Why people seems to love coke so much?

Why people seems to love coke so much?

It's actually so awesome?

/drug thread, i guess

Attached: cocaine.jpg (567x319, 28K)

I like H better

It's a shit drug. Makes you feel like shit at the end of the night. Girls love doing it though.

It's not awesome; none of it is.

Stop being human garbage.

The comedown is easiest out of H, meth, and coke. Literally lasts like 2 hours while the other two make people feel like shit and actually get sick from coming down until their next hit.

mhm i never had problems coming down from H but maybe its just me.

but from crystal .. my god that shit is the devil its so fucking hard to stop once you start going.

because status.

good though just overrated.

Maybe in moderation. Most H addicts I seen would shit themselves or vomit after the comedown. So even if coke comedown is worse, H withdrawal symptoms are way worse. Which I view as part of the whole comedown process.

it's overrated as shit, the only reason people love it so much is that it's really really addictive.

been awake 3 days now. i hate myself

that's because cute girls can easily get drugs for free and coke's such a party drug.
also seems super popular in the UK or so I've heard from friends.
here it may as well not exist with how expensive and rare it is

Attached: 1534796279511.jpg (259x194, 9K)

These are one of my favs

Attached: SmartSelect_20190801-031025_Twitter.jpg (810x810, 328K)

Thinking about trying coke for first time this weekend, any recommendations?

I do it every now and then. It's not that great tbh. I only do it when I want to screw around with someone for a long time. That stuff makes you last forever in bed.

It won't be as good as you think. Don't get your hopes up.

try it once, no more

Coke is the most variant drug I’ve ever tried, unlike most drugs, coke from different suppliers will vary WILDLY in quality, leading a lot of people to believe coke is mediocre when the truth is they just havent ever tried good coke. It makes you mentally invincible, you can do literally anything you want without worry, which can make you do some pretty stupid shit, ESPECIALLY when mixed with alcohol, which forms a completely different drug in your stomach that is 10x as strong.

Overrated af. It's fun but not worth the extortionate price.
MD is better.

dont.
just chug 3 redbulls instead and save yourself $100.

Winner. Coke is a waste of money for a sub par high. Worth enjoying on a special occasion, but wouldn't recommend for any sort of recreational use.

Everyone hating on coke here has never got pure shit. Stop speaking on it since what you snorted was 20% coke 80% b12.

If a 20-30$ half gram of coke doesn’t last you a whole day, then it’s not good.

Coke is awesome ...if you get good shit. Buy large quantity. Small street level quantity is stepped on so much it might be 6-8% pure by the time it gets to you.

>I went through half a kilo in two days with a friend about 12 years ago. Had a fucking blast and no idea how I'm still alive when it was combined with hydrocodone, Xanax and alcohol being ingested hand over fist.
Those were the good days.

This. Can get an ounce of weed and be stoned almost all day every day for a month or two for the same price as 1 or 2 nights on coke

shit's in the $300/g or more pricerange here

300$ or 30$? If 300, do you live in Australia or what?

LSD is the best feeling tbh. Open up user

love

and yeah, Ausfag.
weed, shrooms and L are where it's at anyway. i prefer chill over shit like coke or pingas

this cunt knows whats up

Attached: 1548347310044.png (900x900, 518K)

You know what these are?

Well, that sucks.

I was thinking that.

I'll just get it for free from a friend

>half kilo in 2 days
That shit wasn’t coke then. Maybe 5% of it at best. A ball or quake (MAX for the veterans) of pure will basically kill you from a heart attack.

This guy gets it

Tf is dat?

I might add that we used to cut ours with mannitol. Fairly harmless and inert.

The good shit

r those kpins

Nop

You need to consider we were eating Xanis too. Basically preventative overdose maintenece. Along with the other depressants I mentioned. L2drug

amazing bro

Attached: 0m_Ei4wViSnoSUOc3I12RFEGrPCcrn_nnEDtYYk.jpg (614x461, 37K)

pingas and md are the best

>imagine doing any drug other than dissociative's

i can see the appeal, but they're not for me.
nothing like just smoking up after a hard week's work and sipping a few cold ones to keep the cottonmouth at bay.
then the odd camping trip and some pscyhadelics. watching the stars or looking into a campfire listening to music.

Attached: 1545479099746.png (500x850, 215K)

And it is....?

Titty skittles

I’m more is a psych guy myself so I’m a little biased but I think cokes a little expensive for what it is if you want a good cheap stim high get some speed / adderall / a lot of caffeine pills

i use md different to others. the high is cool and all, but i like staying up all night and instead of going to bed for the comedown, you just pump cones and you start looping out. gotta have at;least a gram though

Attached: 82bmgcdclhj01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

I cant even have an erection while high on coke

You’re stupid don’t speedball

looks like a chicken nugget

Attached: 1535564233007.jpg (960x724, 66K)

No. You need to accept that you weren’t snorting good coke if at all. Xanax is not a OD preventive.. especially with coke. You only take that shit at the comedown for the irritability. It’s basically the same thing as a speed ball.

