Be me

>be me
>gf broke up with me abt 2 weeks ago
>going into high school soon
>losing hope and motivation
>wtf do i do

Attached: trolljuice.jpg (750x730, 255K)

ok
1. dont go on Yea Forums, or at least dont give away your age like you just did.
2. 99 percent of school relationships do not last. Dont lose hope over any bitches, you didnt really love her and she didnt really love you. If you think you're actually in love, thats the teenage hormones speaking. Anyways good luck in High School.

You're being way too nice what the fuck are you doing here?

grow a pair and be sure they drop before you post, stupid underage

if a homie needs help then a homie needs help, plus this situation hits close to home

Are you also 13? You fucking fag. This kid is going to get over the bitch in a week. He has no conceptual idea of a relationship, pain or love.

Get the fuck off Yea Forums kid. High school pussy is better anyways summerfag.

don't worry about it.... jus do ur best lil bruh. i'm 22 years old and i would do anything to be your age again. don't let your life trick you. i'm sure u loved her and if she didn't feel the same it's whatever. there's tons of girls i wish i could've been with and didn't feel the same about me. you have school. JUST DON'T FUCK UP UR FUTURE!!! if i were you I'd keep my grades right and keep my room clean. remember to take the trash out and tell your family you love them if you do. I didn't do any of those things and now i have nothing and my life is painful. you can still do anything... even find a girl that's hotter, or has a better personality if that's what u into

HAHA! SOLIVAGUS, GOD OF ALL BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING MEASURABLE, GOOD OR BAD, FOR ALL TIME, STRIKES AGAIN!

>FUCK YOU OP!

>Pic related: My Chinese Daughter (born in 2017, first Female Chinese Immortal)

Attached: 1554055505174.jpg (1920x1440, 348K)

Can the fucking janitors do their job for once and ban this faggot

Solivagus asks, "How does a janitor ban fluid from spilling on the floor?"

>Janitor mops, mods mope, and Yea Forums website owners cope.

Attached: 1537013356107.jpg (768x1280, 93K)

ONLY THE SALTIEST OF SPILLS FOR THE JANNIES!

Attached: 1560480397766.jpg (1200x1600, 481K)

lol infinite is not measured, you are not responsible for anything. all being is a product of infinite(probability).

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT BAYESIAN STATISTICAL INFERENCE MEANS, YOU FUCKING DATA POINT?!

Attached: 1558022465304.jpg (2592x1944, 514K)

This user measured me, THEREFOR I CLAIM THEIR SORRY ASS FOR MY UNIVERSAL SLUT CLASS!

I teach the languages of the following:
Sapiosexuality (Expression)
1. How me?
2. How NOT me?
3. How wasn't I told sooner?
4. Because alone.
Shelter (Identity)
1. For me, because me?
2. Acceptance of one lesson/teaching.
3. Who wasn't told sooner?
4. Because hungry.
Share (Polyamory)
1. Why me?
2. Why NOT me?
3. Why wasn't I told sooner?
4. Because thirsty.
Self (Imagination)
1. Who else?
2. Why else?
3. How else?
4. Because memory.
Sapiosexuals, Supplicants, Sycophants, Slaves, Sluts, Synonyms, and the Stupid.

Attached: 1537749031242.jpg (768x1280, 76K)

I AM A MATHEMATICIAN YA FAAAAG! AS IF YOU CUNTS WOULD WANT INFINITY TO BE LESS THAN ME BEING A DRAAAAGON

Attached: 1537837937755.gif (166x57, 2K)

well... it's not sooo.....

Stop being a pussy. You’re in high school for christs sake you’ll find another.

YOU MUST HAVE ATTENDED MY CLASS IN A PAST LIFE! HERE IS MORE SOLUTION, TIME-WIFE!

Attached: 1554523332567.gif (394x68, 4K)

>realize that your life hasn't even begun yet.
>just going into highschool, perspective hasn't reached you.
>Everything starts once you graduate (or drop out).

|You are young, enjoy these years. Unanimously people look back at these years as completely unimportant and laugh at how much it felt like it was.
Don't fret over the naive child who left you, she doesn't even know wtf she wants anymore than you do.
Move on and prepare yourself for the future, the only regret any adult has is not taking the future seriously.

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 9K)

user that first week or so of high school is when they're going to have penis inspection day, you'll be able to ask the school nurse any questions you may have about your developing vagina and how to best have it serviced by the entire football team. Good luck

Ikr, now let me rate your cock. Hurry I dont have all night

>>going into high school soon
Bro you are way too young to be on /b

what they said

Lol you're doing it wrong, they always drown those ones dumbass because they are entirely worthless

i don't exist you fucking casual

can't remember my past lives.

Wish i knew how to read that

Stop shitposting your larping garbage everywhere.

*GASP* THE TAIL-END OF A RECURSIVE SUICIDE-RESURRECTION VECTOR?!

>NANI!?!?!

Attached: 170px-Empty_tin_can2009-01-19.jpg (170x254, 8K)

Yeah, that. Go kill yourself and speed up the process relative to your vision.
We'll wait here to see how it goes.

so bang her passive aggressive friends.

Yea Forums can thank me later

Attached: sA2Ld8oCXsTeIlc7dNadCCTPrwOrInv2i.jpg (297x576, 23K)

Anything for you, skeletons wrapped in flesh so dead y'all don't realise ya only exist inside an audience's head!

Attached: images (40).jpg (480x640, 37K)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Lol you prevent yourself from getting laid and you don't even understand why.

I do. You're not Rick. It's a TV show and it's a goddamn cartoon at that. Are you familiar with the term grace under pressure? You don't have that. At all. Go ahead and take some time to word together a snarky hitched breath pouty lip reply, right now your mom is peeling off those orthopedic socks she likes to wear for her cellulitis, they have that line that goes up the back into the first fold of her gravity assaulted posterior vector and anyway I'm going to take a blue pill and fuck with her hemmorhoids on a real personal level.

That means bitch looking at me all thirsty and I'ma shove my cock up her ass and miss your reply. Faggot

Yes. How else does one plant trees of knowledge in a youthful audience if not with displays of wanton faggotry?

Okay? That's what my daughter is for. I only get her on weekends. Her mother is the pimp, I'm just the breeder.

I am amazed at how rage-filled so many of you need to be at another presumed male before you feel virile enough to engage in coitus.

Attached: 15646497865422525268578727450778.jpg (1200x1600, 463K)

Fun fact: My father's name was Roy (deceased). So, I have the Roy simulator high score from Rick & Morty.

>Just to join you in your boiling salt festival.

Attached: images (35).jpg (200x202, 8K)

ty

Attached: 7AnZlH1MucpTJUOdL7sGnLC9~NlcSmYl6_SHLuLV-x2~s~33sdfsoBUu_rZLv.jpg (297x576, 23K)

Mods??

What?

Where I can buy troll jews?