But both were locked
Dumpster diving help thread

Attached: descarga.png (225x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lafoodbank.org/find-food/pantry-locator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What places do you hit up?
I'm broke and go on Reddit too much so I got inspired to dumpster dive
Still haven't hit every little c's but I'm pretty sure judging by the first two, most if not all are locked

Self bumping for food

Hopefully this doesn't 404

Booping

Former vendor here, try Superior or El Super, they throw out alot of food

Are you just looking for food?

Dumpster dive game stop you can sell most of the shit they throw away.
>la fag too

Bump

what is it really like living in LA?

I would try panera or really any place that might throw out bread/bagged food

Why u dumpster diving at LC? Are you a poor fag trying to eat shitty pizza out of a trash can?

Mexicans, fags, blacks, homeless, traffic, weed, food trucks, and a mixture of blue collar workers that live in houses wherever they can afford it

try reddit(pls don’t kill me)

Uh yeah
If I had extra resources I would be hitting up every LC
I saw some vids and read some entries on Reddit of redditors dumpster diving LC and winning
Thought I'd do the same since i need food and don't have the cash

I'm definitely not going to sell my ass just for some cash

What you mean?

Say "aw lawd he coming" for good luck

Most places donate to this.

lafoodbank.org/find-food/pantry-locator/

I don't encourage illegal behavior but most padlocks can be broken using two wrenches. It may be beneficial to look into if you haven't eaten in a few days

You can view vids but can’t afford LC?

Yes
I go to the library to use the computer and for the wifi

Why don’t you.....well, you know..get a fucking job you lazy fuck

I do but it isn't enough and until I work myself into a better job, I'll look for anything extra in the mean time
(No prostitution)

Do you work at LC?

Sadly am not a female so I can't fuck myself into a vacation sipping on a pina colada with 30k sitting in the bank

No
I'm hitting up LC cause that's the only option I know of and am too pussy to test the waters and possibly get arrested for diving in other dumpsters

No homosexuals in this thread

What's your rent and what's your weekly pay post tax?

Bump for answers

Have you tried eating your own shit?

You homosexual

Maybe

If OP is going to eat filth out of a dumpster IN JULY then he might as well start eating his own shit. His own shit is probably less dangerous, at least for now.

I make around 280 per week and the rent is around 1200

WTF? I thought you were gonna say it's 50-70 % of your pay

Get a roommate or are you still on your lease?

Also wanna add Amazon is near you, might wanna check if they're hiring

How are you online right now

I already have a roomie but shit, it ain't enough for the both of us
Apartment is sort of seedy/shady so no lease

I'm taking baby steps for a career but until then I'll do what I need to do (ask for dumpster diving tips to eat dumpster food)
Maybe go to pantries
While yes, getting another job or two but still pigging out on whatever's available

McDonald's wifi

I live in OC, I had a roommate and I paid $900 a month. In the ghetto, I expect $600-700 range

What job do you have now? $280 a week is shit

Dishboy
I know
I'd love to be a female in the sense that I can fuck and get rich

Bump

LoL, there are literally tons of better jobs. Amazon, Coke/Pepsi/Dr.Pepper/beer merchandiser, shitty sales jobs

U can afford phone or whatever to shitpost on Yea Forums but cant scrape together $10 for a shitty little ceasers pizza?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Move to the midwest, there are $300/month apartments everywhere, get minimum wage job doing literally anything, boom life saved

You gook
It's one of those low tier prepaid phones
It was like 35 bucks
I wish I had 1k and a half to just drop on the latest iPhone

There are good 5" screen phones available now for $200 or less

>Move to the midwest

Unironically join the army

>$10
>>litterly
>>>a pizza

Attached: MV5BZGYwODMxMDEtNTY5OS00MDJkLTk0YzQtMjgxZDcxNzBkYmYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (715x405, 43K)

LC has $5 pizza

move out of the shithole, then save money, live in van, have enough to eat, maybe save = profit

Just buy the food like a person with self-respect and dignity.

