Ok Yea Forums I'm back and collected a sample of what I believe to be wild cannabis of some kind...

Ok Yea Forums I'm back and collected a sample of what I believe to be wild cannabis of some kind. After going back to the river I have found it lines the whole river grass beds.

I've taken some better pictures for those who wanted to see.

Attached: P1010394 - Copy.jpg (3285x3447, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

balancemmc.com/index.php/2017/07/19/three-leaf-weed-plant/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: P1010395 - Copy.jpg (4261x3261, 1.65M)

Small patch in an opening for reference

Attached: Rp5gFXZe - Copy.jpg (2448x3264, 1.13M)

Where do you live OP

looks like a potato

Sorry bro, that aint weed

Not enough leaves at each part, can't remember what its called like crown or something. Where the leaves join together, there aren't enough of them. Should be 7 leaves on cannibis. That's 5. I've seen it in the woods hiking as well, its basically a weed.

PNW, I have my own theory on how it got there

"single blade leaves or a three leaf weed plant is primarily caused by a fluctuation with photoperiod lighting. While rare and unlikely, other factors such as heat stress and bugs can also lead to this phenomenon."

You better smoke all of that right now faggot. And webm or you're a shithead.

i prefer poophead

Don't think that's weed, bro.

Well I've asked two legal growers I know and they've both said it looks like weed but it's too early to tell.

If you smoke that your lungs will collapse slowly and you will die.

It is 100% marijuana plants.

Anyone that tells you otherwise is either
A) Trolling
B) Knows nothing about pot

While I advise not smoking leaves/stems as they contain barely any THC which is what gets you high, if you let them cultivate in the forest they will bud and most likely yield some low quality (referred to as ditch, brick, reggie) weed that you can indeed smoke and get high from.

Good luck user.

It's nightshade, I fucking dare you to smoke it fag.

Inhaling the smoke from that plant will make your dick turn inside out and evolve into a parasitic worm, eating your liver and killing you slowly.

tokin on tomatoes

Poison ivy dumbass

Pic related, it's the parasitic dick after it's been removed

Attached: russian-sea-worm-8854.jpg (1454x898, 107K)

I am no botanist but it's not reefer madness

Poison ivy grows on vines numbnuts

Smoke it and find out

will wait a few more weeks and see any flowering happens

Roll up a blunt, and see what happens. The stem and leaves won't really hurt you if it's just once.

Just Google seedling sativa. they will start with three leaves until the fourth note then they will Branch to 5 then they will Branch to 717 leaves start appearing cut the top of the plant you will double your yield. Those are 100% marijuana plants. Make sure you look for the balls when the light cycle starts to approach 12 hours a day in the middle of the Fall.

I'm drunk and I'm not even fixing this shit, I've been growing weed for 35 fucking years faget just leave that shit alone sex the males in the early fall. Kill them.

>Kill them.
GREEN GENOCIDER DETECTED

You can clone the females all you want to stupid

Did you try smoking the leafs to get high before making this dumb post?

Leafs.
West Virginia detected.

Why would I want to get a headache?

I grew weed for 7 years.
That's not weed.
Although it's probably some plant of a similar family, as the leaves themselves are similiar. It doesn't have the right structure.

It’s either hemp or weed, there aren’t plants that look that identical to weed. It’s most likely stressed from lack of light water or nutrients, or all.

if it's that grown and there are no buds started, you ain't smokin' shit op

Flowering won’t start for a week or two

A bit confused as to why people are telling you to smoke the leaf... Wait and see if buds appear even if they do it will be terrible to smoke I imagine but okay if your broke or something

Yes!

wild specimens are most potent when taken anally. Put in pooper. Send photo of same. Include sharpie for scale.

Thank you.

if you want me to finger my butt with a sharpie you could just ask

Looks like Indica-dominant. Somebody lose a bag of seeds there or what?

Don't think so, there's thousands of plants out there. They line about maybe a half mile of the river

I've already pointed out why this is wrong, even people who grow indoors have problems with mutations or a stressed plant

Attached: 20140124_144831.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

This is a common but useless plant in the midwest. I used to feed it to my dad's chickens.

Crazy. Should be a helluva sight in a few months!

I don't live in the midwest, do you know what it's called? The closest looking plant I've found is called Kenaf and that isn't what I found.

We have motherfucking experts up in this Yea Forums.

good point, never travel out of Yea Forums when i got on here anymore. will check it out

It's from an old industrial hemp plantation that went wild. Dried hemp leaf has extremely low levels of thc and won't get you high.

possible, but unlikely. my town was founded on lumber and has no history of hemp production

This is a photo of actual weed. Look how the leaves all come of the stems at a single point. Then look at OP's photo: The leaves are completely different where they come off the stem. NOT WEED! No weed on Earth looks like that.

alternate phyllotaxy mutation

So if you smoke it, you turn into a lizard.

no jimmy

No. The leaf shape indicates C. Indica.
C. Sativa was industrially grown in the US.

That's what happened to Stacy Keach, the poor fella! BEWARE!!!