My girlfriend just broke up with me. Literally an hour ago

My girlfriend just broke up with me. Literally an hour ago.
She told she just wants to be friends.

We just signed a one year lease for a new apartment two weeks ago. After we finally got everything moved in and situated, we met our neighbors and went to a few parties. She started spending a lot of time with the girls that live in the apartment across the hall. Las night, she got drunk and spent the night over there and tonight was the first time I had seen her since. When she saw me in the corridor, a weird facial expression formed on her face. She grab my hand and dragged me into our apartment.

She said that we needed to talk. She told me to sit on the couch and then she sat down next to me. She told me how much she loved me and that I've been a really good boyfriend, but then she said something happened last night and she can't deny that it happened. Apparently, one of the girls across the hallway has a brother named Steven. Apparently, she and Steven spent a lot of time talking last night and really hit it off.

I started to get really mad. I interrupted her, and asked, "Did you fuck him?
She said, "No, but I'm going to."

After a few seconds of silence, she told me that she slept with him on their foldout couch, but she swears they didn't do anything sexual. They didn't even kiss. She claims that they just talked all night. She kept going on and on about how amazing Steven is and how smart he is and how attracted to him she felt. She said she was really tempted to fuck him and was proud of herself for not caving to the temptation. She wanted to talk to me first.

"I have too much respect for you to cheat on you, user. I wanted to break up with you before I have sex with him, so that we can still be friends."

She's over there right now and he's with her. What am I supposed to do?

Attached: heartbroken.jpg (521x521, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jI02MYwwUzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill em you fucking cuck

I don't want to kill anybody. I want her to come home.

it's too late obviously. just ghost her

remove that bitch from your life asap

Never sign a lease with a girlfriend
Never sign a lease with a girlfriend

Oh, and never sign a lease with a girlfriend

Unfortunate scenario, but you've really dodged a bullet by this selfish slut breaking it off with you.

Don't ever speak to her again.

Also, for the future,: don't sign any contracts with a girlfriend.

>"No, but I'm going to."

Ouch

Attached: Prometheus.jpg (873x882, 67K)

It will hurt like hell but you need to drop her from your life 100%. No talking, no texting, no facebook/social media stalking. Block all contact, never talk to mutual friends ever again. Get her out of your mind and move on. If she was so easily swayed by one night of stupidity, its harsh to say it but she wasn't going to be a keeper anyway. Its easy to say all this I know but bro you gotta do it or you will have your feelings played with for months of her flitting between you and this other guy cause she knows you'll do it. Don't. Just walk away.

In modern society, this is consider to be good behavior for a woman.
At least she had enough decency to break-up with you first. Most girls wouldn't.

How to cope
Play some vidya, Watch some videos, Listen to music
Think about your life
There are plenty of people who would die to date you user, dont let these sissy fags on Yea Forums put you down
You seem likable

if you need to talk my discord is SunsetVertigo#7313

and i wont become another bianca devins so shut the fuck up

Honestly a lot of respect for your girlfriend. Most girls would have just fucked the dude. She gave you notice to let you do what you need to do. Time to break up and move on. There's literally nothing you can do. Time to go. Good luck, dude.

bitch aint worth it
try to get out of the lease or make her take it over.
dont take her back

like the other user saids, if the cunt can be swayed in less than 24 hours she aint worth shit

Go to your leasing manager/office first thing in the morning before work. Try to get the fuck off the leaser right the fuck now. Stick her ass with the apartment she can't afford it and only 1 person can be let off the lease most places.

>with you first.
Nah nigga, she was already plugged.
She knows his Richard fits her Nicely and just add to the pile of WHY she wants to be with the new guy instead

OP
Get out of the lease asap, invite the new guy to take your place.
Leave her gone and away

Attached: Got raped.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

This if possible

Was he black?

Guns blazing son, post vid

Find a girl for whom you're #1 user, not #2.
You can't control other peoples' feelings and now is a good time to think about that and accept that. Nor can they control yours - you could be in this situation too one day, and if that happened, you should feel freedom to leave like she did. Maybe think about the respect shown to you by the choice not to cheat, when cheating is so normalized these days.

Could you try not to make this about your own cuck fetish, degenerate?

Just an example of female nature. Always use ZFG (Zero fucks given) Females will always branch swing to what she considers to be a better male when she finds one. This is also an example of trickle truth. She will slowly trick feed you the truth and only tell you she fucked him up front if you have hard evidence of it. (hint, she fucked him) Response should of been, ok cool get your shit and move in with him honey. Bye. Oh and again, never sign shit with a bitch. Never...
NEVER.

Attached: obviously-31892135.png (500x396, 103K)

If you think it hurts now, just wait until after you've move into the second bedroom and Steven spends the night. You'll have to listen to her get fucked through an interior wall that doesn't have insulation, literally two feet from your head as you lay in your bed.

It takes a while to save up for first months rent and a deposit on a new place while you're also paying rent on the apartment you're living in. It took me two months to move out of my last apartment when I broke-up with my ex and I had to listen to her have sex with the guys she dated.