Just look at the door for their hours. Show up 20 minutes before closing and just fucking ask for the trash.

They don't give them away because they fear getting sued, especially in a liberal shithole like LA

Yo, facts if OP is below 35 and without criminal record. I knew a guy from my old platoon who was 19 and homeless, joined up with the army and now he has a car and everything ( course he lives in the barracks and eats at the DFAC) but free room and board. Plus an easy $900 every two weeks atleast

Dude, that sounds like one of the greatest ideas I know of

at the very least in L.A, you'd be getting $11 an hour (usually, unless it's under the table work), if you make 280 a week, that's only 25 hours a week.

i make less than that, get paid BIWEEKLY, and still make enough to be dependent because i WORK more than you, instead of blaming women, stop being a lazy faggot and start working full time.

if you don't even make $11 an hour, work at a fucking mcdonalds then or ANYWHERE ELSE. to be able to be making $280 in a week, working full time, you'd have to be making $7 an hour and if you're making $7 an hour, well, you're just retarded user, grow up.

Attached: 546456456.png (1100x619, 748K)

You gook, Even if I'm broke I'd rather try to be smart and get what I can get for free, for free and use that money to be more resourceful (buy rice and beans or something)

>amerifats have to protect Israel to have a good life

OP would have to be an illegal to make money that low

Bump

Doop

Just do what I recommended and apply to Amazon for that quick cash and sort it out as you get better

Not one tho

Which means he sucks at life

Op is a faggot

Bumping for dead thread

No u

I'm not blaming women
I wish I had the luxury of just putting out and getting loads of cash if it were the right dude

I know I gotta work
I know I do
I'm working towards a career, working towards a second job, working towards a better life but in the meantime just need dumpster diving advice

Me so horny
Me so horny

Me love you long time
Me so horny

U aren't trying hard enough. I make $280/hr. Used to have shit wages like you...then went to engineering school...got an associate degree in aeronautical defense contracting...now I make $2400/day....$12000/week. Can pretty much buy or do anything I want...and I do.

B8ting this hard

Attached: 1540948393705.png (564x564, 67K)

>Using u like a nigger instead of you

Dude. Be more subtle next time.

Who cares?

Underrated post. Inb4 im on free wifi in the middle of the night

Just saying if you want to make good money and not struggle....get an education. Its worth it.

Working on that education
Already have a ged, don't smoke, don't drink, don't have friends, THANKFULLY NO KIDS, no GF, no car and no extra expenses that would bury me
Thankfully no debt either but I've lost a social security card so idk about that

Still on the hunt for some pizza

You haven't been hungry for long if you're only trying little Caesars dumpsters.

Just stating the fact that if you get an education and/or a degree , you can make good money and not struggle the rest of your life. Make sense?

It's illegal to live in your vehicle anywhere in cali. Can't even rv park overnight at Walmart.

Dunkin donuts bags their old shit separate from trash, for fear of lawsuits.

Fucking kek.

Dumpster diving Yea Forumsro

Attached: 696eeeb56d64fb30412a50d5adda6cde.jpg (343x420, 59K)

I'd tell you to fuck off, but the trash is where you belong.

You have experience?

Lawsuits for dumping trash with donuts? Wut?

Attached: ffd815278df88d26ca31ac3c93b8cea9.jpg (480x609, 104K)

Canada bro here. I have luck with high priced health food/organics type stores. Small - mid sized businesses. Lots around here don't bother giving to food banks and rotate produce often enough to get bins full of perfectly fine food. Same with walmarts, and I find they lock food up less often than other big stores.
They trick generally is to go the night before garbage collection and take off the top. The season/weather obviously plays a role in how good different shit is going to keep.

Fullerton has a park where people who live in their cars can park overnight

whole. fucking. foods.
they throw away so much shit.

I tipped off the police in that area and gave them the link here so they'll be looking. Jail has free food

This is all I have to say

Attached: 1528035495658.png (332x313, 268K)

What you mean?
What are your wins?

