This fucking thread again. Ask a complete failure in life anything

This fucking thread again. Ask a complete failure in life anything.

> 36 year old male
> kissless virgin
> no friends
> bad relationship with family
> minimum wage job despite university degrees
> chronic illness

Attached: loser.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Why are you such a faggot?

As a fellow virgin I can relate.
You need to seek something bigger then yourself.
Watch Berserk 1997 (preferably the English version).
Read Tolkien.
Read the Bible.

1. So, what have you been doing all this time?
2. Is there anything in particular you like to do?

That's such a philosophical question.

Anime, really?

>1. So, what have you been doing all this time?

I've studied for around 10 years and worked in a field which no future prospects.

Berserk isn’t just “anime”
It’s incredibly deep.
Also it doesn’t have a generic art style either.
Very reminiscent of Tolkien but not as great.

I read LotR as a teen and I hated it. Also found the movies incredibly boring. Fantasy is not my thing.

Have you ever seen the films?

get some mushrooms and have a chat with yourself about what to do with the rest of your life, you've got plenty of it left. shit, if you've got some cash and vacation time saved up try one of those ayahuasca retreats with the shamans and fucking talk to the ghost of your great grand dad or whatever the fuck. shake shit up

Yes.

Where do I get mushrooms? I don't have a dealer

you can grow them easily yourself, look up pf tek. the spores are legal to buy for "microscopy" purposes, not very expensive either iirc

Will give that a try.

if nothing else they're lovely houseplants, like little alien trees. just do some research and make sure you're environment is comfy and you've nothing planned for at least a day, preferably two so you have time to recover and reflect, and a trip sitter might be a good idea if youve never partook in psychedelic shenanigans. Honestly you might not have a good time but you will have an informative time

>> 36 year old male
>> kissless virgin
check
>> no friends
check
>> bad relationship with family
check
>> minimum wage job despite university degrees
NEET didn't go to uni
>> chronic illness
I'm on Yea Forums

Attached: a wizard's fate.png (1640x363, 40K)

Are you religious? Maybe faith can help you improve your life.

go to bed Stephen.
don't stress about it you'll still be a loser tomorrow

Cool

I'm an atheist.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT DO MOM!! IM 36!!!

Ya haven't offd yourself yet?
Gawt damn you really are a disappointment

Lord, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love, with all my heart. With all my heart.

Attached: 0E426906-061D-49C9-973C-7CA24ECECA08.jpg (486x352, 28K)

You the guy who got a PhD in the niche field where your professor has tenure ?

What did you do since the last time you made this thread ?

Then is there anything you're passionate about? Life's not only about having a wife and sex. Why did you end up in a bad relationship with your family. Is it possible to fix that relationship? Do you actually want to? As for friends, have you had any friends in the past? If so, what happened? If not, do you know why? Life's full of answers but you might have to put quite a lot of effort into it.

> Life's not only about having a wife and sex.
faggot

I guess I'm too much of a pussy for that.

I wouldn't say it's a niche field (cancer research). It is actually over-competitive.

>Then is there anything you're passionate about?

I used to be very passionate about science, especially molecular genetics. But science is a scam.

Still have quite a few hobbies and interests though. Mainly sports.

>Why did you end up in a bad relationship with your family.

I lived abroad for a long time so contact deteriorated. In addition, my parents are disappointed about my life situation. I'm kind of the loser of the family.

>As for friends, have you had any friends in the past? If so, what happened?

I had acquaintances (i.e. people I met regularly outside of class) when I was in university. But they were never close friendships. And they always gradually fell apart over time as these people got better circles of friends.

Cuck.

Feel better, you found someone then you're better then

how was your week OP?

Attached: frens.png (271x186, 7K)

You avoided the second part.
What have you done since the last time you made this thread?

Read better fantasy.

Not much. Worked, went climbing, sent away a few job applications. Also went to a bar yesterday evening.

Like.

Sounds like you are working towards getting your shit together then. What makes you think you are a failure ?

The fact that I have been doing this for years.

When will you stop being afraid of failure?

I've failed more often than you can imagine.

Yeah. And you're letting that shit eat you alive. You're letting it stick to you. You post these threads. Why?

You are not your failures. They are not cute or endearing. You're carrying around the rotten carcass of your past. Get off your cross, build a damned bridge, and get over yourself. We've all suffered.

>You post these threads. Why?

Because it is the only way that I can vent.

>You are not your failures

I'm afraid beyond that, there is not much left.

Or watch the Netflix show Dark

Attached: tumblr_p0rw7d7zDF1rc9zmno1_500.jpg (500x334, 46K)

>I'm afraid beyond that, there is not much left.
Pathetic fag, get therapy, you have depression.

I guess if you need to vent that there are worse places than an imageboard.

Of course, there is more to you than your failures. You're educated. You went through university once. Do it again. Or take up a trade. Do something besides sitting in your foxhole and waiting to die.

