I've read many greentexts and stories from here...

I've read many greentexts and stories from here, and It kind of makes me wonder - is shitting your pants really so common in USA? Every other story somebody shits their pants, while in real life (living outside of US) I've never encountered that happening.

Is there a reason for it being an american phenomenon?

Attached: 27657967_892908377557395_2817920944026040122_n.jpg (703x703, 104K)

It's a slang phrase you fucking mongoloid.
It just means to be surprised or startled heavily.

It's super common here in the US, it's why you can buy disposable underwear and wet wipes in most vending machines across the country

imagine that, not everyone knows everything about america. it's like you're not the center of the universe or something.

ty

Attached: XKW39DNyKrjPGVX7l8BtPWm2ZN_rRZtXiwO84bxMIIv4m.jpg (203x361, 15K)

The explanation is to be sought in our food. Additives are prone to disturb our guts and here in the US we use lots of them. We basically have no rules for their use like in the EU for example. The simple fact of being labelled an additive is enough to allow its indiscriminate use.
Diarrhea is therefore common around here and the lack of public restrooms makes the rest.
I meet people with shat pants all the time in the street, it doesn't surprize me anymore.
Drug addicts are particularly vulnerable as the agressions to their instestine add up: the drugs themselves, consequent muscular relaxing, cheap additives loaded junk food etc.

oh yeah then why did every country adopt our advertising based culture check mate english speaker

Have a (You)

He's talking about the expression p sure. Like "holy fuck I just shit my pants". Bc a lot of people say it here. But yeah, mostly bc there's so many drug addicts here and drugs are so easy to get and get out of your gourd high

"suddenly I've shat my pants and had to run to the bathroom"

I mean phrases like that you inbred coalfucker

This. Actually the two most commons smells in the streets are:

1. Weed
2. Shit

Well it's easy to remedy a bad shit when you can literally shit in the streets in many parts of the world.

oooh, that actually clears things up a little, thanks. I wasn't aware of difference in food regulation

no, I actually meant stories like "i was in class and shat my pants and everyone saw" or "i was at my crush's place and shat my pants and she smelled it"

We kinda are at least culturally are shit is everywhere and people love it.

wait you genuinely think people are talking about shitting themselves? its an in joke you aspie they're anxious and run to the bathroom its common for autist to do that and here i thought this was bait

"I've shat my pants and had to wash my underwear in the sink" doesn't sound like a joke but whatever shits your boat

You're welcome. For tourists it may be surprizing at first, but then you get used to it.

wow

Attached: wM0BFWbgeKPL84KslBQKYdXNDCgACoPAh5xjO4itzxmk7ueyOqFneIls2w-cQO.jpg (248x537, 19K)

its code for washing your hands and this sounds like a fucking joke i am not kidding, dead serious

I don't know in which part of the US you are living but I spend a lot of my time outside and I see at least one shat pant every other day.
Adult diapers are sold everywhere, not only at walgreen's

how deep in denial are you?

Its slang for farting, being surprised, being scared, and literally shitting your pants. Have you never once in life had diarrhea? Do you not get the flu where you live?

Most of us are dumb slobs who only occasionally wipe their asses after taking a shit. Not at all surprising that some of us just shit our pants like animals.

For example, the southern states are just full of stupid, inbred pants shitters. Also, the drug addicts in our cities, but at least they have an excuse for losing bowel control. Rednecks are just proud of being idiotic pant shitters.

>Is there a reason for it being an american phenomenon?
It is injected into stories because it is a comedic (to some) mode of intensifying a situation for a character...

You know like 80% of greentexts never happened, right?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

10 years ago shitting your pants was still very rare. But now it's like it's part of our 'silent' culture.

My guess is it's mainly related to the opioid mass addiction. The food additives not that much.

I've had diarrhea many times, never I have shidded my pants. Just like I had to pee many times and never pissed my pants.

Butthurts americans detected

Most anecdotes I could cite involve sneezing with diarrhea. Once it happened when I was a kid, unaware I was sick, and hopping a fence as a shortcut. Lol. But I dont think it's all that common to drop a full load of shit in your pants.

Seriously. They’re typing that out while their shorts are just full of greasy shit chunks that they’re too lazy to clean up.

Um, no. Opiates actually make you constipated as hell. Basically a butt plug until you sit down proper on a toilet after a days worth of laxatives.

Lol. Americans are fat and gross.

Attached: 1412759215505.jpg (460x422, 73K)

Yes.

wow

Attached: Igv7-ddO8t0RacOBINGdHu_X4VMsG817fPt2ol.jpg (412x412, 27K)

Not to defend Americans or anything, but this is used this way in numerous English speaking countries

>one pocket the spaggeti
>the other pocket shit
>mistake one and eat shit
>spaghett fell out of the pocket

faggots that have their hole so wide open they lost control of their sphincters

check

based nation