This Boomer is mad because nobody wants to buy his favorite useless motorcycle anymore...

This Boomer is mad because nobody wants to buy his favorite useless motorcycle anymore. Harleys are literally only good for being loud and obnoxious. They don't even go fast

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-085958.png (1080x1920, 809K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harleyliberty.com/2018/02/07/things-just-getting-worse-for-harley-davidson-company-to-recall-250000-motorcycles-2018-lineup-a-disaster/
harley-davidson.com/us/en/motorcycles/index.html?source_cd=SEM_Retention_PPC&_cr=ppc|Google|Retention_Sitelinks|2019_Motorcycles|harley davidson&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImKnEtoHi4wIVDJ-fCh197Aj5EAAYASABEgKwsfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have got to go back.

>allergic to fresh air
>Harley

Ok, retard

Nah nigger I don't use Reddit I just saw an article for a pissed off Boomer and it directed me to Reddit. I'd rather cut my dick of than be a Reddit user. Fucking dumb nigger

All this is missing is a picture of Sylvester the Cat.

The economy is failing, people can't buy shit when it does. Low demand causes a reduction in supply. Fucking econ 101 in any economic doctrine.

>whine about millenials
>muh normie overpriced boomer product
>kids and their phones

Great example how low tier plebbit humor is.

Meanwhile Honda and Suzuki are growing their global numbers based off of dual sports and naked bikes
Plenty of zoomers want a bike, they just don't want faggy Harleys

everything is way too expensive, price of everything going up for no reason.

this is basically the end game for the elites. just make everything expensive and let everyone else die off in poverty.

harley's are cool af, you're just some edgy shit skin with gook taste. A real white man is no hurry while riding, unless it is in the spirit of competition.

Ya. They're pretty fucking stupid and you look gay if you have one. Good way to dry pussy up.

harley's are the niggers of bikedom.
loud, slow, useless and expensive.

harleys are for fat middle aged white dudes who like to pretend they're outlaws on the weekend.

ok

Attached: HV6Y5pqza~XU6hixBFs5A9aVsuupstvHb0mxalFeG~9zRxqy6N6j.jpg (461x615, 40K)

>Buying a donorcycle for the same price as a fully loaded mid-size sedan
Harley-Davidson can eat shit

Millennial with a 2019 CB650R reporting

Looks better than Harleys, faster too

I have to agree with the stance of the economy being shit anons.

Harleys are autistically expensive, even when they're older models.
Most millennials are too busy working two jobs and flipping couches for tommorow's gas money than saving up for that new shiny horse.
Chink bikes are significantly cheaper, easier to find and aren't obnoxious.
I have lived in numerous states, and it's extremely rare for me to find anyone around 18-24 years old riding any kind of motorcycle let alone a Harley.
Motorcycles are antiquated in style, mostly because the parents of the Millennial generation have seen friends and family get fucking creamed on the road riding motorcycles and no one wants to see their kid's 5 minutes of Fame being the highlight of a bestgore post.
Now, I wanted a Harley growing up, but then my dad's friend got shitmixed on one and died, which turned me off of motorcycles in general. (Not like I could ever afford one to begin with)

The main things are
No one wants to flip $30k for:
A death trap
Insurance bills almost equal to financial rape
Out of style vehicals
Taxes
Parents always worried about you.

In the end, Harleys are overpriced pieces of shit anyways and who wants to buy fuck-around toys when half the U.S is struggling to even pay their light bills.
Inb4 lol poorfag.

You know damn well your fatasses wouldn't nor couldn't drop a third of a house cost on a shitty one way ticket to getting smeared against some soccer mom in a Corolla.

Attached: 20190728_184749.png (1065x720, 507K)

People forget when harley was going out of business before it was bought out in the 70s

Harley's are overpriced garbage that sounds like shit. Only faggots who want their asshole vibrated from the shit balance of a v-twin engine and attention whores who want everyone to look at them in disgust as they ride by ride Harleys.

Harleys are gay

Superior bike here

Attached: Honda-V65-Sabre-Right-Side.jpg (881x661, 154K)

I don't forget. I wish they would have. Harley is shit

Attached: HarleyFags.jpg (590x369, 31K)

Figures it would be Reddit. Reddit is the place where all the incels from Facebook gather.

Attached: 2i944h6onkjz.jpg (540x720, 55K)

Don't be a little bitch. Get on a bike.

Harleys really are loud, gaudy, overpriced piles of garbage aimed at 40 something year old edgelords that ironically wear 3 wolf moon and skeleton shirts because they think they're so cool.

Bikes are the typical compensation paradigm, only small dicked guys ride. Not as much as guns, but most bikers carry as well, so it just figures.

Dicklets need to make it loud and pompous, exactly what their partners Don't look like when they're bedding them.

the only people who ride harleys in my area are literally niggers

Ahh Harley davison.

The best way to convert gasoline into noise at the expense of horsepower.

harleyliberty.com/2018/02/07/things-just-getting-worse-for-harley-davidson-company-to-recall-250000-motorcycles-2018-lineup-a-disaster/

Harley Davidson. Yesteryears model at tomorrows price!

Gen X doesnt buy Harleys. They're to busy supporting their elderly boomer parents and their millenial kids who can't afford to move out on their 2 jobs at Chipotle

muh low unemployment rates

WTF? The economy is ROARING, you fucking moron. Try catching a clue.

