Bought a nintendo switch for my nephew so he would have something to do when he has to come over while he is at his...

Bought a nintendo switch for my nephew so he would have something to do when he has to come over while he is at his dad's for the weekend, since I live close to his dad's and his dad works he has to come over here typically.

Living with my mom, we share rent, don't care what you fucking think, it's cheap as fuck like 550$ 275$ each here, and I am on disability, and I don't plan to get off of it, because this world is shit and I don't want much to do with it. 2019 and culture is still aboslute fucking trash, and btw fuck all of you non of you will relate a single fucking ounce to my actual feelings on any fucking matter, most likely, moving on.

literally having high blood pressure for the first time in my life, or the first time I've at least become aware of it, I became aware of it while trying to understand why I was having sharp pains at night, I'm only 29 years old, but I went to the hospital for this shit I was super worried because my dad passed away at a somewhat young age, and I've been vegan / eating healthy for 7+ years trying make sure something like this never fucking happens to me , I want to live long enough to reach the technological singularity, I don't want fuck all to do with this shit anymore, and btw I can barely even afford to get the shit I need to accomplish learning programming in the ways that would actually be beneficial toward something like that, infact I can't probably, but I try, moving on.

I've had nausea for a month, on and off, no idea why, never had it before, never even close to like this.

I've had heart problems really bad for a month, or what ever weird sensation in my chest, pressures and random sharp pains. I can't even lay down in certain positions of it triggers it, so when I sleep it's kinda stressful.

So, my nephew, he and my mom, they told me the living room computer wasn't working like 3 weeks ago or something, I took a look, the fan was making an awful sound, I probably heard the fan first, I'm bad at telling

Attached: 67528531_118583816104340_3026964084022050816_n.jpg (476x475, 23K)

I'm bad at telling stories...*

computer broke, made the worst sound possible and I know it woke me up a few times even after I tried to fix it or w/e.

point is, I basically stuck 2 sides of a broken in half chop stick jammed into the fans so they would stop making that sound, fans are on the video card btw, and I say to them I'm like guys, this is a videocard and it needs to be cooled but I stuck chopsticks into the fans, you have to keep an external fan on this thing until I find a better sollution ok? make sure it's nice and close, on high, this big fan, ok?

Of course, it's summer, we don't have air conditioning at the moment, but this is a 400$ graphic card, the minimum shit you probably need to play fortnite on PC.

And of course, the computer breaks.

so to the point of the story.

Instead of buying a new video card, I'm like ok I'll do something nice, I love my nephew and I want him to have nice things in life, and I think this is one of those things, I'll buy a nintendo switch so we can eventually buy more games or w/e, and I'll get a cheap ass video card for my other computer so my mom has a computer to play scrabble on or w/e.

1. Type it up first newfy
2. Stop fucking whining

Veganism is the cure.

Imagine actually being this guy irl. Lol.

I get the nintendo switch, nephew is excited, his other older siblings are excited for when and if they come over they can play some shit too, I'm like nice, way to go uncle, everyones happy, 300$ well spent.

nephew starts coming over early as hell, I think, ya this isn't cool, but w/e, sleeps not that important.

I end up feeling like really bad and end up googling sollutions yet again, like 100th time I think of some other sollution it might be ya know? but this time I'm like maybe it's sleep? there's a lot of ambient noise happening in the mornings around where I live, and I don't typically wear ear plugs.

I found some video about snoring and I'm like ok I'll check if I snore.

I check if i snore with some App and I don't, I do turn a lot though, so maybe I should start wearing ear plugs, maybe something is waking me up and I need to get better sleep.

If there’s a punchline, it won’t be worth it.

Attached: BqhxejCg1XSzIf0u1NpJffNHAlxRK8fWy7UbGwHpwzVNxAq-9Rx.jpg (334x663, 26K)

I get the nintendo switch, nephew is excited, his other older siblings are excited for when and if they come over they can play some shit too, I'm like nice, way to go uncle, everyones happy, 300$ well spent.

nephew starts coming over early as hell, I think, ya this isn't cool, but w/e, sleeps not that important.

I end up feeling like really bad and end up googling sollutions yet again, like 100th time I think of some other sollution it might be ya know? but this time I'm like maybe it's sleep? there's a lot of ambient noise happening in the mornings around where I live, and I don't typically wear ear plugs.

I found some video about snoring and I'm like ok I'll check if I snore.

I check if i snore with some App and I don't, I do turn a lot though, so maybe I should start wearing ear plugs, maybe something is waking me up and I need to get better sleep.

I start wearing ear plugs, and the next morning I get woken up by my nephew again,

then I comes to my attention he's going to be here for a week, it's summer time, and he is at his dads for a week.

I'm like, ok, I think we need to set some rules, you can't come over until I wake up, grandma will text you.

Needless to say, that doesn't happen, and today, this morning, I guess I am just in shock, that I would be disrespected like this over a fucking video game, over the grasp this culture has on this boy, enough for him to disrespect someone who is in a position like this, and my mother to think it's ok for what ever fucking reason.
Like, I remember yesterday, I woke up and started throwing up out of anxiety, because I knew I wasn't going to be able to get the sleep I needed because it was 9am and they were both talking to each other like I wasn't even fucking here trying to sleep, making sounds in the kitchen right next to my room, and I literally had to speak up loud enough from my bed in order to remind them I am trying to sleep.....

You don't have heart problem, you have anxiety attack

I’m confused, is this a shit boring story about you buying a Nintendo or a shit boring story about you not being able to sleep. If you think the Shit boring story about the graphics card was a pleasing aside to your main story arc - you’re wrong. And Shit. And boring.

how the fuck does that slip your mind as a full grown adult, the child I can somewhat understand...

No there is no punch line, I don't want to talk to any of my friends at length about this shit, I don't want to post it on my facebook, I don't want to mention it to them, I just want the illusion of someone in this world paying attention to me while I write it out. thanks.

Ah thanks man, I'll just take my leave now.

lol ok buddy, my blood pressure was 155, and maintains 120-140 all day, as a vegan, as a fit person, no oils, no salt, 100% daily value of iron / calcium / magnesium / every other stupid fucking required nutrient of this god damn imperfect biological mechanism

You did promise you were going to take your leave. I mean I don’t want to rush you...

literally asked him for one god damn thing, I bought him a nintendo switch ffs, I said dude please let us text you before you come over

but I guess there's a new fortnite update, and grandma's going to let him in if he comes over, so he doesn't give 2 fucking shits.

We've barely talked over the last 2-3 days he's been here too, it's like I don't even fucking matter anymore.

I changed my mind I guess, I often say that shit to let people know they're getting on my nerves I think, idk my psychology behind that because I actually did want to leave too, like the rest of this is just going to be shit so I probably should.

The first part was shit too.

Get a job.

I collect disability because I am disabled, and I do some work on Mturk.

God damn the world is kind huh? not that Yea Forums is a good reflection of the world.

Is your disability being boring? I don’t think that is a disability.

Seriously though, he’s a child you whining pussy. Do something with your life.

Jesus. You're more of a child than your nephew. He's a kid and you're a negative man child who grew up and has no responsibilities.

-applause-

OP has gone, to be boring and shit and resent children in real life.

Your story is fucking incoherent and trash. What the fuck are you trying to say? Go to a doctor you spaz