Do you love your girlfriend user?

Do you love your girlfriend user?
pic unrelated

Attached: 3.jpg (1038x750, 143K)

who wants her snap name

Attached: 77H-NOacEREIcj9Qd8bKggT95v-4LbVSrny5d3ms2.jpg (695x927, 59K)

yup

I don’t know if I love her but she’s an amazing woman but everyone has there flaws

sometimes i wanna slap a ho but at the end of the day i'd miss her if she was gone, so, yes

yes

I feel like I do we've been together for almost 7 years and one learns to love a person whqn they've been together that long, were not married yet but idk if I want to marry her. She is the mother of my child but I feel like I could have done better I was very insecure in high school I was fat and had acne, but I'm no ugly I had choices but she was niaeve and younger than me. Can anyone relate or am I just talking to a dead thread?

Yes I couldn’t be happier

No I’m about to break up with mines. She’s not mentally mature enough and is only in it for the fun times not the rough times. Only dating me because I’m in line to win a lawsuit and about to get serious money from it.
>be me 24
>be her 19
>me forced to mature tf up at 19
>her, still talking about good old days of high school and mot college life....

I made a huge mistako my bros!
How does one get her to cheat on me so i can leave or should i just become “busy” when the fall semester of college starts?

Oh yeah plus i don’t think she’s attractive anymore lol seriously

Help bros

Attached: 169567F9-F7BB-4936-8B83-3F5A9F5B831A.gif (246x236, 1010K)

Tell her she sucks and move on. Honesty works best and no need to encourage her to cheat on you with a nigger; unless you want aids.

Yeah I think I do. I took a 2 ish year from dating, because my last girlfriend was mentally ill, and I am too, and we just exacerbated each others symptoms and shit. This new girl is much more in control, and sweet, and it's really nice.

Ah i mean i could do that but she attached af already... and I’m too much of a nice guy. Would recommend letting school and work life keep me from being “available “? Or nah?

Post pic of x? Not asking for nude just curious as to a fellow bros taste

Don’t be a bitch. She will most likely call you a pos of coward, but eventually she will hear it enough and make the necessary changes or become a nigger lover play who’s my babies daddy game as a college drop out.

Very much

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29-08-47-55-234_com.snapchat.android.png (1080x2340, 1.01M)

Don't really feel like posting a picture of her here, don't want people to creep on her, but she was a pretty cute half japanese half polish girl. She actually still tries to talk to me pretty often, but I just can't, by the end of the relationship it got pretty messed up, and I've still got some bad anxiety about what she did to me. Still care for her too though, it's really difficult.

I was well on my way to having one last week but I blew it on Friday. She wasn't at work all week and isn't answering me. She was super into me and I her but freaked out when I brought up a relationship. Wut do?

You have a child with her but don't want to Marry her?

Lol trying to understand completely what u mean because it’s a little confusing. I barely cum In her. So the baby daddy part won’t happen. She’s just addicted to drugs and shit. Her priorities are drugs and not her future. It’s sad. Raving is a huge part of her life an mine as well but i have responsibilities to take care. Her responsibilities are 100% all about partying and raving. Would be glad to have her become a nigger lover tbh. Get her out of my hair in the end. I’ll pay u to come fuck her. Just say you have coke and she can do it free if she sucks your cock.

Well on your way to having a gf?
Sounds like a waste of time.
I’m trying to get rid of mines tbh. She isn’t what i expected. I rushed into a relationship with her. Be careful. See a girl for a few weeks and take her on dates. Get to know her before u make a commitment... my mistake for not listening to my own advice. U most def dodged a bullet bro.

Could just cross out eyes. Don’t post any info on her. I’ll post my ex if u post yours.

I would've gone for it when I was younger, but no, my guy, sorry.

Eh here full face. Idc i miss her a lot but we weren’t the best together. I really just miss how responsible she was. And caring. But had other problems i couldn’t work out with. Just like Yea Forums was the reason we had the biggest downfall In the relationship.

Attached: 599D315F-50F5-4F60-B44A-7FF374775195.jpg (1536x1332, 1.38M)

Sometimes things are just irreconcilable, man. Moving on is a skill, you know? How was Yea Forums the downfall of your relationship though?