Be honest op, how many of those claims did he hit the nail on the head with you?

Unemploment rate is a bad metric because of the how its defined.

Check workforce participation rate to see real jobs per person.

Harleys are cool but are very overpriced. Not to mention expensive to fix. I like to ride but my 80s Japanese commuter bike is just easier to fix and is more reliable

Yeah it’s pretty much old fat guys riding them anymore. South Park episode nailed it. That said, I won’t be getting on any motorcycle ever. You’re at the mercy of every stupid fuck who has their head up their ass behind the wheel of cars. Texting, drunk, fixing their makeup, etc. When you get got it’s really bad. Paralyzed, seriously fucked up if not dead. First time I saw brains was when I was eight, some guy in my neighborhood lost it and flew off head first into bumper of a parked car. Was enough for me

Its glorious seeing all the material goods the boomers love becoming less desirable. Soon there won't be a Harley or a Comicbook Industry.

>overpriced
>50+ mpg
Tell me how owning a motorcycle isn't an investment.

Inb4 "B-but they scawy! You'll die riding one!"

Bruh you can buy a used motorcycle for like 3 grand lmfao

This. Especially considering they're mostly plastic now, and have been for a decade. Not too expensive to work on if you do it yourself, but EFI and proprietary software and connectors make that harder than it needs to be. Let's not forget them being engineered to fail. Remember plastic chain tensioners and brass fucking clutch pack rivets?

It obviously rustled OPs jimmies, that's for sure.

I got 32mpg on my stripped 12 electra glide, and only got 45 on my 07 roadster.

>I'm a scared coward who doesn't understand why somebody would accept the risks of riding a motorcycle because I know somebody who died on one but I won't advocate for people to pay attention or stop using their fucking phones while driving

i used to own a ninja. it was very fast.

Because you can get a car that gets close to that or more if a diesel or hybrid/elec), isn't a death trap, and you can use it regardless of the weather.

Motorbikes are fun. Ever ridden one? I never get bored. It's a bit of excitement every day. Driving on the other hand is boring as fuck.

Even less than that, if you're not looking for prestige. There's a reason Asia lives on two wheels, and it's not because of the American dream

>Risking your life just to look like a douchebag is a good risk

/o/ also based Harleys
if you dont like them might as well chop your dick off and find a boy friend

Attached: 1564527831430.jpg (720x405, 17K)

My motorcycle insurance is cheaper than my car insurance lol good try though

>implying any fag from Yea Forums have the balls to ride a Harley and belong to an MC

Attached: 1563467708156.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Harleys
gtfo real alphas build their own bikes

Niggers ride harleys

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

I would like to have a motor cycle, but it's not practical for me. I'm not buying a second vehicle that I can't afford to ride 1/4th of the year

I can get drunk, fuck chicks, and do drugs without joining a faggy MC.

Pegged it perfect. Its a crap motorcycle that has existed on its "bad boy" reputation for 1/2 a century.

You can get a brand new Harley for under 11k, user.

Im 35 and they care the shit out of me. I have driven for 17 years. Had some close calls in cars. Have seen the aftermath of a couple of accidents involving motor cycles. The car have a dent in it and the rider is dead or paralyzed for life. No thanks.

Attached: 1406982624823.png (1000x900, 1.79M)

"s"

Bike for fags there

>let's keep the debt rolling

Have a 2017 Harley street rod and it is not slow. I have no problem keeping up with my friend's gsxr 750 on the street in traffic or on the highway and that is a much faster bike.

>11k
>debt
What?

Attached: 1563646060253.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Based.

To you juvenile morons who want two wheels just buy a early 2000s honda CBR 600cc. Faster than any car you've seen and about £1000/$1300

Or their bodies are scattered into 5 pieces

I don't have that much

How is he based, Harley's don't go for 30k anymore.
Fucking moron has been living under a rock for the past 20 years.
harley-davidson.com/us/en/motorcycles/index.html?source_cd=SEM_Retention_PPC&_cr=ppc|Google|Retention_Sitelinks|2019_Motorcycles|harley davidson&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImKnEtoHi4wIVDJ-fCh197Aj5EAAYASABEgKwsfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Well good for him.

>fuck chicks
cmon user

also faggy MC fags can be a gayass family of smelly cunts who want muh beer muh rides muh doing ilegal stuff cuz muh bad boi those nignogs can be just a bunch of friends with a patch, bike and nothing else

Attached: 1564630125843s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 20190508_231635.png (462x701, 300K)

imagine that but in india
>buy bike
>ride it for less 30kh and get pwned by a three wheels vroom vroom machine

I'm pretty sure MCs fuck chicks

Bicycles aren't even safe there

High stock prices just means the wealthy are doing well, and Harleys aren't something billionaires are hoarding. It's the ride of the everyman, of the middle-America manly patriot. That's the image they've been intentionally cultivating for years.
The types of people who might be buying a Harley are largely underemployed right now, and even those who aren't are still losing much of their pay to student loans and abysmal health care.

The economy isn't growing as fast as economic inequality is. To the average person, that means it's failing them.

walking is taking the risk of getting eated alive by dogs or die for an infection on any wounds you have

no, MCs fuck eachother

Alright guys he said nigger, he’s one of us

When did he say he didn’t advocate against texting and driving

Nice

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-111150_Gallery.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)