Our nation is in the midst of an epidemic of disaffected, disillusioned, troubled, alienated, lonely, disturbed...

Our nation is in the midst of an epidemic of disaffected, disillusioned, troubled, alienated, lonely, disturbed, isolated young men. They isolate themselves from their families, avoid socializing with peers, and seek refuge on online websites such as Yea Forums, where they often encounter toxic ideologies such as incel and alt-right. When you have a generation of horny and angry young men, no good can follow. These unstable, lone young men feel that they have nothing to lose, and pose a grave danger to our society.

Attached: all.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/5565946
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok

I thought this was going to be a roll to pick your player thread, but it was just some crying faggot instead. Didn't read lol.

damn who is that sophisticated looking gentleman in the top left?

God. Look at all those heroes.

Attached: anders-behring-breivik-salute.jpg (900x603, 48K)

Those are not heroes at all! They are mass shooters.

Not gonna end until men start getting treated with even a little dignity and respect, which we know won't happen

>ideoLOGies

Attached: aviary-image-1546016579348.jpg (600x646, 110K)

Have sex.

Attached: 1501703736864.jpg (900x516, 123K)

Mid left one look like sminem

are you a retard?

Thats what I said. Heroes.

Attached: BeerTormentKarate.jpg (450x350, 14K)

kekd

im SHITTING myself laughing

kinda looks like a cringey jack nicholson

It’s basically the same problem with Muslim terrorists. Radicalized, fanatic, propagandized virgins that think they are oppressed and blame others for it.

You are a fool.

Just another reason why prostitution needs to be legalized in the US.

ROLLING

Attached: Character Select.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

fuck, I'm a tranny. I knew drinking soy milk as a kid would come back to haunt me.

double tranny'd wtf

Better pic

Attached: all.jpg (1000x1000, 244K)

"If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough!"

Attached: giphy-26.gif (500x278, 1006K)

It's like society's destruction is being engineered somehow

Its legal in NZ, yet we still had a frustrated disillusioned white guy who shot a bunch of people

I was actually thinking about this the other day, do any of these guys have strong male role models in their lives?

Well at least his balls were empty. It's not cheap there a National legalization would make it cheaper and more accessible for these socially awkward incel types to get their rocks off.

I think the numbers would drop significantly in the USA. You can’t really stop violent political or religious opposition, but you can give ugly teenagers a reason to live, work, make money etc.

Attached: all.jpg (1000x1000, 243K)

How many of them weren't on pharmaceuticals?

rolling

Attached: smug5.png (784x448, 439K)

>maybe its lack of pussy
Maybe its all the guns

Attached: hmm.gif (256x256, 698K)

same bowlcut. based.

My room mate is a socially awkward incel type and manages to afford his bi-annual whore house visits just fine. The chch shooter was pretty rich too, sometimes it just isnt caused by sexual frustration.

No beards present either.

Attached: giphy(24).gif (228x121, 894K)

roll

was jared lee laughner on the bottom left one of them? I thought he was just pain scitzo. he has a youtube channel still up. search 'classitup'

rallin'

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

then he is no an incel

life lost its meaning
there are too many of us
we lack purpouse
our purpouse has become the accumilation of objects and the protection of those who intend to harm us

give us a war, give us a happening
give the young a chance to become men
just like it was for thousands of years

Attached: 1540359416694.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Watch some Jackass and find self-worth again.

Attached: giphy(8).gif (200x231, 491K)

You know, you can still join the military now. Doesn't have to be a war

roll

/thread

Having a gun doesn’t mean you use it in this manner friend

>Epidemic
Finds 9 examples over 20 years

>Doesn't have to be a war
whats the point then?

for thousands of years weve gone to war
it used to be a right of passage
slaughtering each other is part of being human

peace is not natural

You are a fucking fool if you think that getting laid would have stopped any of them and that the whole "incel" persona isn't just a scapegoat for lunatic fringe insecurity.

The yearly gun related death toll in your country begs to differ fampai

>peace is not natural
t. burger mentality. This is why the rest of the world hates you. You keep starting wars.

Attached: giphy(44).gif (320x180, 1.88M)

Dude was sad that he couldn’t any pussy bc all the black guys were taking them so he went on a rampage

Okay op show us your penis

A bunch of loser douche-bags who think the world and all the women in it owns him a blowjob. If they were in the Arab countries, they'd be joining ISIS or al-Qaeda. Since they're white guys, they get the "disaffected" label.

kys

Are you gay?

clearly the only solution is to tightly and relentlessly regulate the internet and the access to information using AI

lurk more

Why?