Attached: 1564494914799.jpg (1134x875, 492K)

> if the cunt can be swayed in less than 24 hours she aint worth shit
this is literally the problem in the first place

How long have the two of you been a couple?

found the two roasty whores ITT

x10000000000

She fucked him 100%. She only lied to keep the upper hand.

It’s a real question you fuckin loser

I can't afford it right now. We literally just spent all of our savings ($1,930) moving into this place. If I have to pay extra on top of the first and last months and the deposit we just paid, I'll be homeless.

I honestly hadn't thought of that. I don't want to either.

Just over 2 years.

Go kick that guy's head in.

So, she laid in bed while drunk with a guy she admits she found attractive and they didn't hook up?

Riiiggghhhttt.

Attached: 15151923393.jpg (440x513, 27K)

women are whores

Get her really angry and make her threaten you with physical assault of have her verbally berate you and film it. Go file a civil complaint and then use your domestic complaint to get out of the lease.

Ignore this, Op. You'll end up with a criminal record over some selfish slut you'll probably never see again. You'll also probably end up homeless if there is a restrain order considering the proximity of the apartment.

Just move out. Right now. Call all of your friends and explain the situation to them and find a couch to crash on until you get a new place. Remove yourself from that toxic environment immediately.

Right fucking now.

Who else was hurt by this?

Attached: 145qvv.jpg (598x420, 32K)

Listen to the man OP

Get a loan loser or sell your car or just be a cuck living with her as she fuckin the neighbor bbc

This

Why would you choose to get into a relationship with a woman? Are you retarded?

Don't be a cuck OP, leave her whore ass

This.

Don't be friends with her. That would not end well.

Throw all her shit out in the hall

fuck off cuck

No user, OP won't fuck a tranny neither.

He can't. He would be breaking the law by throwing her out of her own home.

Break up with her OP, She isn't healthy for you
Don't become friends with her

Post her nudes
Expose that bitch

It seems kind of sudden. There was probably distance already building in her mind in between the two of you. The lease is a first big step in a relationship. Its possible she might just have felt too contained and wants freedom now.

Why? She'll just call the cops and they'll tell him to put it all back or spend the night in jail. She'll be standing there laughing at him while standing next to two cops as he picks up all of her shit and carries it back into the apartment.

Agreed. Guy speaks sense here.

Most states have squatter laws that make it illegal to do that. Only the state has the authority to evict someone. She has a legal right to that apartment, even if she isn't on the lease and even is she doesn't pay rent.

The only way to get her out is to file for an eviction at the clerks office at the local courthouse. It'll be 30 days before she's evicted, minimum.

Triggered?

This bitch is a giant whore, you dodged a bullet, its gonna hurt for a long time but just know you dodged a bullet here.

So she can have the whole house getting dicked down in every room whole op pays for it?

good one

>don't do that, you'll end up homeless
>instead, choose to be homeless.

Attached: wtf.jpg (711x713, 41K)

If that's true she is both a retard and a pre meditated horrible person for just now moving in with him

Which means the bitch is an immature, irresponsible slut that OP needs out of his life right now.

She fucked him. She cheated on you. She can fuck off, right out of your life.

THIS!

For a month or two, yes. He put himself in the situation when he agreed to sign a contract with a woman. The alternative is to stay in the apartment and listen to her get dicked down while he pays for it.

He'll pay for it either way. If he moves out, he won't have to hear it.

Oh hi Steven

Tits or GTFO

Man this is gonna hurt to hear but this bitch really doesn't care about you. She's clearly got an avoidant attachment style and she not only cheated on you but straight up told it to your face. She did that hoping it would upset you and chase you away, makes like and the breakup way easier for her. The hard part is that it really is exactly what you need to do. This woman straight up looked you in the eye and tore your heart in two all to make things easier for herself. Expect her to only get worse and more cruel throughout this breakup. She may come back in the future, she may not. Mostly depends on how you handle this and whether or not you go no contact and stick to it. The main thing however is that you don't deserve someone who would treat you like this. You probably aren't going to like to hear it and I can't blame you, falling in love fucks with us in ways we wouldn't expect, but you're better off suffering without this girl than being with her. She gave you zero dignity in the way she broke up with you, now you gotta make your own. Best of luck man, use the pain you're gonna feel to change your life and better yourself. Look up Craig Kenneth on YouTube if you need a good resource or a source of comfort. He's an actual psychotherapist so he's pretty much the most credible option for post breakup advice and counseling.

man you bog lucky you dont have kids or married her. It sucks she cheated it will hurt. But man it an be a lot lot worse.

walloftext.bat

Negotiate a new lease or just up and leave. Now you know how bitches operate.

Technically, she didn't cheat.

So you cut contact with her. Delete text history, block her number, change your number if you have to. Find some place else to crash.

Might fren you.

