Anyone else here do Kratom? Trying to do kratom to release some euphoria...

Anyone else here do Kratom? Trying to do kratom to release some euphoria. Really good anti depressant but really nothing makes me happy

Attached: D00DD165-84B4-4D33-9728-13E8ED923932.jpg (1200x1200, 835K)

i would like to try it but dont know which kind of Kratom. i read that there are different strains with differnet effects like thai pimps etc etc
and also concerned about an another addiction

Attached: 1518508055822.png (741x568, 29K)

Buy it online and get red Bali. It’s less addictive then beer or weed

its meh... basically like drinking too much coffee

It gives me crazy euphoria and cures my depression somewhat and helps me sleep

Love the kray kray ..Gaia ethno botanicals ,herbal rva herbal,li herbal,motarkbest ...your welcome

You obv never tried it lol

i did, i bought a full fucking bag and threw it out after taking it 3 times. waste of money

Do NOT go to Gaia. Heed my warning. Scammed me.

Some of it is shit bro try a different vendor

hated it, made me throw up. barely got any high out of it

Yea bro. Here in my city (Canadian) it's slowly starting to gain some popularity. I've introduced probably about 20 people to it and about 10 of them do it multiple times a week now

Nah, it is addictive. And weed isn’t physically addictive.

I tried it this past 4th of july but it just tasted really bitter and as far as I know didn't do anything, ofc i was also doing weed at the time

try magictruffles. psychedelic truffles from Holland. super rad

That sounds like bunk shit that only ever happened to me with bunk shit and I got it off Gaia. It’s a scam.

Try the capsules. Get a soda and just pop 2 caps every couple of mins

I’m on Kratom right now. First used it to get off of opiates, now I use it for adderall IR comedown (which is like fucking brutal depression)

Better than weed by far, physical dependency is negligible unless you take it constantly.

I have taken adderall 25 mg or since hs now I'm 34 take it about 11 months out of the year. I notice some comedown the following day I stop and it lasts for a few days but nothing really terrible.

I take one or two 25mg per day depending.

Jesus christ do a better drug.

Yes dont fuck with Kratom, smoke a little weed bro and call your teens twenties good to go. K trust.

If you do other shit remember this forever let it haunt you that we told you so.

I have been taking kratom for the last 5 years. It helped me get over a pain pill addiction. It also helps by giving me energy, I’m not sure if it’s a placebo or real, but I notice it does give me energy when I take it with coffee. I stopped taking my adhd meds as well with it. Also my gf who was addicted to dope, was able to severely stop her withdrawal with it, along with 3-4 other friends have done the same. I recommend taking like 5-8grams. If you take to much you can get sick, or have a seizure... it happened to be, but over all the good it does outstays the bad.

I meant the comedown after it wears off, it’s instant release.

Yes this all is true. But for a kid to just up and start it. We should suggest no! Smoke some weed have a few beers call it good. Your not missing anything except messing with your brain. If I could tell myself that Iwould listen and i haven't done much. But not much to gain from abusing drugs kid. Is your life that pathetic? Try therapy its underrated on 4 chan but does really help bud. Otherwise go for it have fun report back to b how great your life is!

Roger. But in all seriousness. Kids dobt do drugs and dont ask for advice on Yea Forums. Erowid a little better. If your lifes going alright bot by your standards but by social standards then dont bother waa ait till college or after to experiment. To many cons vs pros.

I'm on it right now. Helps me get through the closing shift, and it's better for my teeth than drinking energy drinks.

>le addictive placebo green tea XD
nah mate
stay the fuck away from that shit, just smoke weed and drink beer like everyone else does to unwind.

Exactly.
Just bc its legal...
Think you are outsmarting something or someone cmon. Be smarter. If have heroin problem fine anything worth a try. Dont be dumb read some chemistry

I’m on probation for being black...

Can you faggots get off Yea Forums?

Get the fuck off Yea Forums

Kys

That shit will rot your body from the inside out, just smoke some weed

List them, I want to understand how the retarded reason

I use it pretty regularly. I wish I had some right now but I’m out and have no money.

Sources plz

Mountain dew rots you more than a fuckin' plant.

