Parents threw me out on the street

Parents threw me out on the street.
At first i thought they were just messing around but no dice.
Asked a friend if i could stay until i could pay for a hostel, but he just told me that he doesn't wanna talk to me.
Finally decided to walk to another city on foot for like 3 fucking days, and currently living with my grandma.
I currently only have my old clothes, about 100€, my phone and my laptop. What do i do now?

Attached: 1hp.png (241x97, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
storycorps.org/stories/nathan-hoskins-and-sally-evans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, you've got shelter (and presumably food/water) taken care of, so the next thing is to get a job and start stacking your chips.

You sound pretty young, so you'll be able to recover from this I'm sure. But let this be a lesson to become more self-reliant. Pay off any debts you have, build up a 6-month emergency fund, improve your job skills, and reassess in say a year or so.

You'll do fine.

lmao kill yourself.

I envy the freedom you have in which you seem to have yet discover.

Attached: 1564654921239.jpg (249x182, 6K)

I'm 19, they threw me out in the middle of my education. So i guess i'm stuck with low tier jobs until i get back to finish.

Sorry this was meant for op

Find a job, get a car, get your own place. Seems like it should be pretty straight forward, what the problem is?

So far my "freedom" got me thrown out.

Attached: 16507466_1081572028621271_169836599_n.jpg (494x610, 30K)

did you really have to fuck that dog? and i'm not even assuming the worst case scenario op. what the fuck did you do?

Press charges on your parents as legally they have to give a 30 day notice before kicking you out. Wrongful eviction is wrong.

what country? What area of the country?

well i was more asking how to possible have the relationship fixed. i should have elaborated. i'm aware that i will have to go to a factory probably, because so far i only have fast food experience, and i don't want to go to fast food again.

yeah, tons of people work shit jobs and stay in an apartment, some even go back to school because they get sick of doing it (while others work at mcdonalds until they are 60)

Well this is the chance to get back at them op get a job car girl friend. Then have kids and never let them see them it will crush them.

In that case, I'd be fighting like hell to keep in education and finish, using whatever means possible. It's *really* difficult to go back to school if you are working every day just to survive.

i came out of the closet... but my country is shit.

Attached: 1558249464483.jpg (336x400, 22K)

Lots of jobs, retail places aren't too bad, restaurant pussy is better though. There are so many out there, even for antisocial people (stocking shelves, etc) heck might even get lucky with an internship type of job.

Ukraine

fucking faggot

Attached: disgusting (3).jpg (530x656, 46K)

i know nothing of ukraine except that there are few people your age and everyone is leaving for britain and that there are more women than men... soo how easy will it be to find a room and a job asap?

The same thing happened to me at 19. I just looked for women to manipulate and date/live with. My dick was doing the labor for me. I bounced around between a few spots while I saved my money. I eventually found a decent and inexpensive place with a roommate.

Looking back like 8 years now it's easy to see the positives. I learned how to save money, I learned how to find a deal, and I learned the true meaning of want vs need. It wasn't all bad, but the bad times were very bad.
You can do it m8.

Attached: 1556564570035.jpg (480x360, 13K)

First of all get out of any country using euros

All you had to do was not that. How fucking hard was it to keep your fag mouth shut for a few more years? Nobody needs to know where you shove your dick.

made me reply, fucking faggot

Room is good, even tho it will be shit, i can get one easy. Job is ok, probably have to go to a factory tho, because the market for shop jobs are only in very large cities. How fast depends on how many people are needed.

this

my country doesn't use euros, i just converted because my currency is unknown around the world.

No, YOU got yourself thrown out into freedom. See what I mean when I say yet to discover.

consider yourself lucky in a ways. you get to start on your own. its going to be ok, just dont spend more money than you have to.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Why did they throw you out?

Well i was dating the friend, and it would become obvious soon, my parents liked me a lot, so i thought i would get away with it. This is why he wont talk to me now.

so i dont understand, you like dicks and your parents didn't like that? how did they find this little detail out?

Hah, spending money on not important stuff is hard here, because you can buy nothing, even stuff you need.

i told them.

> storycorps.org/stories/nathan-hoskins-and-sally-evans/

let it be a lesson, the only person you can trust about what you do in your bedroom is yourself. no one wants to know. dont tell people you got kicked out for this reason, come up with something else, as stupid as it sounds, tell people you got drunk and they didnt like it. thats easier to use as a reason.

Then you're a fool and an asshole because despite knowing them all your life you didn't actually know your parents and you just potentially ruined your friends life. Well done, because you just couldn't wait you've ruined everything for everyone, possible beyond all repair.

