What are signs that a girl doesn't shave/trim her pussy?

What are signs that a girl doesn't shave/trim her pussy?

Attached: 384.jpg (1032x875, 63K)

No fucking clue user

Doesnt shave her arms, maybe?

I'm gonna guess hair around her pussy, dumbass

I've always assumed this too. Really hairy forearms, probably a hairy pussy.

She doesn't have a man, or isn't getting laid regularly, or it's winter.

Not always true.

if she doesn’t shave elsewhere she’s def not shaving down there. also if she covers up more with swimsuits, like avoiding thongs that’s a sign

lifeguard here.

If you can see the cleft in their vag in a swimsuit that's usually a good indicator of bald pussy.

This is the kind of content I clicked for.

I think he means 14 year old here because my wife shows cleft a plenty in her binkini and has a furry cunt front.

Women that carry purses that arent typical designer handbags have hairy snatch. I.e "sack or satchel" style bags.

Women that look content have hairy snatch. They only shave for two reasons. Either someone might see the pubes if they don't, or they think that's what most men want.

I can agree with some of this, but my girl has a Michael Kors bag, and she has a hairy pussy.

Haven't tested the other way around.

Fair enough lol.

>posts anecdotal evidence of hambeast wife
>attempts to explain pussy hair relation to handbad size

Fuck off

A good indicator is how often do they shave their legs. If her legs are usually prickly, then there's probably hair on her pussy.

Very true

....there's hair....on her pussy..duh

This is always 100% correct!

Do any of you guys buy into the whole "if she has well-maintained eyebrows then she shaves her pussy" thing?

hoes mad

Interesting thought. I’m a dude and I can’t stand certain things being unequally groomed (balls and chest/back for example) I shave my balls easily in the shower whenever so it could go either way, but if I went to the trouble to trim my chest/back hair, you better believe my balls are shiny clean. I assume the same on some level for women?

I think the leg hair is much more of an indicator.

The swimsuit tip above was spot on. I also, personally, would even argue that you can tell most times if they have tight ass legginngs on, but it's tricky

If she has a tiny mustache her pussy is probably hairy

oh man, tiny mustache hairs, untrimmed eyebrows, leg hair, and armpit hair. Each play into how much she really puts into taking care of her body.

Does this girl look like she has a bush?

the leggings one is hard to tell. I'd imagine the pants would push down the hair so much that you wouldn't be able to tell.

If long jeans I lean towards bushy, if short shorts more likely nicely trimmed or shaved.

She doesn’t look prissy enough for a perfectly bald manicured pussy. If it is I bet there’s stubble and ingrowns...

Here's another pic. I could see it either way.

Yes, definitely, sometimes you can get lucky and see clear lip bumps though.

I'd also contest that a lot of chicks have leggings that are seethrough and if she's wearing a g string or thong then she's got a clean pussy

Definite bush. Proof?

nah, no proof. Just trying to speculate. How come you're thinking bush?

She looks a little chubby, and well groomed but not too well groomed (split ends in hair, home manicure) and while there’s a bit of a bad girl thing going, I could still see her in church every Sunday. Probably cleans up around the edges at least. Might trim, but rarely shaves.

Just instinct really.

If she bleaches her asshole, pussy will be shaved. It’s just science.