Fuck your retarded threat
I don't even speak French but nique toi-même for your dumbass

I dont speak french either so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by saying shit on french

Go to some like 7/11 and liek ask the cashier if they’re willing to give you a free slushie for a bj(even if its gril)
Then you try to hustle the slushie and repeat the process and move your way up until you can afford different product and repeat until you get bigger and bigger

Did this 25 years ago and i was the local walking dandy candy man in town
Everybody knew me and i’d make damn good money
Today i’m living in a mansion and texting you from my Ferrari in the garage where i’m actually having a break from some hot steamy sex with my hot as fuck wife 19/10 would melt pebis in

You can do it user, the road will be hard since nowadays things done changed but i believe in you

You're also a Navy seal with 300 confirmed kills right?

No lol that’s my good friend Braydon
He taught me gorilla warfare and invited me to a couple of his Navy Seals bro parties and they back me up we tight
Guy’s pretty cool and doesn’t afraid of anything
Like this one time he fucking accidentally the whole thing

Little Caesars used to be good, but lately their products taste like cardboard with the greasiest pepperoni in existence.

>Implying it was good to begin with

Attached: 1474430069918.gif (675x227, 73K)

>I know this because I tried it once which is how I came to that conclusion

Attached: 1543126371205.jpg (200x210, 4K)

Bro if ya dumpster diving for grub...pay attention to the dumpsters of Dollar Stores...those dude throw alot of decent shit away...just sayin..Good Luck killa

Attached: Bubba J.jpg (500x324, 31K)

Me or you?

I've tried it before bub
I'd rather go Pizza hut but beggars can't be choosers
All pizza tastes plastic in a way

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 12K)

You seem like a good chap

Attached: pepe_hand.jpg (124x101, 2K)

Imagine breaking into a locked dumpster, wiping food you found in the trash from your mouth, with napkins you also found in the trash. Then posting about it on Yea Forums, asking for pointers, and still thinking your above living in Montana.

Thx Bro..been there done that....

Hope ya see better dayz soon man

Enjoy an adorable kittehez

Attached: zao01ufnfty11.jpg (841x560, 44K)

I'm definitely not above it
This liberal shit hole definitely ain't worth it
Can I shoot guns at least in Montana? Is it in any way shape or form liberal?

Dude. There’s plenty of places to get help in LA. You obviously have internet service. Maybe it’s time to move home out of LA. Why the fuck do you stay?!

What kind of jobs can he get in Montana?

As long as you're not an idiot guns are legal here in Montana.

I didn't notice that before but sweet dubs
Thx man

Pic related in a way haha

Attached: 856.jpg (680x497, 82K)

polishing nukes?.....ok I'm done

Attached: Stop posting.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Can you tell us about the lock? Is it like a master lock?

Another tip....call Mcd after 4pm...tell them you came thru during lunch rush and they fucked your order. As long as you aint a scrage going in ..they will replace ya order...

Do this 2 or 3 times a month

Attached: My Burger.jpg (652x768, 99K)

“Liberal shit hole” says the lazy fucker who can’t pull his entitled white ass to work full time. There are brown people busting their asses all over LA and they are MAKING IT. Go back to your cheap ass BASIC boring Midwest white, protestant shithole of lowered expectations.

The one by Virgil middle school is locked with a bar And a chain
I think it was a master lock
Pic related
The one by LACC by the arcade if you know la
Is locked in a big, metal cage
Locked completely and if my memory serves me right, then again, a padlock

Attached: DSC_0646-2b.jpg (1600x913, 341K)

Dominoes I prefer. More toppings and they're cheaper. Still wish they would do the cheese stuffed crust version. Pizza hut isn't bad when it isn't abundantly salty.

Fuck You man...I now got a decent job....but there were times I had to do shit like this just to eat in a day.....AND I WAS BORN IN AMERICA.....Suck balls you entitled suxnut fux

Attached: Foamy.jpg (225x225, 12K)

LA is objectively a liberal shit hole. If you disagree then youve never been to LA. I grew up there. It's pure garbage.

