Post your car, Yea Forums

Post your car, Yea Forums.

This my new Audi S4. 354 hp. Try to be more like me, successful and rich. Watch what I do, and learn how I do it.

Attached: car.jpg (3664x1824, 968K)

You cockbag. No one gives a shit. Can you even change the oil on it

Why would I waste my time with that? Mechanics take care of that.

This is my Progen T20. It cost me $2.2 million. Its got nice top speed and handling.

Attached: LosSantos.jpg (2382x1460, 446K)

Enjoy constant electrical issues down the road

Audi
Me jealous

Pick one

Here's how to be like me, successful and rich, able to afford an Audi S4:

Do what your employer does. Break off and start a new company doing exactly what they do. You know how everything works, you know how they get customers, you know what happens from order to carrying it out. Break off and do the same, and you're going to get some share of their market.

Pocket profit, buy Audi S4.

Good job on your entry level sports sedan? Nothing to brag about. Keep jerking yourself off, faggot

Fuck yea I got dubs.
Check'em bitches

Attached: images (2).jpg (182x277, 6K)

which you can't afford

I'd rather have a nice house that increases in value daily and save for retirement. I'm perfectly happy with my 5 year old Lexus.

Why didn't you get an RS4 if we're talking about what you can afford? Again....ENTRY LEVEL TRASH

And yet you're not like me, you're in a 5 year old car living in misery, wanting to live in a "nice house."

You can be like me if you follow what I do. Try to be more like me.

Y U NO RS4?

2012 Ford SEL

Fuck you man. You don't understand shit piss off you little shit youre lucky I'm not in your face right. NOW FUCK OFF

*Ford Fusion

>my car is expensive, I am better than you
>

Attached: 2012-ford-focus-sel-review-front-angle-2-640x640.jpg (640x404, 63K)

Stock '13 RAM 1500 5.7 crew cab rwd. Never needed 4x4 and it gets surprisingly good mileage for a V8.

Damn user. Thats a nice car. I wish i could be more like you

It would be better if you posted it in /o/

Pretty gay car dude

Lel my 6.4 super duty will bus length your pos Audi. And as a bonus. Will go longer than needing major work than your Audi too.

>Audi S4
>rich
I laugh at you puny poorfag
Come back when you own a S8

Attached: 1564624510198.gif (460x307, 171K)

Til your cam, lifters, and pushrods in the deactivated cylinders inevitably shit out before 100k. I’ve teplaced about 5 of those 5.7s for this exact thing

Also a shitpile of aids

Meh if it happens it happens. Got it for a steal as rebuilt title with crazy low miles for the year. All I can do is keep fresh synthetic in it and not bag the shit out of it. I always wondered how reliable that cylinder deactivation tech was. Next truck will probably be a dirtymax or cummins anyway.

I remember when Audi was the lower priced version of a Volkswagon, what happened?

my daily

Attached: 0997421.jpg (450x450, 22K)

subaru gang get @ me

Attached: 2006-07_Subaru_Impreza_Wagon.jpg (1542x897, 134K)

That was never idiot

not a wrx?

checked

Attached: 64846674874.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

I checked and I've done everything except invest in a faggoty audi and admit to it online. Granted, this is an anonymous board, but you still drive a gay car that pretty much any Saab(an equally shitty contraption) can buttfuck off the line when that light changes. Faggot

Stool Cory bro, let's get a timestamp posted on that. Oh wait, you can't because you're larping, my bad dog

nice stock photo you try-hard faggot

Here's how to be like me, successful and rich, able to afford an Audi S4:

Do what your employer says when he suggests his dick is awfully dry and scaly. Break open a new set of extra puffy knee pads and take his manroot down to your diaphragm and use a slight twisting motion as you suck. A real company man going down exactly how theyre instructed to do is invaluable. You know how ejaculations work and you know how to get a warm belly when you're cold and gay inside. Blowing multiple customers, you know what happens from initial chub to final spurt spasm to burping it out. Break open some tasteless water based lube and do the same to the entire group and you're going to get some share of their warm cummies.

Pocket profit, buy Audi S4, enjoy the taste of dick!

>Fixed that for ya, youi welcome

>2014 s4
>-rich.

you're funny kid.

Where did you pick up your HIV? If I'ma do this shit I'ma do it to the letter. Thanks in advance! :)

unfortunately not. next one will be

did you get the penthouse?

just leaked 2 photos of this slut

Attached: ruOB3tcLQy_Ls7w3HiZV5Hpdq2sXXVbdkvj85CW6B.jpg (461x615, 40K)

Lol you might reach into your little Audi glove box and hit me with a tampon which would put me in the position of carving "#1 SUPER GOOD TIME FIGHT GUY" on your gay Audi hood so the entire community knows that you're a splooge-gargling internet tough guy. I bet you like the VW scirroco and convertible rabbit too, those are also girl cars.

Vw outsourcing shit to Mexico mostly. Yay NAFTA

OP if.you go upstairs and look in your mom's bra you'll find some Kleenex that you can dry your moist dripping ass raping up with cuz son you got pwn'd in this bitch lol.

nice fiat

1997 infinite big body. Crashed it a while back my first car

Attached: DC98181B-17A8-47A6-9F99-2E52817B2BDC.jpg (1242x2208, 617K)

2006 Subaru legacy B

yeau nigga

Bruh that's GTA

amazing bro

Attached: 9K0ghHfDRaQZ5dniEAhdNQXPsrfOFUlA_kspp~pLM.jpg (248x537, 19K)

>Audi S4
>Successful

You haven't set the bar very high. That's a lower-mid-tier car at best.

>Audi S4. 354 hp
>successful and rich

I am not the guy telling this around. But I got two cars with more hp. Got two houses. Got a Plane I will fly again later and I got farmland leased to a farmer as big as vatican city. You my friend got a car that farts while shifting.