I know the feeling. Im in western europe and barely make 800 euro a month after taxes.

i did not tell on him, i only accused myself! no one here ever said they don't like gay, i thought it was ok, as in some areas it is commonly accepted here. but i guess it varies, it was dumb of me, but i understand that telling on my friend would be bad.

Dude dont even work. Just panhandle a few months and kick it. Its like heaven on the streets . try to find astream or ocean to bathe in ah my glory days

europe is shit, but i hear that Czech is pretty good now, a lot of people here are signing up with agencies to work in Czech. Too bad i don't have experience to sign up.

And how long do you think it's going to be until people hear and figure this out?

I was.on the street at 19, worked any job I could get as.many as I could get worked 4:30 am to about 2:30 am for about 4 Nd a half months, saved up everything. Started a painting company. Bought beater work truck 800.00 ladder and paint brush. Worked up to 3 crews, kicked back earning about 2k a week most in cash so did not have to claim it. Good times

There are people all over the world that don’t even have a penny yet they survive, with $100, a phone and a laptop you’re ahead of the game. Now it’s going to sound harsh but the world is harsh, suck it up and stop being a pussy is step 1, the next steps are up to you, you can do it all yourself and succeed, in which case you get to tell friends/family to fuck off when they want to be part of your life, or you can prove them all right and end up as a skid, either in jail, on drugs or living in the streets.

Source? Me who was homeless at 15 with no phones, laptops, money.

I support the parents

Just cuz you see on TV people say they love and support the gays, doesn't mean your parents don't want kids. If you were younger they could milk the virture signaling on facebook about how understanding they are, but doesn't work when you are old.

It's probably easier for OP to give up and blame it all on being gay though. (Some kid in my neighborhood would mow yards for somewhat cheap, like $30-$40, he ended up buying a riding mower, then a truck, then trailer, he's still in school and drives a brand new truck now, but it would have been easier if he just played xbox like all the other kids his age)

Work 3th shift and go to school during the daytime I did this for 5 year you can do it to be aware you will have no social life and lose contact with any friends you may have and embrace your 3 hours a sleep a day after a while the hunger pains go away because you just don't have the energy to be hungry but it works

And how do you propose to pass the language barrier problem? Yeah I can go anywhere in Europe but all I can speak and write is English besides my original language. I thought of Ireland but they don’t make anymore than we do and it’s expensive af

T. Fag
Dont be a fag
It's serving i struggle with because I like carnal pleasure but I know being a fag is wrong
On both sides you'll be told it's good and bad
It's bad
Tldr ha ha, youre a faggot

Not is the US, when you’re 18 your parents can kick you to the curb for whatever reason they want.

You monkey nigger there's got to exist one lonely desperate female out there who would probably suck YOUR dick, pay for YOUR expenses, and YOU would live Scot free
You monkey dope there's got to be at least one

Why are you replying to me?

Take my advice or bitch about being a faggot you faggot
Fuck you then
Kys
IDC
I was trying to suggest the idea that you could do what I did one time and have somebody pay for your existence and they are willing to
Fuck you you faggot

No wonder your parents threw you out
You were probably just as if not more annoying and faggotry

Hahaha, you are fucked

Attached: 1560883821112.jpg (640x828, 132K)

That's not OP

well with agency they will set up work for you and you live with other people from your country until you learn the native language.

I thought that was
Either way op
There's got to be at least one person out there who will suck your dick, give you money, and give you a place to live but you gotta strike out but ey
Do what you gotta do to possibly create that situation for yourself

how old are you? cause if your like 23 and a jobless man leeching off your parents you had it coming.

But if your like 16 and you done goofed well shit man tuff

Nothing wrong with that cause every loser that turns into a total badass starts somewhere.

Attached: community_image_1405420236.png (1010x674, 1.45M)

When you get back, start saving up some of your income.

You can either spend everything you can as soon as you get it and repeat this situation as each emergency occurs or you can save as much as you can until you have enough of a backup to cover unexpected/undesired circumstances.

OP is 19

Boo hoo. Sounds like every working hump out there.

