It is 1850. You come home one day from a hard day in the fields and forgot you left your negro slave with your wife...

>It is 1850. You come home one day from a hard day in the fields and forgot you left your negro slave with your wife. When you walk into the bedroom, you see this

How do you react?

Attached: Thomas-Rowlandson-Painting.jpg (631x688, 102K)

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 33K)

Gonna impale me some nigger.

Attached: this shit again.gif (320x240, 827K)

Picard would have liked to see his wife blacked though.

God dammit, now we have to throw the both of them away.

Fuck now my butter isn’t ready

That’s one ashy negro

I need new bedroom furniture

He's a captain, jolly and looks friendly. Like a black Jeremy Clarkson.

>why tf are you churning butter in my bedroom?!

For lubricating the black bull's passage into her pussy. Duh.

Why not just lick it clean with your tongue?

More like the nigger gonna impale your wife with his dick.

That cat needs to get down from the table ASAP

Apparently the black man likes fat chicks, good the degenerates can be together

Why would I be working in the fields if I have negro slaves.

If it is a female I will take their Mulatto child as my house nigger and when she is old enough I will fuck her silly.

because the slaves are busy plowing your wife, obviously.

i often wonder, if i was alive back when slavery was big, and i was from the south, if i'd have had personal succ bois at my disposal

being the days where I can still do this and nobody bats an eye, shoot whore wife dead, aim it at the nigger and tie a rope around his head and tie another around his feet, then tie each to separate horses then slap their asses

whats up with all the nigger threads here lately? are they begging for trump to be president again?

That's the larder not the bedroom, that's the lardass neighbors wife that I pay to clean my house because filthy niggers aren't allowed in my house. I send someone to fetch my neighbor and I tie these two up so he can make his own decision.

found the nigger

That’s a pretty well dressed slave. Also why is she making butter if she has a slaves? I’m calling bullshit. Post time stamp

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BUTTER CHURN DOING IN THE BEDROOM WOMAN !!??? !!