This guy gets it

Couldn't have said it better myself. Cleanse them with fire.

>burger

user we live in a world where downies are allowed to procreate
when i was a kid, sterilizing retards was seen as ethical practice
as far as humans are concerned, natural selection no longer exists

whats more alpha then being able to say you fought for your right to exist

life itself has become a worthless currency
theres simply too many of us

Attached: 1449503187027.jpg (1500x998, 755K)

hoes mad

>whats more alpha then being able to say you fought for your right to exist
All your doing is crying on the internet

Attached: giphy(40).gif (200x200, 1.88M)

>Americans are starting wars
>Americans
>start wars
no they just fight them

Attached: ReadItNuMale.jpg (500x774, 63K)

this guy has never seen a vagina and thinks that it's owed to him

>theres simply too many of us
some of us anyways

>provides no counter argument
yup
as expected

Attached: 1440948218812.jpg (610x416, 50K)

RIP Dunn....now post the toy car up the butt

>user we live in a world where downies are allowed to procreate
I'm well aware. Half of your country falls into this category.

>when i was a kid, sterilizing retards was seen as ethical practice
[citation needed] What kind of shithole area did you grow up in where this was legal?
>whats more alpha then being able to say you fought for your right to exist
To not invent imaginary scenarios where you can paint yourself as heroic - that is alpha

>life itself has become a worthless currency
theres simply too many of us
babbysfirstNihilism.avi.exe

Attached: 1552302300158.jpg (324x380, 13K)

t. war mongering apologist
Imagine taking the patriotism pill this hard.

globalresearch.ca/america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/5565946

God I can't wait to go to war against you fuckers on here and see the look on your face when you realize you were never the alphas you saw yourself as and the society you dreamed of where men once again had a right to conquer would see you getting brutally assraped by actual alphas on a regular basis. Not a single soul on here is a conquerer but you all do sure love to suck dicks of the conquerers you idolize. When we eradicate them, you're getting cut down too.

This guy also gets it

Attached: tumblr_mfmbcd8aGD1s0bra7o1_500.gif (474x282, 481K)

Attached: internet tough guy.jpg (197x256, 8K)

>The yearly gun related death toll in your country begs to differ fampai

there are literally over 300 million guns in the U.S., and the ratio of death by gun rate is less than 1%.

it's not a gun problem. it's an asshole using a gun for a piss-poor reason problem.

cont: inb4 "I'VE BEEN PREPARING. BRING IT ON CUCK"

bitch, firing an m4 at soda cans in your back yard and owning a bunch of hunting blades ins't preparing. You fucking half developed fetus

Just a bunch of cucks that never got their dick sucked by that cute girl in math class who always wore the skirts or short shorts and let all the Abercrombie guys flirt with her and suck their dicks or jerk them off after a football game. They couldn't handle it mentally so they popped off. Little did they know they could have just paid a bitch pretty much pocket change just as hot as those bitches in math class to suck them off. Or better yet, wait about 4 - 6yrs after high school and those cute bitches will gladly suck it for a few bucks. Especially the ones with kids. Idiots.

Attached: 1555864664476.jpg (1311x1305, 486K)

>God I can't wait see you fuckers getting brutally assraped by actual alphas on a regular basis

bro assfucking other guys is so alpha bro

Attached: gays-trump2.jpg (800x420, 150K)

exactly. and you will be on the receiving end

This reads like a weirdly specific yet intriguing glimpse into your life user. I'd like to subscribe.

tell me more daddy

I thought the same thing lmao

I think it's funny how each one of these degenerate faggots look like cartoon characters, these clown ass niggas should be made fun of relentlessly... These pussy ass beta's deserved their deaths, my only wish is that they only killed themselves and didn't drag down other normal people with them... Actually the only normal looking one in this line-up of reprehensible perverts is Elliot, and he was a pussy ass bitch. He should have became a femboy trap and let black guys take turns fucking his tight boy-pussy, maybe then he would have found peace in his tumultuous life.

Attached: Smoking Bird.png (979x1001, 514K)

could it be

Attached: 1555799054126.png (680x635, 226K)

lets fukk baby boi, ill choke you til your eyes pop out. You'd like that wouldn't you? Daddy giving you the approval you never got?? while fucking u in ur petite little bitchboi ass?

