Best places you’ve jacked off?

Best places you’ve jacked off?

Attached: 0C35D568-354C-4E1B-B16D-532E3D8E0468.png (300x310, 57K)

Your mom's bedroom.

Your mom's bedroom.

In my high school biology class, me and this hot girl sat at a shared desk with drawers diving us. During a slideshow, when the lights were out, I pulled out my dick and shot a load under the desk onto the side of the drawers. Best fap

In your moms mouth

>On family car rides
>Used to work at movie theater, could just wander off and jerk it in the bathroom for an hour
>Gf’s sister’s room
>Behind the police station on venice beach
>Your mom’s bedroom
>Went on a Disney cruise with Gf, only Disney movies played on the TVs so I jacked it to the Arisocats

my mom's tits

Your dads butt cheeks

Work. Best faps are paid faps

Outside my campus behind the ROTC building. I was bored.

pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_20190420_223134.png (500x610, 494K)

I loled to hard at that picture what's wrong with me

Bench at the beach a few blocks from my house. Kind of got caught but she kept jogging. Always remember when i bring my gf around there

Public Mens Room

Your mom's grave

One day I went to a party at a friend's house.

This friend had a mom that is hot af, so I went to the bathroom and came all over her toothbrush.

I sometimes see her using it when I go to that house, I think she may know it but she is a slut.

When I was in college there was a ~40 mile stretch of rural highway that went through a state forest I had to use to get to my hometown. Whenever I'd be driving on it at night it was pretty much deserted so I'd jerk off while going 70-80 mph.

It was pretty fun, I tried once to see if I could cum out the window but I fucked up the initial squirt and it just dribbled out onto my pants. Once I ran over a small dead deer I didn't notice in time which freaked me out and I stopped doing it for a while.

Your mum's drawer

Across the street from the preschool at recess time

Old, but still good

In a restaurant having lunch with my daughter. Did it inconspicuously. Have a whole in the pants pocket so I could get a hold of my cock.

I have also added jizz to her food before.

>be 24
>virgin, never even been on a date
>get invited to grad school graduation party
>go because i had been "flirting" with a girl from my class I really liked and thought I was going to finally get laid
>invite my roommate
>girl likes roommate better, they start making out a couple hours in
>tells me he's going to stay the night (and fuck her, obviously)
>asks to borrow my car so he can drive them back in the morning, tells me to get a cab
>I say ok because I was a faggot
>go outside to wait for ride
>notice I can climb on the roof pretty easily
>am super drunk so I decide to go up there and cry and jerk off
>finish
>fall off roof trying to climb down, scrape the shit out of my arm
>cab says he can't take me because i'm bleeding too much
>guilt one of my other friends to pick me up at 4 in the morning
>never talk to that girl again but apparently they saw me fall off and were all laughing at me

tldr: jerked off on the roof of a girl's house while she fucked my roommate

In bed, inches from my sleeping sister's ass

at a friend's funeral

all my emotions were getting overwhelming so i had to go blow off some steam so to speak in the bathroom. I thought about fucking the dead friend while doing it

over your moms shoes

inside of a vagina