No bullshit

No bullshit
What's the best way to shoot yourself in the head
I've heard many methods, which is objectively the most painless and quick?

Attached: image578130x.jpg (1280x962, 102K)

(copypasta 39188338: when someone claims they're gonna kill themselves)
……
Dude,
every 15 minutes, some
ATTENTION-SEEKING EMO CRYBABY
jumps on Yea Forums
asking about killing himself, suicide, or
…..painless ways to 'do it'……
You fuckers are so TRITE and PREDICTABLE,
it's like you all read the same fucking script.
why are you faggots such
PATHETIC
UNORIGINAL
COWARDLY
attention whores?
=====
'how do I end it all....'
'i'm saying goodbye bee...'
'gonna do it, don't try to stop me...'
'easy and painless way to ....'
====
and what's more important, you ARE NOT GOING TO DO IT
you're just fishing for NEWFAGS to beg you not to do it,
it's like some DOPAMINE FIX you get from losers telling you.
none of you faggots have ever done it,
you just post your whining and then jack off with tears in your eyes
…..
just do it already,
really, kill yourself, don't worry about how, just do it
YES,
THE WORLD REALLY WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.
;)

Point gun at head. Anything bigger than a .22 will do.

Pull trigger.

with a gun

Bot
Nah I mean like if I ever had to for any number of reasons, what would be the ideal angle and positioning to make eit lose quick and effective
Like from a medical point of view

12gauge shotgun literally pointed anywhere at your face and you're good to go

Fill your mouth with water, insert gun, pull the trigger.

Put the barrel in your mouth pointed at the back of your head. This servers the brain stem and immediately destroys your brain's relation to the body.

The people that shoot themselves in the head and fail put it under their chin and angle too far forward and blow off their chin, or to their temple and angled forward and blow off their eyes. In the mouth towards the back and you're good to go.

What if I have a weird noodle stem

how fast do you have to be to shoot yourself in the head twice with same gun

Remember, no flinching

years of masturbating,
led to this.

>Fill your mouth with water, insert gun, pull the trigger.
I'm curious what effect that would cause

stops the bullet

Might spread the hydrostatic shock and leave you with your face on the ceiling but no real chance of dying. Whatever problems you think you have now, after a failed suicide attempt you'll have a couple more.

if you're going to shoot yourself in the head with anything smaller than a shotgun I highly suggest you put one round in your heart and one round in each lung before you put the gun in your mouth this will 100% guarantee that you're dead in less than 2 minutes

just put a grenade in your mouth
and like already said everyone knows you are just searching for attention so please stop. just kill yourself and film it or shut the fuck up

roof of mouth pointing towards crown of your skull

choosing right ammunition is wise, but none of that matters if all you do is blow a hole in your nasal cavity.

Put your lips on the barrel of a tank's cannon. That should be pretty quick and reliable

Herb Soble (the guy David Schwimmer played in Band of Brothers) did that, put it to his temple and severed both his optic nerves and left him blind but he lived

For my money it's pistol straight to the temple. You avoid any situations where the bullet just goes through the neck or jaw just leaving you disfigured.

did he go to jail for attempted murder

Terri Schaivo is barely alive-o.

No but when he eventually died no one went to his funeral, so same thing basically

i only know one guy personally who tried it and he screwed up so bad he ended up dying a week and a half later in the hospital and gave his whole family PTSD after they found him still alive on the kitchen floor with a hole in the top of his head

lmao

Actually is a leggit way to suicide. Makes 100% sure to kill you, but also makes your scene of suicide an absolute mess, eyes popping out, dislocated chin and a similar effect to a shotgun to the head.

So water in mouth and shoot in temple?

honestly you're better off eating like shit for a few more years before drinking yourself to death, go out in a blaze of neckbeard glory

ty

Attached: PlQYIQgEPZIIm~BbQCIg6cz~Kud23zUzchIZDMY31LVu0svTS7B.jpg (461x615, 40K)

ye, it is a 100% success, even if you are retarded or pussy out, like most people aiming at their forehead.
The bullet completely removes your brain from the body and the physical characteristics of water transporting energy much faster than air will rip open your mouth and all your blood vessels. As said, it is idiot safe, but makes a lot of a mess, so make sure that not people you like find your body.

my body isnt a little bitch unfortunately

you are stupid, water in mout and gun in mouth too. That guy clearly is no native

Shoot yourself through the heart. Impossible to repair surgically in time to save you, higher success rate than head (less chance to miss, and if you do, you have time for a second chance), and your family can still have an open casket funeral (less trauma for the family members).

Also, don't be a fucking asshole about it - do it in a parking garage. Do NOT do it: a) where there are kids; b) where friends/family will find you. Be considerate on your way out.

Addendum to my previous post: I know this method works because a veteran buddy of mine did it this way. Nothing EMS could do to save him, and he knew it. Still had open casket.

TL;DR it works.

I would recommend this more ofte, but shot to heart is a pain I would never reccommend anybody, speaking as someone surviving a light heart attack. The pain is agony, even if it just lasts 10 seconds before you black out

But you're conscious for longer and would prob be painful as fuck. At least head you're likely to lose consciousness straight away.

on TV

Attached: tumblr_omz3cbh8Rd1syptjoo8_500.jpg (500x269, 38K)

wow

Attached: BDN-9ybCTIVAc4C5i4EKkmpmZlFEKalhi0kBZE3HTW7Gi7Sh0LxJ.jpg (461x615, 40K)

get an automatic glock

The back of the head, where the neck meets the skull.

If you can figure out how, you're all set.

how is the pain..can you articulate it?i alwas thought heart attact was an easy way to go

you are probably seeking attention but ...dont do it user

First left side gets all cribbly, like when you cut off blood to one of your feet. That alone was shitty. The infarct itself was hell. A fast beating heart, I could feel in my chest and worst was the pain. I would describe it as a needle slowly pushed into your chest. Luckily was in hospital, got it after local anesthesia and blacked out pretty fast.

You know nothing about guns if you're saying bigger than a 22. a 22 is perfect for guaranteeing you die and don't just become a veg, it will penetrate the skull, but it won't have enough force to come out the other side, it will bounce around and make brain soup

fuck.how are you now

doing fine, was due to me not tollerating the anesthetic that good. It cause extreme heart beat and that made it go out of rythm. Got some electro shocks and everything was fine again. I am no doc, but the doc said I am susceptible due to some sinus curve.
Only thing I understood was: movies are wrong, because the shocks are not to make your heart beating again, but to cure arythmia

wish you a long life...you will probably be dead so enjoy

not s'bad? u?

already appointed for pacemaker surgery, so most likely will have some more years on this forsaken planet.

Kill a corrupt politician, then kill yourself.

who the hell are you now ?

Attached: yyyyyyyyy.jpg (800x450, 46K)

good luck..leave many debts before you die for the lulz

By shooting yourself in the head