The fact you even made this post shows you sort of deserved it

Hahaha

Nice get

YOU CAN STAY AT MY PLACE IF I CAN CUM IN YOUR ASS I AM 45 BTW BUT I AM TOLD I CAN PASS FOR 35

lmao I recently ruined a close friendship by hitting on him while we were high. Shit sucks OP, stop telling people that you're a fag it's never gone well for me either

Attached: 5eeo8n91pr531.jpg (640x655, 84K)

Because $100 can buy you the same things all over the world right? Understand that that housing is expensive as fuck in Europe and USA, it does not compare with housing costs in the third world, just because jobs exist and pay what you’d consider life changing money in the third world, it can barely get you a roof over your head in the developed world.

Їбaть ти лoх, зeмля тoбi пyхoм чyвaк

You could always sell your ass on the street for some easy money.

Don't give up user-kun!

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 138K)

You guys who are having trouble because of being gay should try moving to an area where there is a higher concentration of gay people. There are many many cities that have a "Chinatown" type area where gays are the majority in the neighbourhood. New York, San Francisco, Vancouver all spring to mind. Vancouver's West End is majority gay and one of the wealthiest postal codes in the province on account of them all being "DINKS" Double Income No Kids. Highrise towers that look out on English Bay, same sex couples walking arm in arm, nobody bats an eye. If you moved into the interior of the province you would encounter rural rednecks but even then intolerant attitudes are frowned on by the general population. I live in a cowboy dominant city and the high school kids tried to get city permission for a rainbow crosswalk. Our cowboy city councillors turned them down coz cowboys always try to keep Brokeback Mountain a secret but the general population stood up and said you fucking cowboys can live in denial all you like but we're having NONE of it. Business owners started saying the kids could paint a rainbow flag on their buildings or parking lots until the kids had so many kind offers they didn't know which to choose. Eventually, since a new emergency room was built onto our local hospital, the rainbow crosswalk was put in at the main hospital entrance. It's lovely. All the conservative cowboys still feel the need to keep their buggery a secret but the rest of the town isn't bothered by it at all. We are only a three hour drive from Vancouver though and the farther north you get the narrower minded still hold sway over some communities but they are all dying out. My advice to you young gay dudes is to find communities where your sexuality is not only tolerated but gay culture can be celebrated without fear of normies throwing a wobbler.

Attached: 1479440625759.png (305x267, 146K)

Nice rant, now dry your face and think of what you could use that $100 for (remember people are surviving with $0)

Nah
Faggots shouldn't influence
Because faggots and women..... No
I'd rather live in an area where being GAY is frowned upon and not not wanting to be gay

sell your boipussy

>What do i do now?
Assuming you have functioning genitals; start whoring yourself out.

cry me a river faggot

Based on ops responses he definitely deserved getting kicked out, he’s just a waste of time and oxygen.

Self loathing faggots have a MUCH tougher time in life. Secrecy and suppression of tendencies lead to anxiety, fear, risk taking behaviour and violence. Better to live true to who you are in a place where diversity is welcome.

Attached: 1487471523092.jpg (326x301, 39K)

why does this pictures res look like a fuckking snes

Hey at least you're not 30,000 in debt in a dead-end career
You aren't....right?

Well then I guess I'll have a "much tougher time in life", not because I'm gay but because I'm a FAGGOT
Men have nuts, FAGGOTS ACT LIKE IF THEYRE WOMEN (when they aren't)

It's better to live right than "true to who I am" imo

Not if you're European you fucking yank cunt

watched the video and somehow i feel like everyone on Yea Forums is the mom

I see here that your parents didn't throw you out so much because you are gay and they are ashamed of THAT but because you are a typical spoiled little millennial puke. Lol they didn't throw you out for being s shit dick as much as it was just yet another layer of obnoxiousness and they had their fill long long ago. They probably still love you but I doubt they have fucking LIKED you since you were about 13. Amazingly enough I really think they did you a favour throwing your ass in the street, hoping surviving on your own will strip you of your insufferable immaturity. Doesn't always work though as I got chucked out at your age and I didn't grow the fuck up until my 40s.
Good luck you fudge packing Limey Twat, hope it doesn't take you as long as it took me to get over myself.

Attached: 1485489078003.jpg (640x632, 41K)

I'm not op but yeah I'm immature
And being a faggot is no good
But for you I'd take it by force
All by force
I wake up praying for man butt and you might've found the right opportunity

That's a nice representation of me in life
That's a nice pic man

preach my man

Attached: 12a8fdb6a4bcb7dcebf217b57f83c173.jpg (235x167, 10K)

Explain the growing up til your 40s
Whaddaya mean
What makes you what you weren't then? What are you?

That might scare me if I'd never been to England.
At 12 I could walk down the street anywhere in that country and look down at the tops of everybody's heads. Y'all are barely taller than Asians.