Attached: frens.jpg (604x516, 31K)

Attached: my niggah.png (325x325, 136K)

Yeah because impulsive sluts never cheat.

Attached: b97.jpg (1594x1600, 171K)

>2 years.
She's going to regret this, Op. Steven won't want anything to do with her after he realizes how she discarded you.

Move out. A week from now after this infatuation of Steven wears off, she'll be alone in her new apartment and it will finally dawn on her that she fucked up. She'll try to get back together with you. And that's when you'll get your revenge when you tell her no.

Don't add that user. It's a fbi tranny shill trying to gas light you into committing a felony.

>She'll try to get back together with you.
This. And next thing you know, it'll happen again, rinse repeat.

Fuck that bitch. Things like this make me glad that I’m an asshole, I would say drop her quick and act like it doesn’t bother you but it’s probably difficult for such a fucking cuck. Mean that in the best way.

Fuck Stevens sister

It does feel insulting at first, all that time, effort, possibly money invested, only for her to just go behind your back with someone else. Two or more years is quite a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

Attached: IMG_20170421_7382.jpg (800x800, 286K)

If you don't kill the fucking Nigger then just leave her. Shes a whore user. You can do better then a two bit whore

Now since you have the lease on the apartment you make it a point to make your neighbors lives as horrible as possible. Start planning your revenge

Prior to dating me, she had only one boyfriend who she dated for 4 years. We've been together for just over 2 years.

This behavior isn't like her. It's totally out of the blue.

cut losses from her, re-negotiate lease so you don't have to pay rent needlessly. take a week or two long break from dating, have some drinks, get out of the city and hang out at a beach with phone on airplane mode. do what you do that you find enjoying. find someone else to date. That's the silver lining, plenty more to choose from

some other user mentioned feeling trapped, that 100%
>pull out now, call friends, explain, couch
>talk to leaser
>make damn sure Steven knows that this happened, ruin her relationship with him
>feel fucking happy you aren't married to this bitch
>it will hurt
>it will hurt
it will hurt, but give it time man, I'm sorry this happend
Make sure to cry, on your own. sounds gay but it fucking helps

Attached: feels.jpg (1262x709, 110K)

The only option for dealing with a heartless cunt like this is murder. She killed you inside. Now you must kill her entirely. Make sure you send pieces of her body to her family and new bf.

Definitely not this, don't be retarded OP

I'm really sorry for you man, I had an ex do something similar to me 5 or so years back, luckily the situation wasnt quite as bad. I handled the situation as terribly as I probably could and ended up wasting 2 years because if her. Do it better for both of us

Hey OP, throw us a picture of your girlfriend.

may sound weird but don't listen to music you like, it will ruin the songs

Man. Same thing happened to me. It was overnight. First I was lost. Then I got angry. Then I got depressed. Then I picked myself up off the floor and started trying to put my life back together. One night with him and she pisses away 2 years. Better off if you ask me. Sometimes it’s gonna be hard but the best thing you can do is find some new friends. Ones that don’t know you were even with her. Live life by the moment and see what happens. Everything happens for a reason. I’m now married with a kid and I’m so happy. I spend every minute with my wife laughing and living life. Didn’t even know you could be this happy. Been married 8 years and every moment is a blessing. What the real blessing was that bitch walking out on me back then for some dude she barely knew. She has been divorced 2 times since then.

It's got jack shit to do with Steven. She's sabotaging the relationship because she was repressing her fears of moving in with you and didn't have the emotional maturity to deal with those fears and communicate them to you like an adult.

almost 100 replies and no one calling this out on copy/pasta.
this is copy/pasta.
Stop responding to it.

Is OP still with us or he killed himself

maybe
maybe not
don't be a cynical asshole

100% accurate imo.

It sucks, but you will move on

this

Attached: IMG_20171202_131050.jpg (640x948, 95K)

No user, im going to be real with you here brother

If she did this then she has no compassion whatsoever. If she would sign a lease with you and then break up with you to fuck this nigger then she is a horrible person. I dont give a shit about her previous history. She probably also cheated on you as you were dating her.

Behavior like this dosent come out of the blue user. It sucks but forget about the past. Focus on the present. Either Merk him in his sleep. Hatefuck her one final time. And move on.

Crash with your friends if you have to but just know staying in that apartment in your current state is going to make you want to commit suicide. And its not worth it. Go to your friends user.

Attached: received_493692238061704.png (680x904, 898K)

Remove her from the lease

This she threw away an entire relationship for some dude she spent one night with who is probably just trying to pump and dump.

Ngl that stung a bit just reading.

This op bite the bullet and move on.

For real people like this are cash money. I love you robots. Now go call me gay cause it’s all you do.

Nice.
Nudes ?

Yeah, that's got thot written all over it.

fucking summerfags, this is a shitpost.

im not. This was posted a fuckload like 3-5 years ago. It's actually been a while, I almost did recognize it, but that
>She said, "No, but I'm going to."
just instantly brought it back.
I would literally bet my life this is a copy/pasta. It's a really really solid one.

