then rolled it back up and put it in the basket again.

My favourite ways to serve it in food are now to mix in a little icing sugar and glaze desserts with it, and also to mix it 50/50 with hummus or baba ganouj and serve it with pita at parties- the garlic flavour masks the cum. I’ve seen a chick I knew eat a whole bowl of it in one sitting- it was about 6 oz of cum that was saved in the freezer, bukkake-level cum gobbling.

Fucking hot! I hope she had a big cum burp that night.

I regularly cum in my daughter's food, lotions, and shampoo. I love watching her eat it.

kek

2 cousins, sisters.. i have regularly come in their food, onto their toothbrushes and into their toothpaste... i've also rubbed their bras and panties on my cock and balls and would sometimes cum in them...i came in their eggs when making breakfast for them... also inside their face creams and shampoos..

>female roomate
dont you mean your sister/girlfriend?

How old is she

God thats hot. Would love to see pictures of her

Attached: pink bra cum.jpg (3264x1009, 1.52M)

very hot, how long have you been doing that and what do you think, are they loving it ?

How the fuck would they love it of they dont know about it? Fucking retard

just get it from the source, they'll stop tricking you if they are getting drained regularly.

Attached: SD shoe cummies 2.jpg (853x1024, 80K)

I'm not blowing my brothers...

why not?

srsly wtf is wrong with you

what is wrong with you, you're already eating their cum.

Made her brownies and shot a load of cum all over the top of them. Watched her eat them and enjoy them since they tasted sooo good

Attached: 365735.jpg (257x443, 97K)

Shut the fuck up

suck your brothers' dicks

brownies would explain the little gut she has going

I used to cum on my girlfriends moms food the night before. so she would enjoy that extra cream on her alfredo noodles

Fuck you

fuck your brothers

I cum on her panties while I smell her dirty ones. her pussy smells delicious. after I cum a load on her panties I put them back in her drawer. the next day I came back and checked her laundry basket and she had put the clean underwear I had busted a load on the day before xD maybe she realized?

ur a fucking jackass i bet you also do this and jerk your pencil dick thinking about it cause u cant get laid

I have two sisters. I never did this to either of them. It never even crossed my mind.

jk I did it all the time lol

Do any of you guys remember back in 00s a poster , that shared pics of a milfy redhead, he would print out pics of her and leave them in parks and trails. Apparently he had been his cu in her coffee for years and she was his employee ?

I used to be obsessed with doing stuff on girl's toothbrushes. I'd jack off in their bathrooms and rub my precum all over their toothbrushes. I'd imagine just about every female friend I had at that time had tasted my dick at one point. I only outright cum on one once then immediately rinsed it off because it was so obvious.
Probably the worst thing I ever did was put a girl's toothbrush up my ass when we were camping at a festival then watched her drunkenly brush her teeth with it that night. The bristles in my ass were not nice but she was a nasty bitch so it was totally worth it.

when I was about 14, dad remarried. She was hot but was a total bitch, her and her 16yo daughter. They always treat me like shit, so to "get back" at them, when fapping I'd cum in their panties, in their food and drinks, on their dildos, etc. I remember one time step-mom was watching a movie and asked me to get her some icecream, I blew a load on top, covered it with chocolate syrup and watched her eat it. I moved out when I was 18 and haven't seen them since.

did they don't notice that?
is my dream to cum feed my sister
but I'm afraid she would checked

Attached: protein diet.jpg (380x380, 29K)

>3rd grade girl who was like 10 years old.
>feeded with my cum

lucky bastard
I'm dying here
huge boner

Attached: 1555031662608.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

>My two stepdaughters (16 and 20), in their shampoo bottles

is this secure?
or toothbrush better?

She definitely realized. I almost got caught once but my wife/sil thought it was my nephew so I just went with it and blamed him too. Felt a little bad about it but not bad enough to ruin my marriage over. They wanted to call the cops and shit but I talked them out of it. As a bonus him and his family are annoying AF and rarely ever come over now so it all worked out.

Not me

>They wanted to call the cops and shit

WTF?
It's not a fucking crime?!
Or is it in Burgerland?

Attached: 1527196239556.gif (330x297, 1.87M)

15 1/2-16 at the time now she has 20
Pic related

Attached: 20151125152537563.png (704x1536, 1.73M)

My girlfriends roommates have all rubbed my cum on their bodies.

-co workers protein shakes
-friends wife’s diva cup
-friends wife skin cream
-bosses latte

I legit thought I got my friends wife pregnant on accident with the diva cup thing. I stopped after that.

Attached: 1554153889374.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

Actually yeah. It's considered sexual assault.

sis in law
lotion, shampoo, soap, toothbrush, short-shorts, bra's, panties.. I swear to God she knows I'm doing it but still has not said anything.

Attached: 141201272381.jpg (946x532, 83K)

Cutie

Only my wife. Shampoo. Cum in it about once a week. Used to be more but as the bottle gets lower it starts to turn liquidy. She knows about it and still uses the bottle but if I ever bring it up she gets embarrassed and upset cause I'm "making fun of her for using it". So I just Cum in the bottle and enjoy watching her wash in it.

None of the listed above, but at least 8?

It's a good thing everything posted on Yea Forums is fiction, right?

Attached: c012450d6a6f5fff6a2eae9da627b495.jpg (700x781, 197K)

Is it true that once semen enters the female body it can cause behavioral changes in favor of the person who shot it out? Buddy of mine has been slipping cum into his roommate's food for months, hasnt been caught yet, and he claims just this. Apparently she's naturally become significantly more clingy to him

my daughter has eaten cum and brushed her teeth with my shit

my friend asked me to keep some boxes for her during the time she's out of the country. I find some lotions in some, and cum in them almost daily for a month.
The smell changed at the end

Attached: 1429779327589.gif (176x144, 1.81M)