This game is an IQ test

This game is an IQ test

>Prove me wrong

Attached: Sid-Meier-S-Civilization-IV-Original-Soundtrack-cover.jpg (600x600, 81K)

the burden on proof is on u

Proof: no, it isn't.

That's my favourite one out of the whole series.

Play it, fag

Civ 5 is better and with a much richer modding scene. Not sure why but I can't stand 6. I think the cartoonish animations ruin it for me. Plus I hate the look of the art in general.

Because it tells you how to play

>i just finished my first full game ever, tell me how smart i am!

>Civ 5 is for brainlets

Fixed

Did you beat deity? Didn't think so.

Pretty sad you even create a tribe based around a game and look down on anyone else who likes any other games. I played both and civ 5 is vastly superior.

I know it is to you, because it's far easier. Anyone who has played both games has noted as since.

Well I only play on deity, and I don't remember how hard civ 4 was because it was so fucking long ago, I just remember the game play wasn't nearly as rich as civ 5.

just like the rich and monty show or shomthin

sure

The fucking stack ruined this game

This one is way too hard. I like Civ 6 the best personally.

That is how wars are won

I remember playing this and failing hard because I didnt know anything about stacks. It was a fun game but I remember none of it.
Civ 5 on the other hand I played 100s of hours with that.
I dont believe civ 4 is superior to 5 bnw. Proove it faggot, everyone says otherwise.
civ 6 is boring.

It's how wars are unfun
V > IV

It's due to the fact that civ4 was way too hard for you stupid fucks, so they dumbed it way down

Civ III is still the best one in the franchise.

no

The theme song to Civ4 is a weird piece in an African language, sung by Swedes.
Quick, without googling it:

>What was that song about?

Not the best, but I'll grant it was one of the least irritating.

Baba Yetu, which is the Lord's Prayer in Swahili

>imagine being this uncultured

The rest of the songs, who are the artists? Quickly before you head to sleep

Played as Israel and conquered the world. Is this a good omen? With US support i nuked the shit out of the rest. China back to an agricultural nation and so Russia. By the way germany and rest of Eurooe is 100% islam. And Africans are the majority of population.

It's really not. That's like saying all RTS games are a test of intelligence. There are basic strategies and guidelines you can pretty much choose to win every time. It is a good strategy game, though. Takes about as much thought as a chess match. Pretty enjoyable/10.