The secret in life is that 90% of the people in your life don't care about your failures. You are the only one beating yourself over the head with them. And if your family can't be supportive, fuck em. Strangers don't know your failures. That woman at the bar? Doesn't even know your name, much less your college transcripts.

I'm running the risk of becoming aspirational here. I'm not. I'm an asshole. I fill my life with work and travel. My last three relationships have been with strippers. Point is my life and advice isn't worth much but it's better than what you're doing.

I had many CBT sessions for depression. And I am taking SSRIs. Depresses-wise, I'm probably in the best state that I can be.

>Of course, there is more to you than your failures. You're educated. You went through university once. Do it again. Or take up a trade.

It's not really reassuring that you say that I am more than my failures because I am educated. But in the next sentence, you say that I should disregard that and start from zero.

>That woman at the bar? Doesn't even know your name, much less your college transcripts.

My college transcripts are perfect. The reason why I don't find a job is the same reason why I don't find a woman: I am a socially awkward sperg.

bump

cmon

Yeah. If it's not getting you anywhere you should disregard your degree.

And your self-hate is showing.

>806044831
> 36 year old male
10 years younger than you, take that!
> kissless virgin
3 gf and still in a relation, take that!
> no friends
2 very good friends and my gf got plenty, take that!
my dad is da best dad, take that!

> minimum wage job despite university degrees
oh shit, you got me. I have a Master degree and do ~20k€/year and gf doesn't work (but she cooks, cleans, etc.), welp, the shit job with a degree I can relate to at least.

Attached: 1668892.png (420x420, 381K)

>And your self-hate is showing.

My self-hate is pretty rational.

What's your degree in?

36 years virgin here.
Why you virgin still?

Shit personality, average face.

what about hookers or fat chicks?

There aren't that many fat chicks where I usually go.

Oh well, cheers to you my fellow virgin

How the fuck are you guys virgins?

But science is a scam.

Pls elaborate.

You Christian fags don't understand. A thinking, rational person can't just decide to have faith. I swear you lot have some retard gene.

Or: lose weight, have a shower, get a haircut and get off your pc and leave the house occasionally. Even dumb, ugly cunts manage to find a girlfriend.

Have sex
Pay for woman if you got no skill to get laid

>Even dumb, ugly cunts manage to find a girlfriend
what kind of gf? an ugly, mentally unstable, desesperated bitch?
I rather stay virgin

See above. Autistic as fuck.

When I talk about science, I mean academic research. There is very limited opportunity to advance in academic research - therefore, cheating and manipulation are endemic.

OP here. I am athletic and well groomed. That isn't the issue.

>See above. Autistic as fuck.

Hookers don't care

Man, how can someone being virgin at 36?

There are literally tons of girls out there willing for sex, you don't even need to pay, don't even need to be handsome

Like, wtf

>Hookers don't care
I don´t know about OP but the idea to fuck a hooker to stop being virgin doesn't work for me. I can't even explain why.

Lack of social skills, low self-esteem, anxiety, self-awareness. Lots of reasons tbh.

>virgins?

This is so odd. Can't you guys at least find a land whale? the ugly girls are just practice for the real catches.

Also, don't be afraid of rejection. It's normal, you're dudes. Man the fuck up and go get rejected some more. This is what men do.

and don't over think shit. Just act normal and talk to them the same way you talk to a cousin or a sister.

Attached: SafetyBadge.jpg (669x667, 73K)

How long do you want to wait to feel the touch of a woman, feel what it's like to be inside her...

That's it.

>Also, don't be afraid of rejection. It's normal, you're dudes. Man the fuck up and go get rejected some more. This is what men do.

OP here. I've been rejected many many times. It's really not that bad.

>Just act normal and talk to them the same way you talk to a cousin or a sister.

I'm awkward around everyone including closest family

Are you able to point out where exactly things derailed for you, was there a traumatic event?

> 31 year old male
> kissless virgin nah but never had a gf
> I have a lot of good friends at least
> no job failed university degree in engineering
> pretty healthy

who has it worse?

There was no traumatic event. I've always been weird.

I'm pretty sure the answer is severe autism and an unhealthy national view of sex which can at best be describes as excessively puritan.

Matt?

Hire a hooker.

MOM???

ERIKA???

It seems you two can solve this problem amongst yourselves then...Get to it, Matt's mom

post milf pussy

Attached: lick.png (437x407, 15K)

I just gave up on the idea to be inside a woman tbh. Even if a prostitute is my only hope, the idea of being with one still doesn't work for me.

bump

go to a strip club. Don't get hypnotized by the ass and boobs. Don't buy any dances either. Fuck all that shit, this is not what you need. Instead find a friendly looking girl and buy her a drink. Talk to her about whatever, and don't overthink stuff. This is the time to fuck up and say dumb shit. But it's okay, it's all practice. Later, when she goes up on stage, throw her a few dollars. To make it worth her time. Then find a second girl and do it again.

Most of those girls are pretty good at this. They have black belts in socializing. they know how to break the ice and keep conversations going. Learn from them. And you are not there to impress no one. Just be you.... some chicks like awkward dorky dudes (out in the real world of course; not the strippers LOL, those only care about the money). but practice socializing with them. That's what helped me. I was a late bloomer.

