Are Democrats all just dumb as fuck or merely misinformed?

Are Democrats all just dumb as fuck or merely misinformed?

Attached: President Trump.jpg (822x924, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people-press.org/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/
youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both.

They're Americans, they're fucking dumb.

Are Republicans all just dumb as fuck or merely misinformed?

Attached: 1564329227559.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1560958395248.jpg (720x577, 41K)

yes and yes and this guy is a fucking clown. Time to burn it all down to the ground and start all over.

Triggered leftard

Actual republicans are not misinformed
... they have just low IQ

pls vote for the hot one

>Triggered leftard
little brains only see the world from the left or right positions. you sir, have a little dick too

>Actual republicans are not misinformed

Presumably fox news viewers are not "actual" republicans then - since those people can objectively be summed up as the most misinformed fucking ignoramuses on the planet. There's fucking goat-herders in the Tora Bora mountains who are better-informed on world affairs than the average Fox viewer.

And here we have another example of how the Left can't meme. What's next, are you going to post pics of your co-opt of our NPC meme?

>Are Republicans all just dumb as fuck or merely misinformed?
fixed it for ya.....

That's some dark psychic energy, right there.

Lol

Fucking Democrats...

We are all indoctrinated. Our education system stopped being about education a long time ago. Whether it's a rural school in the south pushing creationism and whitewashing history or a liberal university preaching self-hatred to whites and policing opinions, it's all the same. We are divided because the people pulling the strings needs us to so they can work in the shadows.

It's already too late. They've won. We can never come back from this. It's getting close to the point where the jews are going to step out from the shadows and really get their master plan rolling, and if you're lucky you won't end up in one of the FEMA death camps during the first wave.

Lol ok Skeeter.

>quotes a candidate that has no chance to make fun of dems
Great job, did you know that windmills cause cancer?

don't stoop to his level taking unattributed quotes out of context

I dono, donn the stable genius makes looks of genius claims. Like did that we could prevent forest fires by raking our forests? Finland does it

naw. i could post obama but then you'll kill yourself

>Stop stealin' arr memes!

>cultural appropriation isn't even a thing

Republitards, ladies & gentlemen.

he's an idiot and those statements are certainly retarded, but focusing on those misses the point. Him talking out his ass about stuff he doesn't understand isn't entirely what makes him a bad president. It's just the most visible part. He's like that one drunk friend who says weird shit or confesses his love to random people. You just nod and smile, you don't take it seriously.

ok

Attached: R01j7V6ihE4swZDrgA915rHzdoh-nc9ur9WhkvdSnDoBo7UP4OAthmaACAf.jpg (412x412, 27K)

Republicans voted for Trump and the Democrats let it happen because all Americans are fucking stupid.

Many Republicans, if not most, are absolutely misinformed. That's what happens when you accept Fox News propaganda and random shit you see on Facebook as actual news.

It's like in 3rd grade and you could tell the kids who wanted to save the world by recycling and saving animals and shit like that? they all grew older but never grew up.

Big problem is that while I grew up once identifying with Dems and their talking points, I eventually got woke and realized that they're just shit everyone says to get votes, and keep everyone chill at they don't do shit other than what they want for themselves, and those who will such their agenda's koolaid for whatever minor change.

Watching dems is unbearably cringy and I wholly believe the same applies to others still sitting with the dems. If we don't rise above this shit soon and fuck off with the two party system, then things will continue down the trend they have been until the next unifying tragedy. Only for us to forget nobody outside of the country gives a fuck. They just want our power, money, weapons, and/or blood to some variety or degree. It doesn't fucking matter if you're married or in a civil union, children are dying to weapons of war. I don't give a fuck if they are living in a cage or a slightly better cheap shitty ass "housing" project. They knew what they signed up for when they heard about all the other people coming and didn't decide to wait for the overflow of asylum seekers to subside. My grandparents came from Mexico and Europe and they just fucking made do until it was their turn. Difference is they wanted citizenship, not asylum.

