Had my first sexual gay experience yesterday. It was with a black man. Ask me anything

Had my first sexual gay experience yesterday. It was with a black man. Ask me anything.

Attached: a-kiss.jpg (500x400, 31K)

Lol u gay fag?

Excellent deduction on your part. To be fair though, I still like girls. It will take some for me to figure out what I like more I guess, but for now I guess I'd consider myself bisexual.

Pics or didn't happen

Are you omnisexual or just bisexual? Omnisexual meaning all knowings in the way of sex and don't care what you fuck for everything is just a hole for you

LOL, didn't take pics, you're just gonna have to take my word for it

That's gross

How did you deal with the smell?

I've always thought the term omnisexual is kind of redundant. You still like both genders, Obviously everyone still has preferences within those genders though. Call me a shitlord or whatever, but I feel omnisexual is just what bisexuals who think they're a little too special call themselves. I'd fuck a trap though, if that's what you're asking of me.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man
What smell?

Ok, now I know you are lying. Every black dude smells different. Not always bad, just different. Just like asians do. And vice versa, they think white people smell strange. Mostly diet related though.

Going primal aren't you

I'm really not, and I really don't know why my experience is so strange to you that you feel the need to doubt it.

I was being coy though, I know what you mean when you say smell, obviously everyone has a smell and it was a bit reactionary because I've seen the idea permeate on this board that men smell worse after sex or generally spending the night together. It really wasn't a problem for me, or rather, something I didn't really focus on, partly because I was decently drunk, but also because I think if you're actually attracted to the person/gender you don't actually find it gross.

going to assume you were the bottom

I was

Attached: 565760.jpg (480x595, 39K)

Was he big? Also good for you

Yeah, he was, LOL. I had some anal practice over the years, but he was still too big to enter me completely, though we did try for a good while. Eventually we just exchanged blowjobs and that was that. I think I either need to try someone smaller next time or give it more practice.

Oh and he also fingered me pretty extensively

You need to start from the bottom a then go up, but yeah be careful a tell them to use condoms

He did use a condom, and yeah you're right, I was thinking the same so I will follow that advise, thanks

stop SCROLLING AND GO TO findsex .club

Attached: o_X6D~l9cgBSDSthd2Qqo5CzZwOAm2ecao-33dxlxyaV.jpg (1280x720, 26K)