Why don't you fags do something productive and find these assholes?

Why don't you fags do something productive and find these assholes?

Attached: p07j933j.jpg (720x405, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=SROs80qPBrg
syracuse.com/news/2010/05/fulton_wal-mart_security_camer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n1Ho_yXFxpo
theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-northern-bc-killings-suspects-victims-explainer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who? What? And why should i care?

Attached: 70d.jpg (494x359, 55K)

what do you think we just have access to drones with thermal cameras and clearance in that airspace or something?

Who took these pictures?

pretty sure it was security cameras

You don’t mess with edge.

Yeah lets find 2 people on the run in the second largest country in the world should be a cake walk

Attached: EdgeApproves.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

I am not sure. Kid? or someone taking a pic low to hide the phone or cam.

Attached: soviet.jpg (465x630, 67K)

too low

Why they running?

Security cameras at waist height?

Call the incel task force.

run from what? what's the story?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=SROs80qPBrg

thanks

2 teenagers who murdered 3 people in Canada. Currently evading a countrywide manhunt from both police and military. They’re currently on day 9.

I mean if you soy boi, maple syrup on your bf’s dick, denim jacket wearing faggots had an interest in the outdoors, tracking, and guns it wouldn’t be too hard. But I bet you it will be Americans that goes to help and Americans that captures or kills these pathetic fags.

That's some crisp cadpat

I mean you found that faggot director's flag five times, it really should be a cakewalk.

Next time you go to Walmart pay attention to the black spots on the silver doors. You literally need to be retarded to miss them

It’s knock off CADPAT worn by broke bitches who can’t get their hands on the real stuff.

They murdered some couple in BC, took their car, drove to another province. The car was found torched with another murder victims body near it and theyre still on the run. Apparently theyre in Manitoba right now

What murder? And from the "the guardian"? Hmmm I don't put much faith in them.

Attached: 352ima.jpg (310x211, 16K)

They are getting ass raped by mosquitoes and black flies right now. Police know where they are hiding but not finding them is the true punishment.

They killed 3 people in B.C. and ran, there car was found burnt out in Manitoba, Military got called in to fly a few planes over the bush to help the RCMP look for them in Northern Manitoba, They got recently sighted in Northern Ontario, been a 2 week manhunt so far.

Hey fuck you bud

In the states they are not very common.

i was simply using the video to show the dumb niggers where cameras are placed to get good and clear face shots of people

Why would I want to find a couple of assholes? I’m surrounded all day by assholes, I want to get away from them not find more of them.

syracuse.com/news/2010/05/fulton_wal-mart_security_camer.html

Military chasing two fags who have limited money and skills. Are we sure this isn't some cover up.

Attached: 5d38717036e03c327d4d31b5-750-475.jpg (750x475, 85K)

I don't live in the US

well, it is the Canadian military.

how can you tell?

Im American, I travel a lot, and I see them everywhere

It’s more that the RCMP is underfunded and has limited air assets than it being a big coverup or anything like that. It’s a win for both the RCMP and Military as the RCAF pilots get additional training through flight time and RCMP don’t have to redirect other assets to the area. They already resorted to having to use civilian pilots to fly ERT teams into the AO.

Lol

It was a few Hercules planes out of Winnipeg, no real boots on the ground soldier boys going through moose country, Northern Manitoba is a few small towns a few roads and just bush and lake and swamp

I mean if they can't find them and you come to the internet to find them, it says a lot about the Canadian military.

I'm not your bud, friend

Am Canadian Army, you can tell by the uniform design. The government keeps genuine CADPAT unavailable to the civilian market.

so they don't have an extra heli anywhere? they are using their max of 3 helis.

And they still cant find them.... hmmmm....

It’s cheaper for the RCMP to requisition civilian and military aircraft already in the area than it is to transport their own aircraft across the country.

here is a vid - youtube.com/watch?v=n1Ho_yXFxpo

Kids up so late now a days. Go back to sleep.

Some people are speculating they may already be dead simply due to the rough conditions of the Canadian north.

>The government keeps genuine CADPAT unavailable to the civilian market.
It walks off bases all the time. I don't know how people do it, but legit shit gets out there.

Of course, it's worn and faded as fuck, because when have you ever seen a new uniform?

Im not your friend, guy

Not like Canada is dumping trillions into their military. Pls, spare us your bootlicking zog stepping bullshit.

who?

I’m not talking about the camouflage itself in the photo, I’m talking about the cut of the actual physical uniform. The uniform worn by the suspect isn’t an issued ECU or ICU uniform, which are the only uniforms made with genuine CADPAT. Regarding it going missing off base, yes, you can buy actual ECU or ICU uniforms that get “lost” from the supply system, however, the one worn in the picture is not an actual uniform and it is not made with real genuine CADPAT.

dey did nothing wrong

He's not your guy, buddy!

Cowpat?

Holy shit check the news!!! They just caught them!!

Are they just hiding in the Canadian wilderness?

That’s what I’m gonna say when they eventually catch them!

That’s the most common assumption at the moment.

The Australian Government has sent two Aboriginal trackers in. After a week they said they still have found no trace of any Aboriginals!

Good job, 4chins
/thread

You know those white little u-shaped scanner things that set electronic tags off at the door? Sometimes they have a little piece of dark plastic on them, there's a camera in there.

no they didn't

Guy on the left looks like a bargain barrel version of pewdiepie

Guy on the right looks like a fag. Two man teams like this usually suck each other off right? why not just use heat sensors to see them blowing each other in the woods at this point tbh

Is right.

Who did they kill and what was their motive?

the one with the hitler haircut is a neo nazi and killed because he doesnt know what a neo nazi is and thought he's supposed to kill liberals. The other guy is a faggot beta level infinity that does whatever hitler haircut does.

no motive but has the victims - theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-northern-bc-killings-suspects-victims-explainer/

GODDAMNIT why do they always look like me? As if people didn’t think I was weird enough

Just be yourself :^)

JOIN OUR DISCORD S8VNxX

Columbine 2.0. Like pottery

Well, you'll get nowhere with that kind of attitude, mister.

You shut the fuck up

WE DID IT REDDIT!

>you fags
Fuck off tourist

No, I've been here about 8 years