Bitch looks crazy. Dump her.

I'm not going to post them.

Kik jerry92p

Why not? obviously she doesn't care about you, probably no longer thinks about you anymore. Throw a bone will ya?

Grab her by the hair, drag her across the apartment, and throw her the fuck out. WITHOUT ANYTHING

I thought we told you to move out. What the fuck are you still doing in front of your computer on Yea Forums while she's has a dick pounding her cervix right now?

Move out.

At the least it gives advice to other tards giving in to this behaviour

I'm too drunk to drive.

I bet she makes great punch.

Attached: Steven Hyde.jpg (500x375, 51K)

Ha. This was me except, on the first day she moved her fucktoy in without me knowing - thinking somefuckinghow that i'd be OKAY with that?
AHAHAH

Fast forward a year later from that shitshow - she has a kid with a virgin after fucktoy leaves the apartment a month after moving in.

Never felt so vindicated in my life

OP for the time being throw on some Sworn In on spotify and fix your self some gin

You dodged a bullet but right now you're feeling like one hit you.

Walk away don't look back, don't be friends, work on you, make money.

It'll hurt now but just go through the motions and you'll be DRASTICALLY better than now. Better than when you were with her. Good luck man we all gotta go through that shit.

Attached: 1315613473803.gif (500x477, 308K)

This isn't a normal breakup. Usually, when a girl breaks up with you, she waits at least a week before openly dating someone, especially if you the two of you live together.

For her to believe that she can immediately start fucking someone else within an hour after dumping you and you'd still be her friend is not sane.

Threads dead
Op don't kill yourself, get up and walk

its always that 2 year mark. move on.

Underrated post

Oof. We’re here for you OP.

Attached: 0B106555-46DC-40B2-8C15-A88A270538E7.jpg (220x306, 18K)

Heart sunk when I read it :/

Lolsame do it

Look at Mr. Big Brain over here.

Just find a cute 16-17 year old from a shitty family

this

as a matter of fact, yes

HAHA! SOLIVAGUS, GOD OF ALL SHIT THAT HAPPENS, RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL, STRIKES AGAIN! FUCK YOU OP!

Attached: 1549451057525.jpg (480x601, 50K)

Came to /b a while ago because gf broke up with me too.
What this guy said is totally right

I personally wouldn’t bother with fucking up their relationship. But yo, for real, if you don’t have one, get a gym membership. Get yoked. I doubled down on that and it helped a lot. Plus think the ex wants me back now but fuck that bitch. Lifting weights will help, I guarantee it

Same thing happened to me with my first gf. Moved to a new city together for our studies. She ended up falling in love with the guy next door. After crying for a week, I moved back to my hometown, spent a lot of my time with friends. Never spoke to her again. After a few months I started studying in another city where most of my friends lived at the time. Ended up having the best time of my life, new girlfriend and everything. As my dad told me back than: When one door closes, another opens.

Are you sure it’s not “Stephen”?

>When one door closes, another opens.
That's not true. I broke up with my gf 8 years ago.

I've never been able replaced her.

Why would I know how he spells it?

My biggest fear is living your nightmare. I'm sorry Yea Forumsro

you will find another door

Kick Steven's shit in and call your "girlfriend" a filthy whore and never tapo to her again.

you're supposed to be a man and get over it. I understand she broke your heart and all but the last thing you want to show her right now is how weak you are. get yourself that chick that has been wanting to get with you over to your place, fuck her and keep her for a while so the your ex sees that you got over her pretty quick. one thing I am sure is that your girlfriend fucked the shit out of this Steven.

>I interrupted her, and asked, "Did you fuck him?
She said, "No, but I'm going to."

yeah she did

Truth is OP nothing anyone sais it really gonna help. Theres a lot of good advice to make the transition easier but your stronger then me. I'd get out the house, hit a bar and just try to make some new friends there a better distraction then current ones and tell her in a calm manner how shes a peice of shit.

Attached: IMG_20190731_182630_920.jpg (320x285, 28K)

Those eyes alone scream she’s a psychotic slut. Sorry you didn’t notice. Should’ve just kept her as a fwb type situation.

That is a crazy bitch who owns more than 10 succulents and talks way too much about dogs. Be alpha, have sex with Steven first

My ex dumped me a year ago. I'm still not over it. I don't think I'll ever find a girl as hot as her.
>pic related

Attached: 1521181627118.webm (640x800, 947K)

Yeah, I don't see it. I think you might be trolling.

fuck steven before she does, that'll show her

Kick her out. Dump all her shit in the hall

That's illegal.

Damn, she is hot, but how long do you expect a peice of ass like that to stick around anyways? Dont get me wrong I shoot pretty high but im realistic.

Transfer the lease. Get the fuck away from her. Let her decide her own path in life and you decide your own. She is not responsible of your happiness and you are not responsible of hers.

Get away and focus on yourself. You are better than this.

well, no fucking way you should stay in that apartment, she will either fuck you over on the rent or will leave you with the whole lease to pay.

