When you guys cream pie your girl do you pull out a lil and leave just the head in or do you go balls deep?

When you guys cream pie your girl do you pull out a lil and leave just the head in or do you go balls deep?

Attached: 827F0F26-53A4-46B5-AA28-64B567939EF9.jpg (1575x2100, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7ch.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Balls deep everytime kiddo

Balls deep then slow stroke with just the tip to get things moving

deep as i can go my man

As deep as physically possible
It makes her cum almost every time

I've done both but generally regret when I don't go balls deep. If it's a big enough load it'll still drip out. Got to creampie surprise this girl a few times and did it deep every time thankfully

Attached: Photo 184.jpg (640x480, 101K)

Usually just full length strokes keeping up rhythm. Stopping stroke= shorter/weaker orgasm for me.

greatest part was some other dude creampied her about a week before I did

Attached: Photo 13.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Balls deep feels the best but I like to switch it up from time to time. Like to put some on the butthole then back in the puss. Variety is always nice

Balls deep then suck it out with a straw (not plastic)

You’re disgusting

hahahahah

I can't remember the last time I came inside someone, it's always mouth or tits. But if I did, it'd have to be balls deep and still thrusting, I can't understand not thrusting or barely moving, seems like a total waste of an orgasm

Balls deep and they love it

nice, the old felch - o - matic clean up. very nice!!

Are you the same fag who saved up his load after she told you this dude creampie surprised her?

Attached: DD47768D-5F68-4106-8789-9A82DD969A79.gif (500x264, 996K)

I always go balls deep but for the life of me can’t get my gf preg

For months my jizz was all watery

But I changed my diet and started taking vitamins and now it’s thick and creamy again so hoping that helps

Yes. Both. Depends on what I am wanting then.

nailed it!

Attached: Photo 10.jpg (640x480, 103K)

Balls deep pounding as hard as I can

/r/zkgx8dm4

Come & post

I have not cum inside a pussy in 15 years. There's absolutely no reason to blow a load in a woman unless you intend to knock her up. All birth control can fail. Nut in her face and save yourself some money.

literally what i'm trynna do when I cum

Virgin fag detected

Me too. Married and I dont want any kids

Absolutely Patrician, fam.

I pull out and have her suck my cum and pussy juice covered cock as well.

I love facials but the orgasm is never as smooth as cummies in a girl. My girlfriend is getting blacked tomorrow and it’s gonna end up on her tits or face

Ladies and gentlemen, the kind of lowlife who uses the word "cummies" is also a cuck. Is anyone surprised?

Nah. Hes a virgin 13yo.

I'm 26 and at work I met a friend who's 24. She introduced me to her sister who's 18 and we're dating. I'm tracking her period. One time we were fucking raw and she had her legs wrapped around me. As she was about to cum, I told her that I'm going to cum inside her. I went balls deep and she had nowhere to go. She tried to push me away but she had no strength because she was already orgasming. That was the hottest fuck in years. The way she was panicking, struggling and orgasming was super hot.
Later I was teasing her if she's going to tell her sister that I filled her with cum.

hahaha love that comment. I was thinking it and you actually said it.

basically the same thing with this girl. she promised me to pull out but I actually didn't cum for a few days to give her a creampie specifically. do you have a pic of the girl you're talking about?

Attached: Photo 180.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Balls deep then go around and have her clean my dick off with her tongue

Was it gravey?

She’s gonna probably wrap her legs around him and pull the cummy deep inside her so she breeeds

See New Chan

7ch.pw/

It was a lot yeah. I got a littler nervous after I did it and almost tried to hide it from her by attempting to wipe it away from her pussy and just basically ended up rubbing my cum on her pussy.

nowadays idgaf though

balls deep. got to fill that uterus.

Just keep pumping as it comes out. Best feeling ever!

Are surprise creampies legal

yup! I know because she threatened me when I took the condom off the fourth time I came in her. looked up the law and I was in the clear. as long as the sex is consensual you can cum in a girl. they ARE trying to change the laws though. and tbh they probably should... still if a girl is dumb enough to fuck a guy w/o a condom she should be prepared to take his load.

I knew it was you lol. Week long load blown in her...nice

Attached: 2203CDCC-95C9-431B-B0CF-2FA8F5DC2818.gif (264x264, 1.19M)

Yeah, but she's recognizable and the picture is either from social media and I don't want her get exposed or I'm in the picture with her.
She had light blonde hair and now she has long gray hair and glasses. She's tall-ish, normal body but she does have decent sized tits and ass. Cute face too

That’s really weird bc I’ve spent 35 years of my life being circumsized and can’t thrust when I’m cumming bc it’s way too sensitive and feels really uncomfortable. Have no idea how uncut guys are able to thrust while cumming

BTW guys, do you ever have the feeling like you could fuck her for hours and you wouldn't cum but then you see her orgasming and you get aroused in a second and you barely manage to pull it out before you spray her full with cum?

You know he’s gonna ejaculate on her smashed up cervix right?

WHEN i had a girl, balls deep everytime. i came inside her so much over the years, her new bf probably has my dna all over his dick

What a piece of shit.

Balls deep. I don't want that seed getting out.

You sound like a stand up guy. No wonder you need to date people fresh out of high school

Balls deep. My load is already dripping out before I’m done cumming. Sad if you guys load takes a second to come out.

Deep, then pull out a little, then slam it back in hard to finish

Found a real virgin

th-that's the greatest part?

more pics? any with cum?

Covered my wife's cervix this morning. Her response was "great, I'm going to be leaking your cum all day now"
Best answer

But how does she not get pregnant?

depends on how much pee I've stored. If its a lot, I'll pull out to the head, so its not too full and theres room for the pee. I don't want to get it on my dick, sorry

Or get a vasectomy and blow it every time no worries. Getting snipped is a motherfucking blessing.

I don't know if this was supposed to be sarcastic but woman my age are walking disasters or they are already taken if they're any good. The age was a issue for me but her sister talked me into it. It's hard to find a wholesome woman and I'm from a conservative place, so no tinder whores and shit like that.