Be me

>Be me
>friends with this girl who’s 10/10 for a while
>out of nowhere one night on FaceTime she’s being more flirty than usual
>she takes her pyjama bottoms off to show me her in her panties
>she acts similarly in subsequent calls and even strips down to her underwear if I ask
>out of nowhere she stops doing it because she says it makes her feel awkward
>nothing wrong with that I respect her decision and we still go out sometimes anyway
>her friend Sarah tells me she likes guys with piercings
>hint to her I might get a piercing (I’m not)
> “this isn’t about what Sarah said is it? We’re just friends user”

I don’t understand females

Attached: 1431AB7C-75E9-40E6-B4BC-49C164A875FD.jpg (640x605, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYJ5fUche-U
youtube.com/watch?v=HqsG7y_aCtE
youtube.com/watch?v=34hl3V5TCE0
youtube.com/watch?v=pYBPvrJbPA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She’s testing her female powers. Nothing personnal against you, just ignore her, stay polite/friendly and she might be more straightforward

rHZHdwdk

Attached: 7b31b79f4ce2a25e66aca93618e83b1ea24e64995cf28e8cabd2edfdaf77e06e.png (1080x1080, 597K)

kek shes testing if you would change for her or not. Thats what betas would do. go get a piercing, an alpha knows its worth and wouldnt even care. Do you imagine James Bond doing this? kek

you were probably WAY too excited when she got comfortable with you once and showed you her panties. Let me guess - you drastically increased the amount of times you wanted to facetime at night and asked leading questions about her panties, didn't you? That's why she stopped.

and it's pretty insulting to her that you think she's so shallow that she'd suddenly start dating you if you got a piercing. She may like guys with piercings but it's clear she doesn't like YOU with piercings. She likes other things about men that you clearly don't have, and don't make it weird by making her list them out, because we all know what comes after that - you pathetically trying to change into the man she wants instead of being yourself.

wow

Attached: UNZOf8_6arzH3uhPB~lpeiJIW7rASRPQMGqcm8arrePnxtvjVbzxiCZLer5.jpg (792x412, 34K)

Watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=HYJ5fUche-U

Attached: Alpha Male Strategies.jpg (308x551, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HqsG7y_aCtE

Not confusing at all.
>she tries to get you to ask her out or come over and fuck her
>You make no moves and act like a pussy
>She realises you're a pussy
>you try to get her attraction by taking about fucking piercings
Noone cares if you get a piercing user, you ask her out, you show clear interest when out with her.

Attached: 1558906349344.jpg (460x434, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=34hl3V5TCE0

I've watched all of his videos. I believe these videos will help you the most.

yeah, take advice from a nigger OP, that will surely help you out.

How about you look at the advice before you disqualify it?

Well, they do seem to be able to seduce women.

MGTOW = Men Getting Triggered Over Women

lol this dude knows nothing about what he is talking about! Dont touch women only when you are in your crib ready to fuck her he says. Thats some bullshit. He is totally confused

yeah no way in hell he fucks

>Dont touch women only when you are in your crib ready to fuck her he says.
He didn't say that.

are you deaf?? Thats what he is saying!

eh? he even says to not kiss the woman on the first date

This is the first advice about how to get out of the friendzone I've ever heard that actually makes sense.

No it isn't.

looooooooooool not kiss the birch on the first date?? Do you know how many times i did it with success?? what is this nigga talking about?? Theres is more saliva in his mouth than brain in his head

1:28 - Dont kiss a woman on the first date

2:38 - Dont inititate physical contact out in public

Just watch what the fuck he says idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=pYBPvrJbPA4

Attached: Luke Skywalker 2.0.jpg (742x927, 63K)

Right. You said that he said "Dont touch women only when you are in your crib ready to fuck" He didn't say that. He said, "Don't kiss a woman on the first date".

You literally put words in his mouth.

Well yeah on the first date! Im not putting anything he said so. On the first date you create the opportunity for sex to happen, if she agreed to go out with you she wants it, most women do if they dont have huge issues. What he is talking is nonsense. I do the first date method and it works, if you know it right then you know what a woman wnats, but not showing interest the very first date then the woman will take it as if youre gay and will firendzone you and find another guy. This nigga lost his shit.

Attached: missing the point.jpg (582x386, 16K)

Nice steps to friendzone

ok

Attached: ~Ww6hUFiAXMtZqCGVE8GR04a872LVDkj-qqhCZg1l4-v03t9TqccSG.jpg (297x576, 23K)