Ah ok I’ll just try an greentext it
>together for a year
>be 2/12/18
>already having trust issues with each other
>couldn’t stop talking to her flirty ass x bf
>clearly loved the attention from others
(She told me on the phone that she likes attention from other guys)
>me been b/ro since 2014
>have folder of shit i found interesting
>saved nudes of random chick posted on Yea Forums to send to my folder and to fellow bro in real life
(Best friends since 7th grade)
Me and him would trade snit. I’d send him fire nudes I’d find and he’d send me dope ass rekt Webms and gifs.
>forgot to delete photos off phone
>she goes through phone when I’m out cold at 3am
>wake up to her crying
>says what i did was worse than cheating...
>she listens to her moms bf who was caught with semi cp according to her.. that way i did was way worse than cheating...
>relationship never the same after
>says she can trust me and can’t all the time
>confused
>try to save relationship over another whole year

That’s how Yea Forums apparently ruined our relationship i guess.

Been with her for 3 ½ years. Shit just doesn't feel the same anymore. I'm not really happy anymore though I do care about her. She just doesnt have ambitions for anything either. she's 20 almost 21, no job, not interested in college and not taking any steps towards the future.shes accused me of cheating once or twice but I never have. I just don't know what I want anymore

Tbh these chicks really using us. No want for college or working? Fuck that. Bounce dude. Find someone who’s working. Has a car. Going to school or already in steps for a career. Yunno?

How could i not?

Attached: Lovethewifey.jpg (1080x2220, 825K)

dont have a gf. but i do love my wife.

I guess not, shes great but I dont desire her sexually. Attractive but boring in bed. Shes a really smart doctor but is poor, has that mentality that she'll always lack resources and keeps her head down when she loses. Also dont want to pay for her family in the future.
Besides that she has the biggest heart Ive seen and is the smartest woman Ive met
Im fucking stuck, idk if I should pursue a better wife
Were both 28

>shes addicted to drugs
leave her for being a fucking junkie dude. thats plenty of justification right there. get that shit away from you before it ruins your life. and believe me it will

Don't be a fucking faggot waiting for an excuse to break up. Don't love her? Don't waste both of your time. Find your courage and grow some balls, and break up soon; the longer you wait, the worse it'll be for her.

Yeah, I do. At least I believe so. Almost a year and a half together, though I am having some problems. She'd just get really pissy when I go out with anyone but her and I am always anxious around her. It might be just me, but I feel like she's a bit.. controlling, among other things. Though when I'm not with her physically, I feel exhausted, and keep asking myself why I still am with such an emotionally immature person. For reference, I'm 19 and she's 18, so that might be a reason why, though I have had gfs before and they were all just more insane versions of her.

Lmao
Says the 19 year old.
Don’t waste your time dating at that age. Just fuck. Don’t even commit till you’re older with real responsibilities. In a career you know you will be doing the rest of your life Brosky. Chicks your age are retarded af... hence what I’m with rn lmao. I just stay away from the coke and shit she does. Not worth my money or time to be around. Bout to dump her ass. Anyone in the 916 area of Cali can come have her. She’s just atrocious at this point.

I guess what i got from your message about your gf is she doesn’t trust you without her. U should be out with friends and doing dumb shit now yunno? A good gf would let you do your thing and not fucking give you shit for it yunno? We both need to dump our gfs. Go for older chicks dude they at least know what the fuck they want and working too. I’m tired of driving my gf around everywhere.

keep going

>Only dating me because I’m in line to win a lawsuit and about to get serious money from it.

Yeah you keep telling yourself that

Overweight

no but it's too late to change, i'm 34 and if I don't make a kid now, I will never have any

Im moving in with my girlfriend in 2 weeks, we have been dating for a year but in that year, i have secretely sucked 4 older guys to completion while she has been away.

I also have tinder and talk to multiple girls on that as well as snapchat but have never met any of them.

I think i love her but i have sexual desires that i cant share and i dunno if i can live my life like this.

More of chick in op

any other anons prefer the "thrill of the hunt" and lose interest as soon as the potential of a relationship comes up? thats my situation yet i get sad when im lonely

Yes, But i fucked My 17yo coworker anyway. Bitch was to Hot.

welp, that's a tiny dick i didn't want to see

She is very immature (don't want to study or work, become angry when contradicted) but despite of that she is very nice and sexy, then yes.