Is it funny when Libtards talk about impeaching Trump after he served 75% of his term and their media conspiracy...

Is it funny when Libtards talk about impeaching Trump after he served 75% of his term and their media conspiracy theories got debunked at court?
They are so sure that they will LOSE in 2020 that any idea of simply stopping him in 2020 is foreign to them.
What a retarded, filthy, shitty ideology that LIBERALISM is.

Attached: Liberal.jpg (672x1024, 62K)

Attached: 1564635423519.jpg (2048x1536, 508K)

>not gay retards

Than you should leave, faggot

LMFAO

>no u
Peak republican intellect here

Imagine being a liberal in 2019, what a delusional fucking loser you must be. I gotta ask, do you cry out in your sleep "PLEASE RAPE ME AND MY COUNTRY, CUM ON MY FACE, I WANT BLACK COCK IN MY FAGGY ROYAL BUM" ?

Just curious, Ive heard thats what you liberals are like. But oh well!

Hillary 2020!!!

You are still faggot lmfao

>adhom
>implying
>trailerpark cousinfucking intensifies

Attached: 1498154480343.png (500x566, 126K)

Impeached Drumpfff

Attached: we will replace you.jpg (480x478, 42K)

>>trailerpark cousinfucking

It's 2019, and if anyone is in favor of cousin fucking it's Liberals

What has 14 teeth and 50 eyeballs?

Attached: 1564490202763.jpg (1024x869, 198K)

The front row of a trump rally

Attached: 1564329280769.png (503x486, 292K)

>What a retarded, filthy, shitty ideology that LIBER
Impeach Omar and AOC!

Yeah, that pretty much describes the millimarxists.

Yes dear, you are the future of America and your special.

They're stupid as fuck for believing half the shit they're fed by their mental disability of a political alignment, but there's just as many regards among Republicans. Both sides need the retards and people to manipulate them. Without one the other side would just do it instead and win by default, else the other elected officials would have to stop collecting checks and not doing shit.

None of this shit matters, you're all mad because somebody wants you to be mad for their personal gain. Chill the fuck out and stop trying to convince someone to believe your point of view. You're just making each other entrench harder and securing your representation your vote by their design instead of your own free agency.

My special, huh.

Attached: 1564230448829.jpg (1892x1712, 471K)

I don't know what kind of an old Hollywood movie you watched to have such a prejudice but this are your fellow Liberals

Attached: liberals liboorals.jpg (700x726, 91K)

And yet that man on that specific image has three things that were able to trigger your fellow liberals.
Liberals complained about that shirt, about milk (some cold milk racist last year lol) even wrote articles against OK sign.
You are pathetic

Attached: Maga hat girl.jpg (700x461, 56K)

cringe thread

haha got'em chief! nothing better than owning libs!! XD

If Libs lose in 2020 what will they do? What conspiracy theory will they create this time? Who will they blame? They can't keep beating a dead horse,they need a new material this time.

Attached: Sargon.jpg (349x349, 24K)

Orange.Man.Bad
Orange.Man.Bad
Orange.Man.Bad
Orange.Man.Bad

Impeached Drumpfffff

guessed wrong. they all voted for trump and post on /pol/

Conservative trump voter here.

Really doesnt make us look good when you post the NPC meme. Dont you get you act like the NPC by doing NPC shit. Like seriously who is the one who acts like a retarded robot.

You got trolled by the liberal media. Some of us conservatives are out there actually debating and changing peoples minds