Don't do it. Most of them are impure and studies show most people end up going to heroin after using it because its cheaper. Source: am scientist

Not the generic version: Mountain Thunder. I switched to Fanta because mixing them is like a soda orgasm in your mouth. My favorite mixes are strawberry with pineapple, mango with pineapple and grapefruit and pineapple. Pineapple Fanta also goes really well with rum, either mixed or as a chaser/back. Call me names, I won't be sad but of all of you reading one of you will at least try it. If you try it and you don't like it I don't really care, thread will be long forgotten and you'd need to spam threads trying to find me, but you won't because I'll be lurking in a vat of Fanta with
your mom

Been using kratom for the better part of a year. 4g a day, 8g on the harder days. No more than 8.

It really helps with depression and the pain in my body from both Lyme disease and chronic widespread gout.

As far as addiction, I've been able to stop for months at a time without any withdrawal symptoms at all. (I really never have had problems with quitting anything tho.)

Why 4-8 lol I just take whatever I feel like taking

I make my own capsules, and I don't like being terribly high. Consistency is the key to it's effectiveness.

There are tons of different strains with different effects.

Ha kys neckbeard loser. Once in a while I'll give sound advice.

You ever switch strains around or do you just buy one big ass bag of one strain and keep going at it?

Green meng da. Never had the desire to experiment with anything else due to lack of funds. If given the opportunity, I'd probably try out red bali.

Damn bro I hope you get your funds up soon. The site I buy from has 20% off if you use bitcoin and mystic islands kratom is 80/kilo

Fucking disgusting

I accidentally "overdosed" on it one time, got super sweaty and sick, had to make myself puke.

The first time i did it was nice, dreamed while awake (I was really high on weed too)

Nah, I'm just sticking to weed for quite some time. A dealer buddy of kine just went to federal prison for distribution of fentynol. At first it was involuntary manslaughter though. So thats a plus at least

helped me quit heroin

Attached: dedinside.jpg (1080x1440, 333K)

High opiate tolerance here(like 8-10 roxie M30s a day @ one point)
Straight powder K doesn’t do shit for me, but extracts and weed helped me kick opiates. Hell I haven’t taken 1 in nearly 4 years.
O.P.M.S.(liquid shots) are the closest thing that helps settle the cravings.
Anyone know of any cheaper alternatives to the shots, or a better. brand?

You have to make your own extracts

7 year kratom addict here. don't start nigga it's pretty mild as w/d goes compared to opiates but it is addictive and I don't recommend it for anyone unless they are trying to get off hard opiates i.e. oxy or ron

This is the place of drugs

>It’s less addictive then beer or weed
as a kratom addict this is completely false. it's probably on par with alcohol but has less severe w/d. but's it's no where near the non addictive properties of weed

Baw, recommend and guides for sources?

Last extract I was doing was CWE on hydro years ago lol

Yyyyeah I’ma second this

this
basically just buy some cheap $5 a bottle vodka and extract your own kratom. or you could just use that vodka to extract 10lbs of poppy seeds, evaporate it off and then smoke the opiumish mixture left behind. that's how I kicked oxy/ron before ending up steady on kratom

I can’t get addicted to it because popping the pills sucks so much but I force myself to pop the pills to cure my depression

trust me you'll get addicted to it. I mean the w/d really isn't that bad compared to hard opiates imo as I've been addicted to both. kratom w/d is more mental and a couple days of severe restless arms or legs which loperamide can help with. it is nothing compared to even hydrocodone w/d

I’ve been doing it for a year but it’s the only thing that helps with my sadness

I use a relatively strong liquid extract in the evenings while working on personal projects or playing video games. Effects are comparable to a strong cup of coffee with a 5mg percocet dissolved in it. Occasionally I'll down a few grams of the ground up plant for an energy and euphoria boost during the day.
I buy both of these locally from places I trust so can't share an online source for purchase. I prefer white vein maeng da because it's more on the energy/upper side based on my experiences. Don't listen to people calling it a placebo, the shit is the real deal. Do too much and it gets ge really unpleasant. Dose too high a few times and you learn pretty quickly when to stop yourself. It's like this shit comes with a builtin "whoa - slow down champ" switch.
Used responsibly, it's been a decent help to me personally and professionally. Could I imagine my life without it? Sure, but it's here. Why not utilize it?

Attached: 1531331566199_0.jpg (800x450, 84K)

i'm not discouraging use son as i don't think it's cons outweigh the pros. I'm just letting people know that it is addictive and does have a withdrawal with long term use. albeit one that isn't that bad compared to hard opiates but if you are an opiate virgin, well then w/d is going to suck and be harsh probably