Well she's a bitch and if he won't kill her he should at least embarrass her

She left me for a guy 10 years older than her. He owns a restaurant.

She was obviously way out of your league.

Do small things to get back at her. Or big. If you really want to, put up fliers around the apartment complex calling her a whore or telling everyone they can't trust her and to be on the lookout for her because she's dishonest and treats people horribly. Do shit like clean the toilet with her toothbrush. Make life inconvenient for her. If her boyfriend gets pissed and attacks you call the cops and get him locked up. Then while they drag him away and you press charges tell her it's her own whore fault for being such a disgusting slut. And then spit on her

accept she's been cheating on you and move out. Like right now. Start packing up and leave.
Never co sign with a woman.
That being said the timing seems suspicious, she starts cheating on you immediately after signing a year lease? I can assure you she's been cheating on you way before just now.
Cut your losses here and leave. It's your best option.

yupp... she has zero respect for you or your two year relationship. she will make your life miserable, there is no way you can stay in the apartment / live with that bitch. if she wants to be a whore, whatever better you know now than later .. find a way to get off the lease or just fucking leave. sleep on a couch or stay with family if you have to until you figure out other living arrangements. the whore doesn't deserve you as a friend or roomate. the only thing you should do is ghost this bitch. suffer now, until you get back on your feet.. if you stay in that apartment with her you will suffer far worse.

It isn't cheating. The instant she broke up with him she became free to fuck whoever she wants.

THIS! ^

If you think she hasn't been cheating the whole time you're an idiot. Or you're some dumb roastie whore that defends her so you don't have to come to terms with how much of a scumbag you are for fucking guys over too

Yeh dude that shit happens. Idk her but people prioritize the wrong things then get old and die alone.

Go beat his goddamn ass OP. Prove that you're a real man and that you love her. Fight for her.

>I have to much respect for you

Fucking bull shit or she wouldn't have done something so shitty to you. She's a lying slut bitch just like every modern day chick, she just wants a bad chad to brag about. Chicks nowa days just want dick and don't care about morals any more. She has no respect for you OP tell her to go hang her self and pack your shit and leave. No point in getting her back just so she can cheat or lie to you again... Not worth it

Don't get shitty.

Tell her you or she needs to leave the flat, and that it's her responsibility. Be civil for the sake of the money tie then just gist her once you are outta there. If she wants to talk about relationship stuff in the mean time just tell her no and say you are moving on and so should she.

Post more user. She's super hot.

Not bad advice actually

Two words. Dumb bells.

Go lift. Drink protein. Bulk up. Feel good about yourself. Fuck one of the girls across the hall.

Not OP but forgot about the girls across the hall. Fuck her friends dude. Obvisouly she doesn't give a shit about you so I dont theres any boundaries there. FUCK EM

If she fucked Steven last night, why breakup with Op? She could just continue to live with Op and fuck Steven on the side whenever he came to visit his sister.

Get very far away from her very soon before she starts begging you for money n shit

Anyone saying to try fuck her over or him ect are fools. It causes a tonne of stress and the guy never wins. It also just so happens that girls hate no attention/drama far more than bad attention/drama.

All you should care about for now op is getting out of that house and into another, even if you loose some money. Preferable to months of emotional torment.

The girls across the hall are her friends?

>Lifting weights will help, I guarantee it
This.. to the max

Kinda. He said that she started spending a lot of time over there after they moved in.

Whores of the feather fuck together

Reach back like a pimp and slap a hoe

Is OP even here anymore?

Fuck her, no respect for whores

Grow a dick and cut your losses (and not the opposite). If the apartment is only in your name, throw her out. If her's then just take your shit and leave. If you both signed a lease, sublet to the skeeviest creep you can find and leave.

holy fuck this actually works

Attached: pUuNWPjjjMFp6jXSXCOdlWOjE3xcm6_L.jpg (576x768, 38K)

Black eye
It's the current year
Women want equality
Punch her eye
I've seen several chicks with black eyes lately
It's hot
They usually get dropped by guy 2 because of their ugly black eye lol

kinda. I'm struggling with trying to avoid thinking about what's going on next door.

not worth it man i got dumped for the same reason a few days ago too. also two years. also leased apartment. do the right thing and respect yourself.

Dont be a pussy, she is a bitch, you can tell that, we can tell that, dont play her game, youve ben whit a bad bitch this whole time, but you didnt realized it, dont fall in to her web, be strong, leave her, dont remember the good times you had whit her, she was lying to you, dont be a faggot, stay strong

go on a walk
go on a walk
talk to a friend
talk to a friend while going on a walk
talk to a walk while going on a friend

or start packing

stop being a faggot, i know the feel but if you can get one hot gf , you can get another

This. Remove her.

>I don't think I'll ever find a girl as hot as her.

You won't.

This

Just kill yourself. It saves everyone time and shows that skank she should have been fuckin trollmicneighbor all along.

