I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY

I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY.
SLAVERY

Attached: 1564577442761.png (500x583, 602K)

sorry...

Niggers tongue my anus

Silly nigger, thats not how you wear a t-shirt....

NIGGERS

I SAY DUMB YOU SAY NIGGER. DUMB

Fuck off nigger my family used to sell animal like you

Sorry, would you come to the auction?
We've got pins and ribbons :)

Attached: 9941771_1_x.jpg (512x648, 61K)

Oh wow, it's the same thread I saw on almost every other board.

Attached: 1526837129877.png (281x297, 176K)

Was Africa's idea

The race and political shit doesn't bother me because I never leave the safety of my house. Get skrubed fags.

Attached: Cursedrat.jpg (640x613, 300K)

NIGGER

>SLAVERY
Get back to the fields, nigger.

Attached: 295978.jpg (430x427, 37K)

I'm sorry I'm making love to your daughter but times have changed you need to proud of your mixed-race grandchildren.

Fuck you, I doubt you even know the history of it

Nigger can't even figure out how to wear a shirt.

I say ...fuck off NIGGER!
Go back to the jungle!

niggas enslaved niggas by the way, so sorry for your culture

Get off my land.

Attached: 32961AC5-3DEA-487A-B1A1-838782857FFD.jpg (1080x1349, 481K)

I won't say sorry for something another human did did long ago. I am not for guilt by association.

cuck

Who should say sorry though. Arabs for the zanj trading? Whites for the selling of white slaves to arabs, or for buying black slaves and moving them to the other side of the world? Or maybe the Ethiopians for selling other africans to the arabs? Or maybe people from Mali, because they vied to see who had the most slaves to show their wealth? Excuse me, but I have too many questions.

Fuck you

black guy here, one of my ancestors used to be an african warlord and I was told by my grand-grandfather that our family sold thousands of black people to whitey. Im very sorry my brothers but we needed the bling bling

I say nigga you say Massa. How bout da? You fucking monkey.

You mean the land of the White man? Sorry TROG you were both suckered and conquered. Go back to the land we so graciously gave you called reservations.

I'm armo leave me alone negro

kek

Majority of whites have nothing to do with slavery. Just a few rich folk back in the day.

.......ad Jews