I was robbed ( they took, car, phone and wallet) I feel vulnerable as fuck...

I was robbed ( they took, car, phone and wallet) I feel vulnerable as fuck, and also their are a bunch of gangsters showing up in my neighborhood lately, I know I should carry a gun around but to that is a LAST resort, what is a good self defense to learn for the reality of getting mugged & beaten on the street?

Attached: 37295072_1550924754445444_r.jpg (1080x720, 145K)

A gun

Carry a gun.

Carry a knife or a gun I hope that the police gets it back to you

Make more money and move to a better neighborhood, this is the best self defense.

>they
You misspelled niggers.

If that's you in the image you have zero chance at fended off a gang of niggers. You just don't have the body for it. Get a gun.

It's not, but there has to be

I'm sure it could have been niggers but this time is was some Cholos :/

>What is a good self defense to learn for the reality

I'm assuming you're asking about what is a good martial art or self defense discipline to learn?

Well. It sounds like you want quick results. Unfortunately no martial art will give you immediate results. You're better off carrying a gun and a knife.

First advice: RUN. Always run if you can. That should be your go-to option. Only confront and fight if it is your last option.

That being said, if you have to duke it out, don't be gentlemanly about it. Go for the eyes, the throat, the groin, the kneecaps. Don't do high-kicking shit and do not, I repeat, DO NOT GO TO THE GROUND. That is the last place you want to be.

I guess Krav Maga is a good choice if you want to start building up skill of that sort, with a reputable teacher. A more typical martial art that focuses strictly on self defense techniques is Kenpo Karate. It really drills this 'Go for the weak spots mentality'.
Of couse MMA and or boxing might be good too but keep in mind people don't play by rules out there.

You sound like you experienced being robbed as well or street fights?

I have taken Krav Maga and Boxing and for the life of me when that shit happened I was in another space

I haven't, fortunately, but I live in Mexico. I'm very into martial arts, have two black belts and experience in several other martial arts.

I got the advice on not going to the ground from a Venezuelan BJJ black belt/MMA fighter that came to give us a seminar on BJJ. He also worked prison security back home. He told us we were gonna have fun but that what he would show us was never to be used on the street as it would get you killed. Really hardcore dude.

Sorry to hear you got jumped by cholos man. As a Mexican, I would gun them all down if I could. I hate those pieces of shit. They're the equivalent of niggers here.

Carrying a gun is not a last resort. Stop being a pussy.

Also: move out of whatever shithole you live in.

Appreciate it man

That's the harsh reality. No matter how 'real' whatever we practice is, getting attacked for real is a totally different situation and the state it puts your body into can make you completely freeze.
Honestly the best you can do is try to prepare as best as you can, try to be aware at all times and try to avoid conflict whenever possible.

If they are happy just taking your shit, give it to them, it's not worth it. If however they try to hurt you or whoever is with you, well that's another thing entirely.

Carrying a firearm is the only real form of self defense.

Carrying a gun is the first resort.
Using hand to hand "self defense" or "martial art" is about last resort because its pure bullshit

Even Chucks knows it pal.

Buy a Glock. I hate them but it's quick and easy for a beginner.

Attached: 56272ca72e32df75bb8a22a122becd27.jpg (500x516, 53K)

if your faggot pansy ass carries a gun you'll just end up being robbed of that too, and probably killed with it

maybe just give up your walle and shit t next time faggot, without trying to put up a fight

Also his kicks aren't roundhouse kicks

Spoken like a true 15 year old

Shut up nigger. You're inching closer to t-posing on the ground with a hole in your skull next time you rob a store.

HAHA! SOLIVAGUS, GOD OF ALL SHIT THAT HAPPENS THROUGHOUT ALL TIME, RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN, OR WILL, STRIKES AGAIN!

>FUCK YOU OP!

Attached: 6ba.png (445x875, 642K)

>their are

I feel like people who didn't know shit about martial arts started the meme and decided 'Roundhouse Kick' must mean Spinning Hook kick or Spinning reverse crescent kick and the name stuck. Those are his go-to moves in his movies and show.

U gon kne dat gun, white boy. O wise we got jamal and dem weighing for dat ass.

I would argue against a knife. If OP doesn't know exactly what to do with it, he just gave a tool to get himself killed. Gun is at least threatening enough and easier to use than a knife with less training required behind it for self defense. Fuck, I would argue a high end LED flashlight with a strode effect would be better for OP, given he can fuck someone's eyes over and make the decision on what needs to be done there.

Live in a 1st world country