Is it possible to get a husband who looks like this and is at least 6 feet tall when you're a trap top?

Is it possible to get a husband who looks like this and is at least 6 feet tall when you're a trap top?

Attached: image_4.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

It is only possible if you are a twink trap top.

Also, he will listen to metal and hard rock music mostly.

Anything is possible. However extremely unlikely.

I'm coming from the other side, I'm alot younger than that guy but still, it's difficult but it definatly works! I like to workout, get tattoos and do dude stuff, but I like twink tops. :/ you'll fine someone for you user dont get discouraged! Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG-20190721-WA0002.jpg (916x1600, 106K)

Become a real man and be openly gay or be straight. then maybe you can have a good looking partner.

nobody likes you crossdressing disgusting freaks.
you dont even like yourself thats why your suicide rates are so high.

Have you tried going out to gay clubs?

I mean obviously if you spend time on B you know theres dudes into traps.

Traps aren't trans you imbecil, also plenty of people are into crossdressers

same mental illness, autogynophilia

Traps don't have dysphoria, they just like to look very feminine and are perfectly fine with being guys

Depends, how do you look?

You sure know alot about traps, sure you dont want none this trap dic user?

Whats a bottom? whats a top?

Who's slinging the dick, per se

Too innocent or too young

Don't learn gay terms cause they have almost as much slang as nigs never bothered learning any ebonics bullshit either

Okay i would be a top for sure fuck catching

You can probably figure it out by using your brain for two seconds

No top seems like he would be riding the dick but simce it's probably based off face down ass up it's backwards you nigger loving faggot

Is OP dead?

ty

Attached: 0QIIhr0JZykYUPFUq5VM0pZZS~1rMAN1d29IaTqiubEc2Wfxu.jpg (461x615, 40K)

Okay so using the standard sex position, when you fuck a girl missionary. Would you be on top or on the bottom?

When your talking about the "top or bottem" in a relationship sense, especially gay, your talking about catching inreceiving, I can see how your get confused when your thinking about it in a logical position sense, and also being autistic.

Top does the fuckening.
Bottom takes le cock.

OP show us ur dick

the fuck is with how common gay shit is on this board fuck off fag

There's a lot more straight stuff, also gay people are pretty common. It makes sense there'd be a few gay threads

if youre willing to accept wall-to-wall tats

Theres so much gay shit on /b, there always has been. Normalfag

I don't like missionary it's too degenerate

What are your height and weight?

>Learn to reply dumb fuck

Attached: 243.jpg (920x1211, 373K)

Forgot to mention I'm definatly not tall either, try to make up for it in the gym. 5'8 180 low bf% had a pretty easy time picking up cute traps

:0

>trap
>top
pick one. you can't be both. traps are, by their nature, submissive. if you want to top, means you're just a regular faggot who deserves the noose

ok

Attached: 76tg4IJ4AHbmkPPWvWjh-1Kk0OA5A14al.jpg (297x576, 23K)

>Gatekeeping sexuality