Halp Yea Forums

Halp Yea Forums

I can’t stop picking at the calluses on my foot.

>pic related

Attached: 27C29C7D-A753-41AC-9FC2-177C0CE146BE.jpg (469x755, 421K)

I do the same thing but its on the bottom and I cant walk right until it heals.

don't pick, use pumice stone

I have a ped egg that I use whenever the skin’s healed, but I just find myself doing it out of habit when I’m bored.

if in the states get this shit thank me later if not in the states get fucked I guess

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 92K)

picking skin / biting nails is a compulsive suppressive behavior. You do it because you are stressed about something and cant find a way to release the tension

try taking a fucking bath you nigger.

Thanks man, I’ll try it out when I get some extra cash
Dude what isn’t there to stress about? Bills, time, the fucking world. I’m always stressed.
I shower daily niggerfaggot. It’s 12:30am and I’ve been barefoot all day. Fuck off.

Vitamin a and e cream. You’ll be less likely to pick it if it’s creamy/greasy and it’ll help your skin recover and be healthy

go get a pedicure... them chinks will take all the stuff you wanna pick off for you and it wont hurt like a bitch..

Please tell me that’s not your foot OP

>that’s not your foot OP

You can stop. You know how? Just stop.

Exercise some self control, dipshit.

Attached: B2C3420B-6688-40CC-A814-1B65D6CC05B2.gif (220x216, 418K)

Bills will continue to roll in, tis just the cost of living in the first world.
Your time on this rock is just for fun, it dosent actually mean anything to anyone but you.
"The world" is composed of the other 99.99% who are all doing their own thing.

You cant control any of the things you stress about so why stress about them? I asked myself that question many years ago and felt like id dropped some serious baggage after a few hours and a few doobies pondering

Op hear me out because I used to do the same thing.

Take a long hot shower as long as you can stand the heat.
After that while your still soaking wet put a pair of socks on and soak them. I just let my feet hang off the edge of my bed over a towel.

After your feet have been wet for about two hours (sock time and shower time added together) take a nice flat bladed knife and hold parallel to the bottom of your foot and start taking incremental shavings very thin. After each shaving check the skin for sensitivity when it starts to feel slightly tender dry them off and apply a small amount of lotion.
Now that all the excess calloused skin is gone just do some gentle maintenance every day with your ped egg.

My feet are baby smooth every once in a while I do a touch up with the knife, but for the most part it's just a little work before bed with a pumice stone or ped egg

Can I suck your toes?

Let’s see ‘em user

I bit my nails every day as a kid. I'd bite them until they almost bled. Then I decided to stop. I have had long nails ever since.

I honestly don’t think my girl would let me do that. I’ve been hiding my foot from her but I know she’d freak if she saw how bad it was.

do you eat it?

Um no

Wash and lotion your feet

well i do
it's very chewy, like beef jerky

Get some 40% urea cream from doctor.

I also straight up use a dremel now that they're smooth. My calluses get so thick the crack and between the plates was an eternal open wound that would heal and recur.