The President of the United States

The President of the United States

Attached: 1561448235938.jpg (425x531, 22K)

Sexual. Alluring. Mysterious. Idol.

Trump.

Attached: 1564029874724.jpg (700x672, 50K)

Attached: ba2382f.png (2048x2048, 1.28M)

Only until 2020. Times up bitch.

Attached: biden2bsleeping.jpg (258x195, 9K)

exactly according to plan. trump was planted by the clintons to destroy the republican party, and it worked. the swing back to the left is going to be harder than ever before.

Lol butthurt lefty.

Nah, he's already guaranteed another 4. Blame leftists media for boosting him.

I don’t know how anyone realistically thinks President Trump is not getting another 4 years.

Fat, Ugly, Moron

He was also planted by the former Soviet Union to ensire Putin can control the U.S.
Why else would they bribe Bush to invade Iraq back in 2003?

>Why else would they bribe Bush to invade Iraq back in 2003?
To protect the US from a UK invasion?
Queen Elizabeth is still sour about the US declaring independence and revolting against the British monarchy back in 1775

I still don't get why people are being so melodramatic about how horrible their lives are since Trump has been president.

It has affected 99.99999% of us in no way whatsoever besides maybe a better job market. Meanwhile, the same people don't give a shit about who their mayor is, a person that actually affects them.

Macro-politics is such a stupid topic to be involved in, it's literally fantasy imagination land for people who have nothing better to do with their time than pretend how horrible their lives have become.

easy. dems thought he literally could not win last time, so many didn't bother to vote. now they've seen it, and they won't let it happen again. he has hemorrhaged supporters since proving himself to be utterly incompetent and failing to deliver on a single campaign promise.

Another one who has been so deeply hurt and affected by Trump being president.

Things seem pretty good to me right now. Stupid drama aside, I don't see how the past 3 years could have gone any better.

Just needs a bullet between the eyes

so melodramatic, what a baby

‘President’ for a little longer, prisoner coming soon.

The only thing Trump is a prisoner of is liberal cucks like you ruining this country with draconian laws and practices.

The whole investigation was proven to be fake

Imagine using 'cuck' this way, unironically. Grow up and stop being retarded.

As deeply flawed as Trump is, there is no disputing the fact that his cock-sucking skills are among the very best. Many people are saying it.

Attached: trump sucks.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

Can I just say that if he does declare himself absolute ruler to save our country from destruction from within, which the libs are shitting their pants fantasizing about, how would that be so bad? Illegals will stop coming, criminals will be in jail or deported, those cities where all those sjws live will be safe, and America will l dominate again bc it's finally not afraid to flex it's muscle. He needs to work on that libel law he talked about on the campaign and bankrupt or arrest those globalist liars in the MSM.

Imagine thinking allowing immigrants into this country is really going to help and isn't in anyway going to back fire like the UK, italy, germany, sweeden, or france. Imagine "unironically" thinking that black lives actually matter as if no one elses does because blacks are so elevated and enrich our communities more than any white could, right?

*President of ram young boys in the ass Town. Population: OP.

>The President of the United States
for now

True, he's only got 4 more years in office

According to pic related Yea Forums put him there. I'm tempted to buy a copy. Obviously reading it quickly then returning it.

Attached: It Came From Something Awful.jpg (1688x2560, 444K)

The Eternal President

Actually Hillary Clinton is who gave us Trump. Early on the dems decided they'd prefer to run against Trump as opposed to any other Repub. Si tue lame stream media gave Trump a whole bunch of free publicity (which dems later complained about). And the American voter was left with either Trump or Hillary, and they chose Trump. Just goes to show how the american voter isnt quite as stupud as Hillary and the dems thought.