Found this

Found this.

I'm curious. Anyone know what it is?

The bottom section pushes up. It has a spring inside and when you release the silver part in the middle goes back down. Has a hole all the way through the center.

Attached: DSC_0104_compress52.jpg (3096x5504, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pipe.

Autoclean bat

This is the silver part on the inside.

Attached: DSC_0106_compress36.jpg (3096x5504, 1.9M)

Chillum

You smokes tha weed with it

It's a "one hitter"

its a one hitter (a bat) for smoking pot. You put just a little in the end and take a hit or 2.

looks like a small baseball bat,

also join /k5TGxD4

Attached: velkczk18jy11.jpg (1242x1234, 183K)

That is a self-cleaning 1-hitter, my friend.

If its a pipe its the worst design ever. The hole is tiny. Could barely fit anything in it. Also it's spring loaded. What's the point of a spring loaded pipe?

Been toking for 24 years. Never seen one.

its a 420blazeitfortnightnaruto basically something a pothead would carry around

its a one hitter

Attached: color-variety-digger-one-hitter.jpg (700x525, 29K)

it's a baseball bat for ants

That is a one-hitter for smoking weed. That one is actually a nice/good one that has the mechanism to clear itself. Still only worth about $15 max new. Go get some weed and try it out

Op here.

I'm a pothead. Never seen one like this in 24 plus years. Not with a spring loaded section.

Interesting.

Ah OK spring section to push out burnt Ash etc.

You are a massive faggot and clearly have never smoked weed in your life

I have seen them it is a cigarette holder you put you cigarette in there then eject it when you are done smoking

Not even gonna argue. Got nothing to prove to you.

Yeah gonna give it a clean and give it a go later on. Can't beleive I've never seen on. Had a feeling it was weed related. But couldn't quite work out how.

Seen all kinds of wonderful pipes and bongs over the years, but never one of these.

it is used to clean out your urethra. you press in that center part and place it at the hole at the tip of your penis, then let go and the spring pressure opens the pee hole up. it you spray a lot when you urinate, this will fix it. also if you have a kidney stone stuck in your dick this will dislodge it and let you live your life comfortably. try it op and let us know how it works for you.

Self cleaning one hitter.
Never tried one of these since I use my old brass one, so can't tell you how well it cleans itself, but I swear by mine.
Cuts down on weed consumption in a huge way.

drug paraphenelia or sexual paraphenelia. probably both

Yeah it seems pretty shitty but i suppose it would be good if you needed to quickly discretely smoke a bowl, indoors at a gig or something.

crack pipe

Anti vampire bullet

Ancient greek bronze tampon circa 1500 bc

You do not need to ask what it is before you put it your pooper

Looks like an old-fashioned safety-razor handle

urethra dilator

That you for posting your fingertips. Glows now know who you are

It's a butt whistle

It's for snus or coke. The top bit has being up or near someone's nose. Stop playing with it.

That is a pipe part of a rig called "The Dugout" . It also had a pocket-sized wooden box that had a compartment for the bay and another for the dope.

>toking
Shut the fuck up you middle schooler

I'm from the UK and we don't use shit like this as much as the Americans do

Yeah buddy you're right, you can only put like a spec of weed in there shit sucks. I like to talk out of my ass too

old skool Britbong stoner concurs. never seen one either

It's for baseball like attacks on birds. Teach those pigeons who is boss OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

One hitter

>been toking for 24 years
>never seen a one hitter before

fucking lying old faggot

We use pipes and bongs faggot at least our weed isn’t trash