Be me

>be me
>make tinder cause wanna get laid
>get 1 match
>its this
>pls end my life Yea Forumsros

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-024009_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 854K)

Just fuck her and move on.

Don't use tinder, if that thing matched you, doesn't that mean you already swiped that you liked it?

damn why would you swipe right? you do know that tinder detects if someone is swiping right on everyone and will shadow ban you right?

That's a dude

go get your dick sucked, user. she looks hungry, so she'll probably do a good job.

HAHA! SOLIVAGUS, GOD OF ALL BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING MEASURABLE, GOOD OR BAD, FOR ALL TIME, STRIKES AGAIN!

>FUCK YOU OP!

>pic related: It's the breeder of my Chinese female offspring!

Attached: 1535487125158.jpg (3028x1917, 607K)

Is this actually a thing?

Maybe you should be asking yourself what would make someone like that want to match with you.

To be fair I swipe right on every female thats not a nigger without even looking

You in la by any chance?
Don't be a fag and fuck her and dash.

Florida not la

Bad strategy. They actually have data on that and will show you to fewer people

How do i get un shadow banned?

Make a new account? Use bumble? Idk

She's probably a spic either way
Smash and dash

Why did YOU match with that?

You don't get shadowbanned, per se, but they do prioritise whther a potential-match profile gets shown to other users based on their usage patterns and folks that swipe-spam get put at the bottom of the pile.
If you live in an active enough area, your profile might never be seen because people who aren't swipe-spamming keep getting pushed ahead of you.
Eventually the half-match expires.
The reason people who swipe right on everything get matched with hambeest is because those are the only people who swipe right on hambeest.

You're not shadowbanned. See: Stop using it like a desperate sex-crazed monkey and start swiping left far more often than you swipe right, your account will eventually recover (not that you'll necessarily get matches more frequently).

anyone thinks this site will last

Attached: ngp0csDa-SfPK67NeM2yWKEKvmyc7mjbwckauoO-BRioWQek6Sqj9ra.jpg (576x768, 38K)

join an lds temple.
polygamy and girls are encouraged to do butt stuff and suck knob when they're young.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563960110090.jpg (549x350, 19K)

>tbh
by saying that, she knows she's looking for something solid. maybe one last dick could save her from going full blown (whatever)

She looks like the type to claim rape

1. Use Badoo
2. Set up account
3. Swipe right on everyone
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

Attached: 0UebUxO.jpg (448x448, 17K)

Badoo encourages swiping right on everyone.

This is Brevard Florida?

WPB

West Palm bay?

Don't use tinder. It'll depress the shit out of you. There's nobody attractive on there. Half of the people are vapid underage. The other half are nonbinary fatties. I started using tinder and it made me believe that the entire world are just undateable zoomers. Go outside and meet a real woman. You could always find a one night stand at a bar.

The people on there are actually disgusting. Listen to this user

Kek. this.

If you’re an attractive female that has her shit together and isn’t a complete slut then why would they need an app to meet men? They would have countless guys hitting on them on Facebook, Instagram, real life etc

The only girls I’ve met on Tinder 95% of the time are crazy sluts. 1 girl I met out of about 20 actually had her shit together but even then she was a bit slutty but in a bit of a normie way.

How does one be a Normie Slut?

not actually a thing, I occasionally swipe left but 95% of my swipes are right, and I have several hundred matches. For reference I live in a city of roughly 180k people lmao

Most likely you are using a fake pic if shes a free fuck why not fet nudes share with us on b

attention stop SCROLLING AND GO TO findsex,club

Attached: tZr4C7ASyKoZGTL07GAjuKOoYYFIXXjngN6trS1jkmitC5HBh8Mz0nHWkd.jpg (1280x720, 26K)