I'm on night shift as a paramedic, partner is snoring and I just had a coffee so can't sleep. AMA

I'm on night shift as a paramedic, partner is snoring and I just had a coffee so can't sleep. AMA

Attached: 220px-Star_of_life2.svg.png (220x220, 17K)

Ever fuck a kid who was dead? No one is going to suspect the guy picking the body up.

1) we don't take bodies anywhere
2) we're never really alone with any patients
3) I've fucked as many kids as functioning brain cells you have

Tell me about overdose stereotypes; White trash? Niggers? Who do you see the most?

Attached: giphy(29).gif (220x125, 945K)

Literally every type of person, anyone on welfare is 200X more likely to OD at the end of the month

i worked in wildfire for 8 years, just got a job as an emt so i'm pretty excited

What a shit show. That's disappointing. Have any stories? Shock value? See something that's fucked with your head?

Attached: giphy-54.gif (500x281, 478K)

Sucks, I dont see anything wrong with fucking a corpse, ever see those pics of the kid that was hanged? Didnt even shit herself, just a bit of piss, perfectly good cunny wasted and it's not like you can do worse by fucking a peice of meat. Victimless other than the victim who's going to be 6ft underground soon enough for reasons not your fault, you know?

Dude, wat.

Attached: giphy-42.gif (256x141, 776K)

Yep

Don't worry about the moron, if we don't acknowledge him he can't hurt us

Can you carry in your company/ state? If so what do you carry (or carry anyway because fuck the law saying you can't defend yourself)

Shit that fucks with your head is all sub conscious, so far only thing that has gotten me is watching someone pull their own stomach wall apart after stabbing themselves, they were very mentally ill as you may have gathered

I carry a 70K cardiac monitor that I just use to beat people over the head with when nessacery

schizophrenia? That's ridiculous. Were they off their meds/ on drugs?

Attached: giphy-35.gif (364x204, 1.71M)

Probably never compliant with meds

I dont think I've ever met someone who behaved remotely normal that was diagnosed with it. Meds or no meds.

Attached: SS7Yo20kDm9j2.gif (300x404, 1.16M)

I rarely find myself hoping for a call to come in but I'm so awake and bored now and don't want to watch tv because everyone's sleeping

Attached: yNlQWRM.jpg (1813x2111, 912K)

More stories dude!

Attached: giphy(18).gif (250x250, 966K)

Is it worth going into nursing over paramedic/ff?

Lol you need to get him to snort in some sweetnlow so he chortles and wakes up. You just look at him like he raped a litter of puppies and tell him that shit he was mumbling in his sleep was disturbing enough to make you request to never be paired with him again. Bonus points if you can deliver that little monologue with a straight face

Imagine more than double the annual salary, from what I've seen

Yeah the pay is much better. I talked to a couple of fire fighters and they told me nursing is better to get into.