Have you considered using bolt cutters on the dumpster that uses a chain? Worst case scenario you could spend maybe 20 bucks on some lock picks and learn to use them. Master locks are notoriously easy to pick, and when you're all done you can lock it back up and nobody will know.

Yessir
This man knows whats up
LA is one of the first places to be nuked in case North Korea ever blesses the us with a nuke

It is not only a shit hole, but a liberal one

I work at a restaurant
Ive been there before having to dumpster dive
We throw away leftovers at the end of the night
I can maybe leave some food for you somewhere on my way home tomorrow night

Bolt cutters? No
I'd prefer to stretch this out for as long as possible
I wouldn't want for them to upgrade their security fucking it up for anyone, including me, in the future
Pick locking? Maybe getting the same model key to pop it open especially since it's only one lock

Like a safety net pizza incase I ever needed one
Yeah, i gotta work and work is good but incase I ever need that emergency pizza ya feel?

work at LC

eat all their pizza

I work part time minimum wage.
I ride a motorcycle and pay rent.
I feel like I could afford to raise kids on this basic income.
What's stopping you?

Ok, then fuck you. You're just another one of these stupid cocksuckers who ask for help and then piss on everyone's ideas.

I hope you starve to death you cunt.

>North Korea

You mean Russia? The next time Democrats win they will go after Russia for their supposed “election interference” which will eventually lead to Cold War 2.

You're retarded and baiting
I'll bite
Minimum wage isnt enough to have kids/live by
These liberal twats are retarded fighting for a "better minimum wage"
Min isn't enough so that's why I'm working my way towards a career (good pay/better paying per hour)

Where the fuck do you live? Obviously not in Los Angeles. Stupid faggot.

>iphone
Stay poor faggit
I'm still using my old Samsung phone from 2016

Attached: 1516338904443.gif (194x142, 1.99M)

You monkey nigger I just explained Why
I'll timestamp and post my boltcutting
Not tonight but ay
Sometime
You monkey nigger I'll prove it

I live in Israel
I am payed to live here

I got the same as you bro HD 08 Sportster...but I own a "mobile home"/"manufactured home"...my lot rent is close to the rent my brother pays in Boston for a 1 bedrom apt...just saying all these rich fuckers are makin bank off us 8am -11pm scholbs

Fuck this shit man.it can make ya crazy

Attached: smokin crack.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

You serious?
Where you work at?

Op will deliver

I work at a mall in century city
But i live in east LA
So i have to go through all of LA
Where are you living and i'll leave them near you

I live around that area of LACC/Kaiser Hospital

Mmm
Dominoes definitely is top tier for it's garlic crust (actually eat the crust unlike niggers who don't enjoy the best for last)

I cant tomorrow
I just checked the schedule and the manager will be closing
Friday is a safe bet
Where would you like me to leave a bag of food?

And your dumb ass is sitting on /b. I wish it were true so i can enjoy the hope of thos night, this comment and this moment would be the last thing you think off when you die.

What time is good for you cause I was thinking in some bushes
Maybe in the bushes somewhere by LACC

I get off pretty late
I leave work around 10:30pm

this fuckin guy, I tell ya

Attached: 1313307252806.jpg (342x300, 101K)

Even better

Go into a church and ask for food, or make a sign and panhandle. Tell people you’ve been eating out of dumpsters. If I believed you I’d send you a few bucks.

Attached: go_on_the_internet_tell_lies.jpg (567x622, 84K)

theres a shit ton of white folks now bro

I assume you are in the McDonald's near LACC
I can leave them in the bushes there

My best ever dumpster dive was from behind a shopping mall.
Got a ps1/memory card that works.
2 xbox360 games, advertising poster.
Two boxes of Doritos out of date by only a day.
And a lampshade

Alright
Wait, whaddaya mean?

