I killed 8 kittens from the ages of 6-11, I never understood why I killed them...

I killed 8 kittens from the ages of 6-11, I never understood why I killed them. I felt depressed after killing but I'd still do it anyway because I like feeling superior but at the same time I was sad to see the life sucked out of a being. I have little empathy for other human beings but I wouldn't kill my own family members, I do cry though, am I a sociopath or a psychopath?

Attached: maxresdefaultaids.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

you're retarded, final answer

Fuck cats. Your doing God's work user

I would goto a therapist not Yea Forums man, wish you luck in the future!

The fuck the cats ever do to you

You’re showing signs of a personality disorder of some kind

What in the hap is fuckening

1) You are a complete piece of shit.
2) You are broken. It is what mental defectives do. Hurt innocent baby animals.
3) You know what you must do.

I hope an actual psychopath dresses you like a cat right before he saws your head off

While it's unfortunate that you have a mental illness, you can still benefit humanity through suicide.

I think your path is clear, user. You need to take the next step forward toward enlightenment.

Kittens are innocent, which is why you felt remorse. People, on the other hand, are cruel and evil. You need to start killing people, user. Its your destiny. It will be your salvation.

Godspeed.

Attached: MisterHighRoller.jpg (660x371, 20K)

I'm not here to scold you but it sounds like it might be a good idea to talk to a professional about this.

I knew killing cats was bad at the age of 6 because I remember after killing a kitten I'd hie the body. I would get a sick disgusted feeling but that feeling would quickly pass and I'd be back to killing. I'd start by throwing the kitten and if it hissed or showed and signs of distress it would infuriate me and only provoke me to hit the kitten harder, and throw the cat against the wall harder. I would always kill the kittens by throwing them or stumping on them, never used a knife, I thought about drowning them a few times but I was afraid my parents would catch me if I threw the kitten in the pool. I was secretive about killing the kittens cause I knew if my parents found out they'd look at me differently as a person.

Not only the amount of times you bring them up, but also what you're doing in general begs the question;

What are your parents like?

You sound like you have a defective brain. Maybe you should get a cat scan.

Kevin, if this is you, know that we planned on fucking you up. Getting kicked out of school saved you

Wouldn't surprise me my mother is severely bipolar. Even at a young age, you have to weigh the emotions of killing the cat which would bring great depression for most. And if you kill the cat and the emotions of feeling superior from killing the cat which won't last long. It's a roller coaster of emotions and I can't sustain an overarching view of my actions and the resulting effect they'll have on me. But the feeling of depression from killing the cat subsides too quickly, my brain completely eliminates past memories of the emotions I felt when killing the cat and only reverts to the constant drive to do what you want to do in your current emotional state. Basically, if I'm going to tick there isn't much I can do.

oh, carlos

>am I a sociopath or a psychopath?
You're neither. You're a typical bully. You deserve to be forgotten as soon as possible in this life.

Brutal. You should use your skills for the good of mankind and start a business where you make shitty people disappear! You're a natural

Attached: giphy(30).gif (200x113, 174K)

Please kys

See the thing is I would NEVER kill a kitten today, I might kill a person though I can't definitively say I won't kill someone in my life. At least I'm honest with myself.

I can see myself now the same acceleration of force thrown at the kittens as they would hiss louder and louder would equate to the louder and louder screams echoing from the human, I can only hope I change my brain chemistry.

Attached: giphy(21).gif (400x299, 955K)

pics or it didnt happen

we better not be fueling the next garlic shooter

You’re a waste of life. Hopefully you kill yourself soon. Don’t be an asshole and take people out before you do.

fpbp

Go seek medical help, not the autists on Yea Forums. Good luck man.

It sounds like you have higher than average interpersonal intelligence. That is usually lacking with psychopaths, you'll be okay. You're just an angsty teen or young adult.

Imagine being this much of an attention whore to make up some bs like this? Fuxking kys op you fucking fat loser

You're the run of the mill, emotionally damaged criminal. You cant even use the proper forms between I and you. You think somehow someone other than you is in control of your actions. You're too stupid to actually get away with much. You'll get caught after your first kill. Have fun.

Higher than average interpersonal intelligence? His shit literally only relates to himself, and even then he keeps fucking up you and I. Nothing he said was interpersonal, or intelligent, are you fucking retarded too?

> probably just puberty lol

seek a therapist or kill yourself, no other options

Fucking up you and I, where? He said if you kill the cat the emotions of feeling superior from killing the cat won't last long, it doesn't necessiarly need to be him killing the cat, another human being could be killing the cat, this is psychology were talking about it doesn't necessarily need to pertain to him specifically.

Nah. You aren't psychopathic or sociopathic.
Psych class was a very long time ago so I don't know what you are, but the remorse for the kittens and concern that you may be sociopathic or psychopathic pretty much dismisses it entirely.
See a psychiatrist, get a test done.

I didn't think I was, I would diagnose myself with bipolar though.

Oh and, as fucked up as it is, kids do a lot of weird and downright awful shit.
I know you hear stories of psychos killing and torturing animals growing up but it's not 100% correlated.
Sometimes kids are just doing shit on impulse as they explore and grow in their world.
Now whether or not you fucked yourself up emotionally in the process since it made you sad is something to question. You still dont quite fit the psychopath bill.

Was actually going to say maybe bipolar but I don't want to overstep in that I don't remember enough.
Also if it is bipolar count yourself lucky. Treatment is actually pretty easy. Mood stabilizers and maybe antipsychotics in some cases will balance you out an awful lot. Surprisingly easy to treat with medicine but pharmacological adherence is a must with this disorder.

pffttt grew up on a farm I used to have to drown kittens every couple months in a pail with a cinderblock to hold them down. I used to put my weight on it just to hear their bones crunch.

Maybe you run a Chinese restaurant. Ping pong chow!

Cats are animals that kill for the hell of it. You did nothing wrong. You should be killing cats in areas where they are endangering wildlife.

Yes let's kill small animals for doing something humans caused I can tell your parents raised you well

Kek

Aww did daddy beat you :(

>white

with a 4 inch thick leather belt whats your point?

I think you've earned the sweet release of death. Go drink everything under the kitchen sink.

I see the connection between hurting animals and being physically abused as a child it's alot like gay people who where sexually abused they often wonder why they are like that and it's likely because they are either repressing the memory or were too young to remember, sucks because no one is born to do these things something lead to them losing their purity

Everyone who randomly kills anything is a psychopath, You deserve to be depressed.

I didn't get beat for killing the cats. I was told to do that by my mother becuase there was too many of them, little inbred fuckers had 7 toes and shit, most were born blind. I enjoyed it cause I hate cats, dirty cunts piss everywhere scratch the shit out of everything with their claws. I got the belt for getting in fights at school or skipping sunday school.

>gay people who where sexually abused they often wonder why they are like that and it's likely because they are either repressing the memory or were too young to remember, sucks because no one is born to do these things something lead to them losing their purity

Freud?

Why hate all cats just because the ones in your life were neglected. I can guarantee all your issues are from your mother she could have disposed of them in a humane way but she chose to corrupt you, I see that as child abuse.

A psychopath, asshole. But I'm sure you already knew that. Do you think you're smart and clever, or powerful and godlike, you piece of shit? You want people to know that you do terrible shit to little animals? Will little Johnny move up to humans? Probably. He's going to be like the crying killer.

Attached: 67c6aaa97da6f3ece80799fd5e73d737.jpg (564x547, 21K)

Literally.

Attached: 1549564758025.png (213x165, 2K)