Amerifag that can’t sleep here

Amerifag that can’t sleep here

Let’s remember Audie Murphy .. war hero,

He earned Every U.S. Medal for Combat including 4 Purple Hearts the Medal of Honor , two silver stars , as well as French Legion Cross and Belgian cross, he fought in Tunisia , Sicily, Italy, France , Belgium, Ardenne/Germany..

The most crazy shit was when he mounted a burning m10 tank to use it’s machine gun to kill 50 enemies , oh and he took out a Panzer with a rifle.

Merica!

Attached: 12B585EB-B8CA-4DF8-8F76-15C7DD900AFA.jpg (250x362, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiFrS42R02Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a rifle grenade. But yeah he was one batshit crazy dude that was needed during WWII.

Wasn't he also young as shit when the war started?

I don’t know , yeah .. I can’t even do the dishes

If you really believe that shit then you just help define the braindead state of Americans.

Believe that World War Two happened ? Oh you mean its propped up stories? Idk it’s probably easy as shit when your enemy is high as fuck on meth and heroin (germans)

What the fuck did you just say to me? I'll have

I swear that everyone's looks are just recycled through time. God ran out of new templates.

Looks like Arty

I know what you mean

Is anyone playing Wow Classic when it comes out ??

He was a real Fredrick Zoller

does the tinman have a sheetmetal cock

I'd never heard about that guy. He sounds cool as shit. I love the heroic feats that World War II brought out of people.

One of my favorites is Leon Degrelle- joined the Belgian Waffen-SS as a private when Germany invaded, and fought on the Eastern Front for years, ending up as a colonel with multiple Iron Crosses, the Wound Badge, and other decorations. He fought in Berlin at the end of the war, then negotiated a surrender to the British for his men. He escaped though, and flew in a stolen plane over occupied Europe all the way from Denmark to Spain.

Attached: A3-12846947--575x323.jpg (575x323, 29K)

Especially at this range

Attached: 3.jpg (573x339, 34K)

He was a manlet. Fuck him.

Great movie is to hell and back where he played himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiFrS42R02Y

>Every U.S. Medal for Combat

Including the Sons of Union civil war veteran's medal? And the Vietnam service medal? He was either very fucking old or you are very fucking stupid and talking shit.

He was also a small man. Got turned down for every branch of the service and finally talked his way into the army. When he first got to Sicily and combat, he was constantly sent to the rear because he was so small and his officers didn’t think he could handle it. Little did they know...

Those aren’t combat medals, moron. They are campaign medals. Fucking dumbass.

lole
dubes, liek in tropic thunder?

>tfw now mens think womans have dicks...
jeaus fucking christ tone

Attached: 1564496180357.jpg (600x400, 30K)

Dude looks like if Drake was born a white man

Race traitor scum.

Emphatically no.

There was no way of him knowing what an Allied victory in the war meant for the future. There's a strong case to be made that an Allied victory didn't inherently mean the world we have today, that the final victory of Jewry was the 1960s rather than the 40s. He fought for his country, heroically and for a country that was still arguably good.

No one should look down on Allied soldiers for the side they fought on.

Attached: 1537499131603_1_1.png (516x487, 283K)