Attached: 1479438604888.jpg (440x533, 125K)

It is neither a threat nor an attempt to scare you
Ugh you sound even more beautiful
I'd definitely try to take your man buns by force

Fuck off Brit fag

I'm horny right now @ you
I need to feel the weight of some man butt

Partied Hard for decades, had a lot of absolute opinions about stuff, everything was black or white and I always thought I was right. But life has this way of teaching you as you age that you really aren't all that and a bag of chips. You start to see the world is shades of grey and that stuff you believed when you were young wasn't really true. When you are 19 you think you are just a pup with this big long life ahead of you but then, as Pink Floyd says "...one day you find,10 years has got behind you, no-one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun".
So you readjust your expectations and learn to listen to divergent ideas even if you disagree. Slowly you mellow, become less angry and come to settle for the things that life has put in your path. And your brain is this ENORMOUS sponge that never fills up and you just keep soaking up experiences and knowledge and realize how empty that fucking sponge used to be when you were a pup. Boom Peter Pan grows up.

Attached: 1479439672219.jpg (413x395, 42K)

And pay zero for places to live and have land where they can grow food. No such places exist in the west

I'll still need that man butt

You like eatin' booty like i do user?
as a man i've been doing it for years and it's absolutely delicious!
It tastes like beans, eggs, nuts, and cornflakes and smells like stinky cheese (the GOOD expensive kind!!!)
Sometimes I walk into the mens room stall after a man has a gassy BM just to masturbate to the smell of that stinky cheese

Attached: Atl043a.jpg (985x789, 150K)

Youve got shelter, water and a family member. Get a low tier job and be consequent with your money: Food, Rent(if your gran wants it) and basic hygene products and save up the rest. When you have saved up enough finish education and get a better job.

LOl sorry, have to pass on the buggery coz No Homo. Quite secure in my heterosexuality. I love chicks and cannot lie but I'm even done with THEM. Gone well past wanting romance.
Love burned me but I was the author of my own defeat and what doesn't kill us can truly make us stronger if we absorb the lessons of our mistakes.

Attached: 528950d9d5e4b116a78a975cc5d72adb-imagegif.gif (233x533, 84K)

Don't try and scaring me off
I'd fuck a Dom just like you to make my bitch
I'll still need that man butt

adsfammo. Yep still remember the cheat code. Anyone know where I can get the game? Still have all my c&c going.

Oh and fuck you op, man up and get a job. Join the military, or construction. Either way, 37 year olds shouldn't be living with mommy wommy and dearest daddy

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-091434_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 1004K)

starts smoking crack. it gives you lots of energy to work and earn money.

My booty swole, stinky, and real fat tonight :)

Attached: gah.jpg (480x360, 9K)

stop being yuro

i'm with you bruh. my question is, why the fuck did you come out to Yea Forums? what made you think a bunch of closet fag in denial nazibois would be nice to you?

Also "the game" has been around since the 70's. Inside cover of a white cloud album

Attached: 20190714_061640.jpg (1582x2110, 1.68M)

>describe life in one pic
fukken nailed it.

he's 19 to be fair but yeah he should join the fucking military atleast there he wont be able to fuck man ass

Attached: MKymGNjI_400x400.jpg (376x376, 23K)

Get a job faggot.

man either you and/or parents must be dicks. I'm 29 and my mom lets me stay in her basement rent free and I'm one semester away from a BS degree.

Attached: 1564664077170.png (1080x936, 1.14M)

If you weren't such a prick, this wouldn't happen faggot.

send pics of your room pls

Why does the navy use powdered soap? Cause it's harder to pick up ;)

ah most likely

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 9K)

Ouch, that sucks D:

Good thing your grandma has your back at least.

Sounds like your English is good OP, that should be enough to get you a job doing something where English is required in Ukraine. Last time I was there, the average English proficiency was shit, so if that's still the case, it should be in demand.

Op is fucked.
/thread

Well.
Try IDDQD and IDKFA.

my primal instinct never goes away
i'd definitely take it and grab it by force
maybe borderline rape just cause

op since you're already a self admitted faggot why dont you suck a dick or give up some ass for that cash

prostitution is high paying job if you aren't an idiot

not in ukraine it aint

>implying soldiers don't circle jerk all the time
you know what they do? they share pocket pussies with only the previous dude's cum for lube. the us military is the gayest place on the planet. that's why generals don't want gays in the military, because that would incite the other dudes to gang fuck them.

kek

it's funny, but also true.

what did you do?

gyarsh max