Is Homosexuality Natural?

Is Homosexuality Natural?

Attached: thonk.gif (480x480, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11501300/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yes

I fucking love it when you show that Romans were homosexual and they try and say they were horny or sum shit.

A good assfuck is a great way to assert your dominance while enjoying yourself

What a question. When is something not natural?
around 5% of the population is born attracted to the same sex, and you wonder id it's normal?
Why would you care?

No

Have you seen 300? All of them were raised with fucking their male teacher. Not really a bunch of pussies.

No, it's an abnormality, hence the smaller percentage of faggots to straight people.

Yes, it's normal, and observed frequently in mammal behaviour. We're all animals.

Well, does it matter?
They were born that wau and don't really have a choice, what you think won't make them change anyway?

Yes it's natural, however it is not conducive to a species as same sex mammals cannot reproduce. This does NOT make it wrong or diminish a couple's love for each other. But very simply if everyone were gay, we would all slowly die out.

Monkeys jack off eachother frequently. It's observed all over nature.
I'm not gay, butI don't give a rats ass if someone is. Why would I?

Should we also excommunicate all people seven feet tall or more?
It'd hold with your logic.
Sorry, but I'm taking away your opinion privileges for the rest of the day. Go read a book.

Attached: Yuri.jpg (1110x1239, 131K)

If you say it don't matter then shut the fuck up and leave Yea Forums or never mention faggotry ever again if it don't matter

So much this, I recommend moving to Russia or the Middle East, they seem to miraculously not having ANY gay in their population.
Yes, it was sarcastic, I'm sorry....

No one is born that way you retard, children do not have sexual feelings like that. Their sexuality develops.

Seven foot tall people are not normal either. You fucking muppet.

Everything is natural, user if your gay your gay, be yourself

WTF, I did not make this fascist thread...
I just don't see why anyone would be mad about 2 of the same sex kissing. Why would anybody?

Can you please go into the real world and ask ANY gay people if they were aware that they were gay BEFORE turning 16?
Please call me or put a note in the paper if you find one yo illiterate redneck fuck.

You said it don't matter
Okay Mr "homosexuality don't matter" your logic is it don't matter
If it really don't matter (either to you or as a whole) then why don't you shut the fuck up and never even talk about homosexuality if it really don't matter?

It isn't fascism, those are your words in practice

I'm not, I really am not
I honestly don't care

You meant that they were aware "before" 16, right?

Oh, yeah, sorry. English is not my primary language.

Are those words meant to make any meaning?
Are you high?

A child can think they are a t-rex before they turn 16, just because they wear a dinosaur costume now, it doesn't mean they were born that way. They were just born retarded, you're just upset because you can sympathize with being born retarded and I'm not here to hold your hand or wipe the drool from your double chin.

Abortion isn’t natural, nor is being trans

Reread
If you say it don't matter then STFU about and don't even concern yourself with it
Your words in practice
You said it was fascism or something when it's not
I honestly don't get angry at homosexuals doing what they do
Some might, I don't

Why is this even a question?

Acknowledging that you are attracted to the same sex from an early age, and through adolescence, is a thing (you should really meet people.
But being confronted with ignorant assholes like you that think "The Church" or an Nigerian Minister can "heal" them is so blatantly idiotic that I rate you lower than worm brain.
How would you feel? Can you even feel? Are empathic thinking not something you practise where you come from?
Are you planning on "forcing them straight" because you "know" they are?

No no, remember, they are "born that way" so they should be able to show sexual attraction to the same sex by the time they are born. Go find me a 2 year old that wants to suck dick you fucking pedophilic faggot.
This is why normal people don't like you and your parents are ashamed to claim ownership of you.

Yeah, I wonder who made that prick a judge.
I am gay, and I hear this a lot.
ama

That so idiotic I can't even make a normal sentence to show you how idiotic that is.
Have you EVER SEEN a child at age 2 show sexual feelings? Where are you from? Redneck USA?

Attached: sNDCDEcxVtwDJ-qOpQZkOQckbL6paXbm-Mmg6QU0lCQPMqCuRsCWVenPLt.jpg (222x294, 12K)

"Ama" like being a faggot is worthy of an ama
Who the fuck let y'all out of Reddit? Go home you gay nigger

Attached: 152431788.jpg (717x880, 186K)

Most fags come about because of sexual abuse

this. at least being gay is natural, there is nothing natural about wanting to kill your baby, or chopping your dick off.

If this guy is not 12, he is the unnatural one.
Please don't breed.

I don't have a snapchat, dummy.

Thank you for making my point. You are not born gay, or straight, those are sexual orientations and children do not have those until they develop later in life.
I have this strange feeling like you're getting all hot and greasy, typing furiously and lisping like an autist in heat at the screen.
I also get the same feeling about this guy

That's the kind of people I meet sometimes.
I normally just ignore it. I am married (not church) and we are living together.
I this guy thinks I will come anywhere near a girl because of him, he should really reconsider his view on life.
Why are you so mad? I am happily married, I love my partner, i do not care what you think really, but I will of cause ask is you have any questions. but your hatred is really showing.

There is abosultely NO science to back that up, but you don't care do you, it's like the flat earthers or the anti-vaxxers - hard facts aren't really your thing, is it?

Oh, come on...

This has no merit in science, it's entirely on yuo.
Are you late for church?

Stop this already, it's one guy going ape shit, ignore the troll and let the thread die.

C'mon bruh
Now YOU'RE the delusional one
No gay person was ever molested? In the absolute history of things not even one? And not only one but many which is maybe a common pattern?

"C'mon bruh"?
Show me a link to a study that shows gay peiople are more molested than straight people.
Your mother was obviously molested, and you came out fine.

Oh, come on what?

Telling you to go home=being angry and mad

Nah
I am indifferent and only telling you GTFO with Reddit talk, and to gtfo cause of your ridiculousness
There is nothing so noteworthy about a faggot that I'll ask him question as if he doesn't either take/give dick or both

I can always fuck a hooker faggot

I'm making a little too much sense for ya huh? Go ahead, give me the science behind 2 year olds being gay, show me the proof faggot.

Attached: 1477329200396.jpg (380x231, 41K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11501300/
First thing that popped up

>C-c-come on, lets j-just go home, I don't w-wanna play anymore...

Attached: 1480412327714.jpg (345x336, 214K)

it is natural, but it is not normal. Its a defect

Sounds a lot like cancer.

Attached: 428.jpg (734x520, 77K)

Listening to some cazwell right now cause that's how Indifferent I am to faggots and their faggotry

Literally listening to some dude talk about gay shit explicitly cause it doesn't matter to me

Go be a faggot somewhere else

Who the fuck cares? OP do you wanna tell us something?

Attached: AF6NEh5.jpg (1129x675, 84K)

Well it is not as terminal as cancer can be, but it is not normal and shouldn't be normalized.

I agree.

Attached: 1477329200386.jpg (1000x667, 269K)

sure. so is down syndrome. "natural" doesn't mean good or right.

Yes, in the same way that autism and cancer is natural. There's nothing wrong with being gay in modern society, but from a biological perspective not having any drive to reproduce is a disability.

that is probably the worst thing I have seen all day

Attached: EW.jpg (399x388, 18K)