Are you fucking serious OP? Your gf breaks up with you to fuck a dude she just met but wants to "still be friends?" And you want her to just come home? Nahhh fuck that shit bruh let that bitch go that's some shit you don't need in your life

Welcome to being fucked properly, if you can’t get off the lease...enjoy being teased every night this ho has her new bf over knowing that you are just a guy she lives with. If anything get new hobbies and get over this slut. You can’t win any way this is now.

Man fuck the lease and fuck her bro come on this bitch just stabbed you in the the back and your going to let her walk on you shes not a adult she's a fucking child walk away from this shit pack your bags go to a friends house go somewhere this bitch don't deserve you got played play her back ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ lol trust me dude experience.

LOOOL dude she is fucking him right now. Holy shit what a massive cuck you are.

Man the saddest shit I've hurd

Leave this slut immediately, you dumb fuck

wow

Attached: 5pgk_pS1qiM1UySJAqBYZglE7RAoeSfMF0TDut6S_-xJ7tn2.jpg (461x615, 40K)

>Discord fag

gg/yUg7aQY

Are you retarded?

Kys

Eh, it’s only a matter of time before the same thing happens to good old Steven.
Once a whore, always a whore

thinking the same thing. lol

Op, have you done an IQ test on her? how impulsive is she? How are her spending habits? Genuinely curious.

Even better fuck his mother

kill him retard

I'm bored already. Def a thot. She would be fun for about a single night but that's assuming I could keep the conversation to a minimum. She looks like the type to say a lot of dumb shit and be completely uninteresting.

Please elaborate on this personality type.

>pic related
>posts webm
Also, more of that slut pls

You broke up with her... why? Also what was special about her?

Reverse image search the thumbnail. Fake post.

Based and reasonable

Please do it, let's cop a peek at what kind of birds the OP can bag, not very good ones based on this story though.

Hey OP, If you're still here and don't mind some questions I'd like to have a little back and forth.

I don't necessarily have a ton of experience with relationships (or at least breakups) myself but I've always had good instincts about my friends and I can usually figure out a good deal about what's good for someone pretty quick.

Attached: 1564179137173.jpg (482x496, 28K)

>She said she was really tempted to fuck him and was proud of herself for not caving to the temptation
And the award for most conceited cunt goes to...

(a) Start documenting everything that happens in a diary;
(b) take immediate legal advice about nullifying your contract on the lease of the apartment;
(c) be aware that she might suddenly decide she wants to share HER apartment with "Steven" now;
(d) be aware that in order to get you out, she MAY claim that you are being abusive to her and she wants you permanently OUT out of THEIR apartment, while holding you legally responsible for the money YOU owe for the apartment;
(e) be aware that the Courts in most Western countries almost invariably rule in favour of the woman, if she claims she is being abused (by you) and deprived of HER rights.

Please take immediate legal advice about this situation and keep daily written records about what is actually happening.

This is pretty much defamation and, at least where I am from, if ex calls the cops for it, would get OP in trouble with the law himself before Steven even gets a chance to kick his ass.

Stay at a friend's place. Get high or drunk

kill her then yourself

One scenario has a criminal record attached to it, the other means he can just get a new fucking apartment you brainlet

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

throw all of her shit out of the apartment, if police come knocking do a fucking last stand. or just kill them, either way livestream it on facebook

Attached: schwarziniger.gif (360x208, 1.83M)

....kek

Actually good advice.

Go MGTOW, faggot.

this or gtfo
also post her nudes, she does not care about you

Move on. Most places will let you break a lease with some minor rigamrol and fees that amount to one or two months rent.

Words of fucking wisdom.

Stop. Just stop.

(OP)
My personal suggestion user is to cease contact with her. Doing this may let you have room to breathe and think. In times like these it's definitely hard not to be overwhelmed by the negative aspects of the situation, but you'll be able to sort it out. Though just to note, at least she did let you know before anything further happened, but of course that might not make it any better. Anyway, scrolling through the thread I have found some other replies that could be useful to you.

That leasing stuff: Suggestions for coping (If needed): i.e videos games, videos, music.

Attached: ;-;.png (830x790, 70K)

>spending a lot of time with the girls
There was your sign..

CUT SLING LOAD!!!

GET OUT OF THE RENTAL CONTRACT; PAY CANCELLATION FEE

MAKE HER PAY ALL OF IT BY HERSELF

CUT HER OFF MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY

LEAVE HER TO ROT IN THE PIT SHE CREATED

***This message brought to you by Thot Patrol Gang Gang***

fucking fgt

hope you're american, OP...

Well that sucks user, but you gotta move on, she apparently did.

Good thing I'm a-sexual..

b is the last place i would think to find good advice, wtf is your problem bro this isnt why i came here!

Now that we've seen the girl what do you look like (time stamp) if your good or bad looking we will tell you, and if you'll find another hot girl again or not.
Or if this is fake as fuck then don't.