Fucking immigrant, at least you can choose to go back to Europe or Mexico.

No u

>Are Democrats all just dumb as fuck or merely misinformed?
>majority of people without higher education voted for Trump
>majority of people with higher education voted for Clinton

Literally the stupidest of people voted for Trump.

Source:
people-press.org/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/

Dude nobody watches cable news anymore. It’s just as background noise in waiting areas and fast food restaurants.

>people-press.org

Attached: George Soros.jpg (692x774, 43K)

All that did was confirm that college grads vote Democrat. Most of them do so out of peer pressure. Also if you’ve ever spent time around “educated” people you’d know they are some of the dumbest people around that are incapable of independent thoughts.

>universities indoctrinate young people with postmodernism
>liberal professors treat their classrooms as progressive factories.

Name one University that has a conservative in charge of it's Humanities Department. I'll wait.

Attached: captain obvious.jpg (490x490, 61K)

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 33 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

Attached: Mississippi_State_Bulldogs.jpg (1365x1024, 228K)

Attached: Dana Van Kooy.jpg (816x502, 62K)

This says nothing of her political background

>Cultural Theory

Actually, it does. She teaches Critical Theory.

You can be involved in both cultural and critical theory and be right winged

Attached: slap.png (600x608, 171K)

I'm willing to bet he doesn't understand why conservatives are critical of it.

lol

Less posting, more sucking, baby. Daddy's getting close!

Attached: trump sucks.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

None, because conservatives have no capacity for abstract thought, especially regarding humans.

Both Reps and Dems are misinformed. But Dems are a special kind of misinformed, bordering retarded. Reps at least embrace fascism, and don't half ass it.

By Allah I hope America burns to the ground soon enough.

Both sides of the spectrum are polarised retarded fucking zealots. American politics has become a joke.

I'm a Trump supporter and even I'm getting sick of this thread.

Attached: 1563194079555.jpg (458x612, 79K)

As it should be. All universities require that you get credits in the humanities and it's our job to make sure people like you don't graduate.

It's a lot more than that. Their entire worldview is different, they hear dog whistles EVERYWHERE. Everything is on fire all the time with them. Because there has to be one, or there's no point in life. They want to be heroes but don't want to take any risk, so they make shit up. 'till they day comes where they actually believe their own bs.

Attached: 1561858160622.gif (500x338, 1.2M)

Democrats are not leftist. Maybe Bernie but he is a rarity

Attached: LIMXPL4.png (858x517, 94K)

Yeah fuck you do something you foreign bitch. Don’t make us nuke your ass because you can’t control yourself fuck wit

youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

Attached: RedPill.jpg (520x390, 15K)

>Obama is right wing
There is a 0% chance more than 1% of the population would fall for this meme compass.

Why is the bottom right blank when people like Rand Paul live there 24/7?

Say 1 sensible factual thing your shit spastic president has actually achieved that Obama didn’t do better.

Your country is a laughing stock.

This.

>not knowing US politics are inherently right wing

Then what exactly is left wing you twat? You think bombing the Middle East and having concentration camps is left wing? You think being pro culturally progressive stuff is left wing?

At least recognize your enemies.

Left means explicitly anti-capitalistic. That other stuff is called liberals, and they're right wing. Social liberals (the Democrats) are right wing. Social Democrats (Bernie) are like the actual center.

You are either a shill spreading misinformation or American politics is truly fucked.

Attached: sketch-1563136951248.png (720x720, 20K)

That’s the point. Obama didn’t do anything good for the people except maybe devoted his time to catching ISIS terrorist. Obama era was rough man. Nazi Muslims in the alphabet agencies wouldn’t shut the fuck up and still don’t about racism that they used to bring down the towers. All Obama did was blame the public for his failure as a president. Also Seth rich died during Obama’s era, explain that dems.

Muslims killed Seth rich

this