Anyone else here do Kratom? Trying to do kratom to release some euphoria...

Anyone else here do Kratom? Trying to do kratom to release some euphoria. Really good anti depressant but really nothing makes me happy

Attached: 95273EE6-3400-4D52-92A0-D80EEDE8FA6D.jpg (1200x1200, 835K)

its basically a poor mans opioid
no way id even touch the stuff

>but really nothing makes me happy

i'm genuinely sorry to hear that...…i'm in the same boat. i never did kratom because i'm afraid it would be too good and i would want to do it all the time.

Kratom isn’t an anti depressant it’s an opioid. Try acid

This.
It'll fuck up for reward system in your brain to the point its hard to ever be happy without it.

It’s not super good it just blocks out the negative thoughts for a few hours. If your life ever got good you won’t be like oh fuck I need that kratom again

Id rather do a real opioid. Problem is they are addicting and withdrawl sucks hard.

tried it two days in a row yesterday and the day before. it's ok. don't abuse it, don't get addicted. it was the kind of high you don't realize you're on until it's over, wasn't bad tho.

I do it a couple times a week at work. I honestly dont know what you retards are talking about. It's not an opioid, it just works on the same receptors. It's a lot like caffeine, yet pussies like you dont get your panties in a twist about people being addicted to caffeine.

>its not an opioid it just works on the same mu- and delta-opioid receptors
which leads to the same side effects as classical opioids. its not at all analogous to caffeine

I take reds and nod and get euphoria

>but really nothing makes me happy

You have to be very careful then because using drugs regularly will make that ALLOT worse very quickly, you need to balance it will healthy lifestyle shit.

Also remember that as its getting to be that kratom has been around for awhile now, more people are begging to develop addictions to it. A subreddit for it even popped up recently. So be suspicious of anyone who says 'its not addictive'.

People think that just because somethings 'new' that it doesn't have downsides. ANY drug that makes you feel good has downsides.

My life is hell man and there’s nothing that will fix it my life is basically the same as being in a comfy prison

Nothings going to fix it immediately but i can tell you from experience that getting outside and your heart pumping for 30 minutes a day will make it significantly better.

My life is game over man I just wanna get high im good

why's it game over then chief? i'm the guy who talked about trying it two days in a row and i've been in the same boat. self medicating (admittedly undiagnosed, but i've got ADHD and it can commonly be a side effect of it) depression with bong hits from wake up time to sleepy time, sometimes skipping leaving my house so i don't have to be sober. i know how it feels. i'm on a 28 day tolerance break so that i can be healthier with my weed use, (it's where you stop smoking for a while to get your tolerance back to where it was when you first started) and i've been doing really shitty, i cut myself with a key today on my wrist. but i'm alright, and i'm gonna pull through. if i can get through then you can bro.

Look user i dont think you have any clue how much worse its going to get if you 'just get high'.

>im good

No your just a stubborn. You have the choice to improve things but your choosing to wallow and complain about how you chose to do that.

>28 day tolerance break
nice one user, i stopped smoking weed all day a few years ago

Now i smoke 2-3 times a week and its fucking amazing every time i do.

I lost my ability to do anything god trapped me in a small town and ruined my life

Every time I win god rips it away fuck god

had a date with a qt about 2 months ago, we both took kratom. she's kinda used to it (does it like once a month). i ate spoon after spoon and did not feel shit, unfortunately. the real downside is that it just tastes like absolute shit.

i feel you, man. i'm the "why's it game over chief" guy, and i live in a small town too. i didn't even wanna move here i just kinda ended up being forced to bc i live w my parents. it is what it is, and if you don't work to get out the shithole ur in then ur just gonna stay stuck there. figure out what you want in life and work towards it. i know it seems dark right now but you just gotta keep moving even when you wanna just load up a fucking shotty and end it.

dope!

i think i should say more than just dope so i'm gonna say this

nice, it's probably a lot better that way. honestly man i'm just tired of running from my problems - i don't like the road i'm headed down. i was listening to this song i listen to a lot, runaway by lil peep (yeah yeah i know people talk shit on him just hear me out) and i was listening to it and something just kinda clicked with me that i probably shouldn't be relating so heavily to this, so i'm just working to get out of the hole i've dug myself into. it's bleak and i know i'm on the upswing right now but i know i can do it.

only U make u happy

Its one of those things that gets easier, i used to drink way too much, way too much coke too at the time i was so reluctant to stop 'how will i enjoy the weekend?' ect.

Once you put a few weeks between over indulging you really start to enjoy the feeling of not constantly being intoxicated and sluggish. I cant stress how brilliant it is to light up a bowl after a productive week, its just like the first few times you smoked weed except every weekend.

Good luck user, it doesn't matter where the inspiration comes from, even if it is lil peep like you say it clicked and thats whats important.

thanks man, that means a lot. i was trying so hard not to slip up today, and that sounds so weird bc it's just bud, but man it was hard. but i pulled through and i haven't smoked today either. i'm looking forward to starting again and i'm looking forward to doing it in a healthy way, not a self destructive way where i'm just sitting in my room high all day listening to songs about suicide and drug addiction thinking about killing myself. i def feel you on that "how will i enjoy the weekend" shit, but replace the weekend with like... everything lol. again, thanks man. glad ur doing better these days.

been using kratom for like 3 years now. the shit gets addictive as fuck once you feel it for the first time (prolly took 10 tries before it hit me). I used to buy 4 ounce bags of red bali but my tolerance got to the point where i have to take the shots. Also expect to be constipated as fuck. like shitting diamonds

it took 10 tries for you to first feel something? i did it once, swallowed a few spoons of powder. nothing! absolute nothing!