Attached: fellas-would-u-forgive-your-girl-if-she-ever-caught-28376181.png (500x654, 159K)

hit the motherfucker in the face?
slap da bitch

u r fucked. kick the boy in the face and slap that bitch already.

Or this is Op and incredibly unlucky
Or some larper with a blacked cuck fetishes that spam these blacked threads

Girl hasn't cheated on me, but she told me she 'thought' about it with a guy..
Saying that he helped her forget all our problems....

Total cum dumpster.

Technically, she said the truth and only the truth....

ofc he fucked her.
ofc she lied to OP

This is actually the best advice here.
The "emotional coping problems" pussy shit is for later.
First get in a stable financial situation without the lease and away from her.
Then you can cope and cry as much as you want;

Wow what a bitch. You're better off

"post a real picture of your self with real time stamp for people to take this seriously and give real advice"
You refused.
So this is fake larping BULLSHIT
Goodbye.

better now than after you guys have a fucking kid op.

Girls don't give a flying fuck what a man looks like. Men and women do not have the same attraction triggers.

Stop samefagging dude.

Here is what you do user:
Find a better girl.
optional revenge:
Pay some slut to steal Steven from your old bitch and abandon him soon afterwards. Obviously he doesn't care about commitment, so he'll abandon your old bitch in an instant.

don’t move somewhere with anyone unless you can afford ALL of the rent by yourself. you can get over your girlfriend. leasing agencies aren’t so forgiving

Here’s an infinity gauntlet, OP. Enact your vengeance. There are no repercussions when you are god.

Attached: 3A8D59A6-6C60-47ED-9CD0-602553C6B0CA.png (750x1334, 676K)

>We just signed a one year lease for a new apartment two weeks ago.
Do you think the girl is free from the loan because she fucks another guy?

Pay the fee to break the lease and move out.

Kinda this. I love the idea of just putting them into a position of living together right off the bat.

Harsh. Sorry to hear that bro.

Id rather live with family then with an ex i resent for cheating

Get used to it buddy. Repeat 1000x, then you die. That’s life. If somewhere along the way you knocked one of them up, then you get to be a dad too, and are considered successful in this retarded species.

People are just apes, user. Apes are idiots.

1st off, get out of the lease.
2nd, is "winning" the breakup really worth living with a girl who hurt you so badly?

Maybe just don't pay.

Dude shes a decent woman. She could have cheated and been a scummy bitch about it but instead she was mature enough to be straight with you.

Honestly im sorry this happened but people fall out of love and its better for you guys to end things now than you come home one day to this dude balls deep in her on your bed.

Honestly man theres a large chance shes making the wrong choice over lust or one fluke night but shes showed her hand. Find a way to get out of your apartment or talk to the complex about things and try to get a smaller place at the same apartment away from where youre at. You dont want to stay there to run into your ex all of the time.

Shes doing what she feels is best for her and I hope it bites her in the ass. But for noe you need to be SMART about hoe you go about things. SAVE YOUR ASS and then be sad for 1-2 weeks and then go back to trying to become the type of man women want. You got this user we believe in you.

Average at best. You're better off.

imagine being that much of a selfish bitch.

tell her you can’t believe that after making a commitment to split a lease that she would dump you over a guy she knows for five minutes and tell you to your face that she’s gonna fuck him soon. Do NOT get back together with her. when this blows up in her face she will beg and cry to get back together with you, do NOT

this user knows his shit

She's never "coming home"
She's Steves fucking problem now. Get her out of your life.

Well there you go. She’s cute. Good looking girls eventually realize they can get whatever 5yey want, and go into a kid in a candy store mindset, thinking of new guys as meaningless things they can pick up and try on indefinitely. Your choice is to get used to being considered “today’s model” or date ugly women who feel lucky to have you in their life.

...this isn’t a new revelation. I just remembered this is actually great classic: m.youtube.com/watch?v=jI02MYwwUzM

Fuck those typos on mobile and just woke up. Also that was like my 5th post in 10 years (guess this is my 11th) so I feel for you enough to spend time posting user so I hope you love yourself enough to end all contact with her, get out of the lease or do fucking something to get away, and work on yourself to stay sane.

are you a good looking guy?

fight or flight. accept it and run away or, if you deem her worth it, try to fight over her and show you wont be pushed over so easily.
by at least trying to win her back you can afterwards say you tried it, better than those "what if?" questions.
Yea Forums is full of lonely cucks telling you to drop it bc thats what theyd do bc theyve been hurt and cant comprehend it.
dont be a Yea Forumstard

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=jI02MYwwUzM

kek that’s the happiest song I’ve ever heard

Basically this. You need to get out of there, dude.

Dude right now? That's the fuckin' worst.

I'm not fuckin' around here, man. The honest-to-god best thing for you right now is to just get all your shit packed and find another place to live. Get off the lease however you possibly can and just cut ties with her entirely. Nothing is going to make this suck noticeably less, but it's what you need to do if you don't want to be listening to it in the next room because given what she just pulled, there is NO WAY she isn't going to bring him into your home.