Gimmie pain pills over anything any day. I dabble in snorting meth too. Killed the last of my meth earlier and took some norco and enjoying a beer. Feeling pretty fuckin toasty. Been high all day on meth and the comedown is fuckin putrid but the poppin oxys or hydros instead of taking another bump or 2 counters it for me. I'll be able to sleep soundly.

>not dropping 3 tabs of acid, smoking a bong rip right as you hit the peak, having sex with a chick and experiencing time-loops and time slowing down during it
never gunna make it

Attached: 1549490414318.jpg (720x720, 198K)

Meth paranoia is too annoying. I never understood how people get addicted to that bullshit out of all the other drugs.

Shrooms are by far the best drug. My ADHD meds are stronger than coke and waaaaaaayyy cheaper. I get them in lots of 200 pills at a time and it costs me 15 bucks. If Im going hard on them every day that lot of 200 will last me like nearly two months, and that's if Im going really hard like pinging out of my mind every day.

I feel you man. I started meth in small doses when my opioids run dry. I now take it to extend my supply pills so I don't run out and get withdrawals. I'm high as a kite at work most days lately I'm surprised I haven't been called out. Outside of work I dont really do meth as much but that's when I'm poppin pills more. Whatever gets me thru the day I suppose.

2 totally different highs I know but as long I'm high as a kite, my work day is so much better and I get to focus on what I need to do.

Perc 5s looks like

Coke sucks unless you use it in speedball. It gives me terrible anxiety on come down if i dont have dope in my system.

Gosh, are you Donald Trump?

Agreed shrooms are the best. Ate 10 grams and tripped for over 7 hours to vivid hallucinations.

Ya I can see how floating a boat before work would be nice for productivity. But anything more and I’d be fucked.

Same here

There is such a huge difference between shit coke and good coke. Shit coke is a horrible drug. Good (uncut) coke is pretty rad, but I’d just as well take adderol most of the time.

Yea. It has to be yellow scales, smell like Elmer’s glue, and a numbing sensation similar to a dentist shot from a taste test. Otherwise don’t waste your money.

Then all my coke has been shit, kek

god also 8th of shrooms after the come down to telepath with everyone else tripping

Kek no not him. Just your average 36 year old born again virgin living at home with mommy dearest who's life is in a downward spiral.

Because that's the way the molecules work. They imitate neurochemical that make you think "this is awesome". But that's literally it. Nothing else. The drug is trash, because all it does is make you want more. Very expensive for very little reward.

Lol the coke will eventually just settle and your weed will be floating on top.

If you're a really slow and overly calm person, it has a good kick. If you're a hyper, high energy person, it sucks and makes you feel uncomfortably hyper. If you're drunk and want to party, that's where it really shines. You can be plastered, do a good bump, it straightens you right up and puts you in an incredible mood. The danger is running out of coke with 30+ drinks in you, then it will all kick back in and you're floored.

Adderall is better than Cocaine, I take a half a 30 every couple hours and last for days. Although my tolerance has finally surpassed me and it takes a whole 30 to get anywhere and I took a half a few hours ago and am now pissed off that it's dying already and am stuck now. Fuck.

The last sign of shit coke if you’re still not sure is how much cut sticks to the surface. Coke binds to itself and shouldn’t leave traces of it when you move it around while lining up.

I don’t smoke but I sell and grow shit just gives me anxiety now for no reason prob best tho

Attached: 9B303837-088C-47EF-8F8B-AFC0B4F1344A.jpg (3088x2320, 1.56M)

Because they’ve never done heroin.

Coke is great but only if you stop using for at least 3 months.
Pic related is mine, i took the pic a couple days ago.

Attached: Coke.jpg (2000x1500, 444K)

Coke is insane the first couple times you try it, gets boring after a while. Def recommend ritalin/adderal combo. the shit hits like a truck regardless of your tolerance

I feel you, bro.

>Girls love doing it though.

As long they are not the one's paying for it. Always has to be someone else (guy; obviously). In the beginning it's always Chad that buys it for them. Once they are hooked, they don't mind the balding guy with a nose mole buying it for them.

Attached: 1559796512798.png (656x443, 400K)

ATTENTION PLEASE STOP SCROLLING AND GO TO findsex,club

Attached: l1MFJPG5srrsKBDZ35t3w3jHaX6kSxEVazCSQ_ZX_s5mA58dV.jpg (1280x720, 26K)