Attached: oGrniVoCFqMrS.gif (500x287, 499K)

Attached: BUENO.png (375x250, 189K)

Glowniggers unite!

Attached: 1563762594263.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

looks just like asmongold

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>invent imaginary scenarios where you can paint yourself as heroic

thats not the point though
im more than ok with "spending" my life
but living simply for the sake of being live
jesus man, its just waste

Maybe it’s just your life that is wasteful.

First off, what nation do you live in?
Gotta be some phuqued up 3rd world repressed nation.

You're not wrong lmao. I was the horny nerdy kid that wanted all those cute little sluts in middle school and high school. I just furiously jerked off for years or jerked it into cute girls underwear or socks and stuff. Hooked up with girls normally later but it wasn't enough. I wanted all of them, and I wanted it whenever I wanted it. Found out super cute sluts will blow you left and right for a bill. Half that sometimes but usually not as cute unless they got some bill to pay or need drugs. Never understood these cucks that just REFUSE to pay or don't realize they can. Seriously hot ass girls will do it, if you're really ugly you can at least get a handy.

Everyone except top left is innocent.

bruh your purpouse as a modern human is to consume, and produce more inorder to consume.
nothing more

jesus christ shut uuuuuuppppp

prove to me you have purpouse you fuckin npc

Attached: 1546422589114.jpg (940x529, 231K)

You could be all of those and not act out. Takes self discipline, something none of these retards learned.

not that guy you're hooting at, but i teach martial arts for a living, pay all my bills, all four kids and wife get all they need. I go to sleep easily thinking of what i'll do in the next days and i wake up happy to get on with it. What keeps me going is successes where people's lives are made better by what i do and the example i set. Those successful moments can't be taken away or modified.

I know it sounds dumb but lonely and horny are selfish feelings, the doorway to happiness opens out. Those ghosts in OP pic, some are autards, one was on the mental health meds and got called out the day before he went nuts, two of the others seem actually homicidally insane for no reason. There's no identifying their feelings as a problem, since these fools go on shooting sprees for being left out of road trips. (Manifesto of the Columbine shooters, they actually faced nothing in life but let themselves fester in resentment)

lotsa luck.

Rollin

We don't have purpose, we create it.

roll

nah I just dont have to make a joke about everything and realize oh yeah lives were lost thats fucked. Everyone here is so quick to be like "oh fuck yeah shoot those bitches. Oh fuck yeah go an hero bitch" but theyve likely never experienced a close one dying. You all are just so detached from being human beings, its sad.

I don't dude! I don't have any fuckn purpose! And that's why I'm happy! I can do what I want and live how I want. Sure theres some stipulation to that- I've got to work to have money so I can survive, if I want to live a better life I need to finish college to get a better job, I have to act a certain way to be socially accepted. But at the end of the day, I'm surrounded by good people who I can make great memories with, each moment I'm with those people I am happy. I can watch movies and listen to music that make me feel great or sad or intense or whatever but at least I'm feeling SOMETHING and I get to look at the art someone put their effort into to make to make me feel that. I can experience natural beauty from the world around me too. Theres so many great things about life that make me not give a shit that I don't have a purpose. That's the problem with you people. You all want to be Caesars and have some sort of legacy where you feel fulfilled. If you're not feeling fulfilled with who you are right now, I can promise you "purpose" won't fill that void. It's a bandaid and a blindfold. And if you think that's the gayest shit you've ever heard it's because it is. I'd let life fuck me in the ass every single day.

This guy gets it!!!

Attached: smirk.png (897x740, 467K)

Dunno, but I bet he gets tons of puss

Roollliinn

Why do you say that? You can't really deny the vilification of men

I'm not an incel, I just notice how men are seen in our society.

That's not how it was thousands of years ago you brainlet.
The public army is a relatively new invention pioneered by Napoleon. Before him everyone had an incredibly small private army. You were more likely to be born on a farm, milking cows, picking weeds, and doing back breaking labor than fighting a war.

Uneducated fucks.

Attached: solong.jpg (300x398, 31K)

Legalization of prostitution and marijuana and these guys would just be ordinary stoned puss fucking wagecucks

ROOOOLIINNNN

Attached: 224.png (300x100, 34K)