Oh sure... I'm they talked all night, what a load of shit... you know they fucked..

Get revenge on her ungrateful ass

Attached: 1564404481482.gif (400x500, 289K)

You're a stupid cuck. She's clearly not worth fighting for. There's one option: ghost.

She seems homely. Like Pam from the office.

your life must be awesome if you dont fight for what you love

He said he was too drunk to drive

You can never trust this bitch again. Change the locks, put all her shit on the front lawn, and go out and fuck someone else.

Agreed

Attached: 1545759404178.jpg (312x296, 11K)

This in all seriousness.

this bitch is lying... she already fucked that guy.

It is awesome because I have boundaries and I'm not a naive cuck

i dont understand this whole "lease" situation. U wanna keep the place? Cuz else, fucking gtf out of there and leave her the whole cost

do NOT listen to this imbecile. She is NOT WORTH FIGHTING OVER. She is a dumb whore with 0 loyalty. There is no shame from cutting contact with her. There are plenty of women out there who are far better than a dumb cunt like this bitch is. I would have fucking raged. Make sure if she ever tries to get in contact with you again you tell her exactly why you will never have any kind of relationship with her again, in detail explain how selfish she is for signing a lease with you then fucking a guy she’s known for 5 minutes and then dumping you for him. tell her you trusted her with your love and she crushed it, and tell her she is a fucking awful person.

If you do this she will stay awake at night forever haunted by this. Do not be accepting this is unacceptable behavior and she needs to be punished for this

If your first instinct is to come on Yea Forums and whine. You deserve to be alone.

How many orgasms do you think she had?
Did you even cross her mind as she fell asleep in his arms?

Attached: IMG_04262017-3935.jpg (1136x640, 79K)

I don’t fight for whores who fucks a random faggot after she signs a year lease with me

Steven right now

Attached: steven_right_now.gif (320x180, 1.7M)

I didn't really mean drive somewhere right this minute, spend the time packing until you sober up and take the steps you need to protect yourself.

You're right. You don't understand this whole "lease" situation.

i almost forgot it was summer

don’t listen to sophmores in highschool like these 2 little boys

Attached: F98F8BE1-CA26-48B1-AB3B-D66F4D491772.gif (931x682, 426K)

Old b8 is old m8
/SAGE

its okay, everybody has to chose a way to keep his sanity and if you, mentally, are so shallow you need to pick the easy way out then go on.
i was trying to tell op to man the fuck up, hell meet more tough decisions in his life and most of the time running away is the wrong one.

They just moved in. Usually, a landlord requires at least the first month rent and security deposit up front before you'll even get a key. A security deposit is usually the same amount as one months rent.

He's probably broke - doesn't have the money to get a new place. Especially if he has to pay extra money to break the lease. He could be stuck there for 2-3 months before he gets the money together to move out.

>dat filename
>no results google image search

well then he should make himself at home
and bring over lots of fucking bitches

Where is it that you think you are? No one here has that kid of game man. He'll be too fucked up in the head to pull bitches for a while.

My old roommate and my ex

being a man is not to beg a whore to stay with you, i think you’ve been watching too much anime because “fighting for what you love” generally does not work and usually does the opposite, especially if the thing you love is a selfish bitch.

you have to be 18 to post on this website

dunno, but he should to spite his former slut

All you can do is do what you can to get out of the lease, retard. She doesn't want you, and she will never want you, unless shit hits the fan with Steven. At least walk out with your dignity so you don't have to deal with the woman you loved going down the hallway to get porked on a nightly basis .

Attached: large.jpg (500x377, 48K)

All you faggots replying to old pasta. Sure feels like summer in here

I love how everyone in this thread just presumes that Steven even wants to be in a relationship with her. All she said was that she was going to fuck him.

definitely just wants pussy. Don’t worry OP she’s gonna realize how big of a mistake she’s made and she’s going to beg for you back, just call her a bitch and block her

Wow you people are all so new. This is old pasta

lol

Attached: 83kmHAcGePu7GCMytjDOaznoXcf0DLChnBk~qXlvk9yGRn4FQGXtgD7HO0CEu.jpg (297x576, 23K)

I'm pretty sure Op passed out drunk a while ago.

i'm sorry man. this situation is fucked

Leave her. Derp

if I were you I would cut off all contact from her and distract yourself. the more you think about her the more it's gonna hurt

feelsbadman. he’s gonna be stuck in my mind all day now. what a dumb cunt holy moly

Moar pls

Who the fuck assumed that? Shit hitting the fan doesn't mean he has to take a legitimate interest in being with her. She made the plans to leave OP for him though so that's her agenda. And as for Steven, even if he's not really interested he at least played his cards well enough to give her the impression.

yeah, she doesn't seems as 'up to standards' as we really think. OP may be missing or leaving out additional info

break the GODDAMN lease and get the fuck out of there. tell that bitch she owes you for Fucking you over like this. either she goes or you do. DO NOT STAY LIVING WITH THAT BITCH.