To all the anons out there suffering from depression and anxiety: you’re stronger than you think...

To all the anons out there suffering from depression and anxiety: you’re stronger than you think. Don’t give up because you can win this war

Attached: DE1CEDD7-3C42-4144-B46D-8D71DD765752.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

someone stole my bike today ;-;

Im not suffering from depression, im suffering from being alive. Living is not winning. You win by dying.

how? i litterally see millions of people out there in their 50's and their lifes are still shit, what makes me different that them?

Si estás sufriendo de estar vivo es porque básicamente algo de molesta en tu vida. Y eso es lo que hay que corregir para ser feliz :)

u nihilistic fucks dont see improving results because you dont want to

i's all on your mind bro, hit the gym and delete facebook

sounds good OP, but since I already called in sick today to get super drunk, i'm going to have at least one more day of wallowing in my depression. Don't want to waste those PTO hours.

what is all in my mind? i dont need the gym i work building houses

Wanting to see meaning where none exists is called willful ignorance.

then what life without ignorance do you live?

I saw Disturbed live last week, and they did something really powerful. Singer spoke about addiction and mental health issues, and then told anyone in the crowd who was struggling with either of those to put up their hand.

There were over 11,000 people, and nearly every hand was up. Then he paused and said

"Now look around you and know this. You are not alone."

there was an user on Yea Forums who said he was about end it on stream, what happened with that?

Youre saying its a choice to see the world as it actually is---devoid of meaning. And I'm saying I cant delude myself into seeing meaning where there is none.

Just gotta find a home for my fish and then I’m blowing my brains out

why don't you just get on a bus and go on an adventure? if you are really gonna kys, then you have nothing to lose. you can leave everything behind and start over

when you die, all this melts away and you see this was all for you and none of it was real. its all a text to build your strength and is all for you. no one else's thoughts or feelings matter, because they're not real. know this early and you can have it all, if you follow the rules.

Put it in the ocean where it belongs

it's fresh water you monster

Wife has leukemia may not be around for long. If my daughter got it and left me too. There would be nothing stopping me.

I’ve thought about that. But adventures cost money and eventually my money will run out and I’m back to the usual grind of eat, sleep, work, repeat. I’ve lost all energy to do anything else, lost all interest in my hobbies, my education, my friends, my wife

why do you want to end it?

Depression is Yea Forums's hobby.

>Don’t give up because you can win this war
in other words, don't be a faggot

>i litterally see millions of people out there in their 50's and their lifes are still shit
so live it up until your 50's. enjoy what you can out of life

you can always improve your circumstances user. take some risks, be more aggressive with life.

Probably because I quit taking my meds. They didn’t work very well but at least they kept me from fantasizing about killing myself 24/7. But even when I was on my meds my life was boring and insignificant. I’ll never be able to achieve the goals I want for myself because I’m too lazy/depressed to accomplish anything even when I was taking my meds so why bother

have you tried doing all the stuff that people recommend all the time? such as exercising, changing your habits, going for walks? sounds to me like you are just in a rut. people need to be challenged and do new things, go new places, be more spontaneous. if you are stagnating then no wonder you are feeling this way. even taking a different route home from work can give you that spark back. also taking a break from tv/internet can clear your head and make you interested in doing other stuff. have you talked to your wife about how you are feeling?

If I tell my wife how i’m feeling she’ll just blame herself and feel like she’s not doing enough to make me happy. I don’t want her to worry about me or feel like it’s her fault I’m sad. Nothing she could do would help me anyways so I just hide it. I’m definitely in a rut, and I know there’s lots of things I can try to improve my mood I just lack the energy and motivation to make any changes. This has been going on for years and I’m just tired of being stuck in an endless rut. Thanks for the reply, user.

You have to hang in there and believe that there’s something or someone out there that will make you a happier person

Attached: A1077FBB-54BB-44C2-A261-4FCBEC3787B1.png (581x721, 593K)

Not that user but I’m in precisely the same boat as you. I started going to church and so far that’s been helping

Problems in this world? Blame it on the devil. He’s going to burn in hell forever anyway so he’s the scapegoat. Fuck depression man, Jesus destroyed our sins. We have to accept that and everything just goes uphill from there

go to goodwill homie. plenty of bikes there, might even find yours.

Used to go to church a lot as a kid. Was really into it but I haven’t been in years. Don’t really believe in it anymore. The only thing I pray for is that there’s no afterlife so that after I die I just feel nothing and don’t go to hell

Thanks, user. 10/10 cute cat I smiled

thanks user, I'm really trying :)

maybe you don't have to tell her just how bad it is, but you could tell her that you are having a tough time and maybe need help changing some things. if she is there with you, then she can help motivate you, and you guys can make efforts together to mix things up. my friends parents were actually in a bad situation, and they decided to hang in there and just start doing new stuff together like going for walks, it saved their marriage. i think if you weren't dealing with this on your own, you would be better off.

Well there is an afterlife.

It’s either good or bad

How do you know??

Give up your social media addictions you fucking morons

amen

On what do you base this assumption?
>inb4; god, bible, jesus, scripture, lord, heaven, religion

Attached: Caps g.jpg (433x290, 33K)

My ex fiance has BPD. I'm all fucked up from ignoring the abuse. I'm not getting better, I feel like a loser and my career is going down the drain because I got depressed. My cats keep me here, basically. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I'm struggling hard, fellows.

I see. There's an afterlife because you want one, is that how it works?

Platitudes make me wanna neck myself, thanks.

how do i know if i have anxiety? my doctor thinks its anxiety but im not sure, can you guys with anxiety describe your symptoms? do you have these weird spikes of adrenaline and tingling in your middle lower chest when you breath in, where it makes you feel short of breath and your heart starts pounding hard?

You'll get it, lad. Do not fear.

bump