Attached: 1476442160238.jpg (740x491, 87K)

OP here. Been to a strip club once when I was 18.

>Don't get hypnotized by the ass and boobs.
You ask too much. I may be virgin but damn, I'm still a horny bastard that love the female form.

Did you read his comment at all or just stop halfway through?

>Been to a strip club once

Try it again. Go by yourself. Don't be intimidated. Many old guys go a lone anyways (guys in their 50's and 60's). You are not there to party or have a good time. Go there to get an education. There's noting like talking to a real human being face to face. Specially when they are attractive and half naked. Trial under fire. And just try to keep the conversations going. Do it with as many girls as possible. Face your fears. Anyways, most are not even going to remember you the next day. They don't care.

I used to go once or twice a month. And this eventually made it easier for me to start casual conversations with random girls out in public, it worked for me.

MGTOW = Men Getting Triggered Over Women

What?

Autism at its finest

based

bump

1. How old are you and what gender?
2. Have you ever kissed anyone or had sex?
3. Do you have friends?
4. What is your relationship like with your family?
5. What is your hourly rate at work and do you have any kind of education degrees?
6. Do you have chronic illnesses?

2/10

Give this shit a try OP, this seems like the only good advice in this entire thread

I wonder if OP is still around.

Have you ever put aside the self pity and just enjoyed life for a little bit?

I have. In fact, I do most of the time.

Still around

>all this non virgin advice
You have no idea what someone with social anxiety or depression or low self esteem go through

Imagine not realizing at this point that sex isn't meant to be undertaken before marriage. Sex is bullshit and doesn't mean anything.

Gotta start somewhere I guess

So ur virgin too?

People have offered me sex but I turn them down. Being a dude who sleeps around is just as bad as being a chick who sleeps around.

Seriously bro?

Yah dude. Don't fall for the trap of sex before marriage. Sex is by its very nature connective and bonding between two people, and routinely breaking those bonds fucks you up as a person. What you consider a "normal" dude who fucks lots of chicks is actually pretty fucked in the head, taking into consideration that he easily and instantly separates from the people he loves remorselessly. It's pretty sociopathic as shit. Don't fuck yourself up dude.

Virgin advice

>there is no coherent argument in favor of continuing on in languish in a meaningless, hedonistic existence, better just call him a virgin in the virgin thread, that'll show him, he clearly thinks being a virgin is a bad thing given everything he's said

Attached: 1527550042062.png (437x511, 322K)

So, as someone who is never going to get married, I should remain virgin even if a get the chance to lose my virginity?

You should either get married or pursue a higher calling, in my book. If you aren't spending your time on kids/wife, spend time on personal betterment and fulfilling yourself. If you feel called to romance and sex though, you should probably consider marriage as an option if you meet the right person.

>you should probably consider marriage as an option if you meet the right person.
I think you missed the point. The entire thread is about being virgin for the sole reason of being unable to find or meet someone irl

The hardest thing to do is take first steps. Go somewhere you'd hope to meet your wife. If you're a church person, go to church, if you're a library person, go to the library, if you're a comic books guy, go to comic stores and conventions. Obviously it's hard for you to meet someone, but statistically speaking 80 percent of people reproduce and 17% of the 20 that don't do so because they choose not to. Frankly dude, you're not in the bottom 3% of guys. Everyone systematically underestimates their own worth. Even people with deformities or really bad mental health can find someone compatible. Ninety percent of the battle is showing up,

>Ninety percent of the battle is showing up,

OP here. I've always forced me to show. Still never made a connection.

ok, will do... someday... maybe?

I'm glad I could encourage you. This website and the internet in general is sheer poison, don't let the mentality and lifestyle of the chronically evil and sadistic paint your worldview. Life isn't as bad as we think it is.
Online dating is a necessary evil. You don't need to match a billion people in your case, just one. If you're self consious about how you'd look, grab a shave and a haircut and dedicate yourself to working out at least an hour every day if not more in whatever capacity you're able. The first step to making yourself feel worthwhile and happy is making yourself a person you're proud to be, whatever that means to you personally.

I'm a bigger loser than you are guaranteed.

Attached: thicc L.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

I'm not a kissless virgin. I got the change to do much more than kissing when I was younger. The only think I never accomplish was having actual sex.
And yet, I'm not in better position than you. Being socially akward and very antisocial make going places to meet people a futile effort. I just can't

>Online dating is a necessary evil. You don't need to match a billion people in your case, just one.

I've been using Tinder for a few years now. Had a few dozen matches but it never went anywhere.

>If you're self consious about how you'd look, grab a shave and a haircut and dedicate yourself to working out at least an hour every day if not more in whatever capacity you're able. The first step to making yourself feel worthwhile and happy is making yourself a person you're proud to be, whatever that means to you personally.

I exercise 10 - 15h a week (mainly climbing). But I really hate my body. And my face.

bump