Attached: NPC_0.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Attached: 1557201304026.jpg (756x640, 70K)

wanted to test on my ex gf

Attached: aYb5wQH9Qcfb5mbdF5OjjBAl3jOsz7lzC3E.jpg (576x768, 38K)

Attached: freedom.gif (587x404, 538K)

This thread will never ever die

Unironically getting interested into dumpster diving
Basically shopping at Goodwill for free
I don't need anymore convincing

Attached: shit-negro-pulp-fiction.jpg (250x250, 9K)

And yet...you still don't know...how to use...ellipses correctly.

An ellipsis isn't a comma, oh Educated One. I don't believe anyone pays you thousands of dollars, because you write like a retard.

Attached: image.png (625x666, 3K)

Attached: 1553696768852.png (316x320, 120K)

Jews in this thread

No homosexuals in this thread remains active

>poor fag has $35 phone
>wishes he had just enough money for an overpriced fashion accessory dressed up as a phone

stay poor you dumb faggot.

>implying this isn't a good use of resources.

>Completely missed the point

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190801_002044305.jpg (391x320, 57K)

Depends on the location. Sometimes, at the same location, quality can vary depending on time of day/week. Overall, for $6 pizza, very happy with their stuff.

I can't help but imagine some fat guy with gold rings on telling some homeless guy to get an education if he wants money.

you're not supposed to get the hot and ready pizzas, they're not good, they're made at the beginning of the day and just sit around. you're supposed to get the deep dish pizzas, they make those fresh.

Dominoes is still the type of pizza to make me shameless and lick my fingers with that garlic crust

Bump

Isny this thread already dead?

Wait is dumpster diving a legit way to make money?

Wtf is your job?dude go br a dish washer full time you'll make more wtf

I don't like deep dish. Sometimes if you're patient, you can ask them to make you a fresh one or slightly customize it and you'll get a fresh one. A like the pretzel pizzas so far.

I work at restaurant as well I'm down to give you food

I'm not the user who was talking to you but I also work in a restaurant and I can leave you some grub. I live off Vermont and 7th so i can easily just go up that way on my way home and leave some shit in a Bush too

this is a secret snap tool which allows you to leak snap memories
give it a go

Attached: jh65cELEyjkhRZzMXAiQ89mbbDRErnmBHKLBbFd7FWB0mn21-In.jpg (334x663, 26K)

>wasting money
>good use of resources
sure thing fernando

Quebefag here... which organic stores precisely have you done? Over here IGA gives a lot to foodbanks.

Israel has contributed more to the western world than all the PIGS countries have in the last 50 years. Yet which one do we give more money to?

go away kike

Attached: go away.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Missed the point entirely. Also, wishing to have enough cash to where 1000 is easily disposable isn't a stupid thing to wish for, fucking brainlet.

Become trap. Are you at least twinky?

Attached: 1549736208811.webm (720x1280, 1.54M)

Ok man, I'm sorry. Geez.

kys yourself for real cringelord

Pity. I have a harem of traps I send gifts to lol.

no

I'm a millionaire and I still wouldn't waste that kind of money on a fucking piece of shit phone.

spawn of satan

Attached: transfags.jpg (540x493, 51K)

The guy that created that clinic was Gay and happened to be Jewish. Don't conflate being Jewish with being gay you dumb faggot.

>Don't conflate being Jewish with being gay you dumb faggot.
>implying that's what i meant
actual schizo jew freak kek

Attached: kalergi.png (599x604, 571K)

In attacking Jews, why the fuck would you bring up some faggot who created a clinic? Why don't I bring up christians who molest people as an example of how christianity is pushing homosexuality on the youngest, most vulnerable and trusting of persons? (Choir boys, etc.) ?

Get fucked

>how christianity is pushing homosexuality on the youngest
except Christianity doesn't do that and you know it very well kike, in fact the faggots that molest kids are atheists who took the job cause its easy and comfy as fuck, with the job comes community trust and access to kids, I'll say more, a lot of "jewish converts" were kiddy fuckers, especially some jew popes.

Attached: debating jews.png (612x792, 127K)

Christianity doesn't do this yet all I hear about are Catholic priests who because of their religion, have no sexual outlet so they end up fucking the first thing that moves. Not much better than Islam in that regard. Both love to fuck kids.

>catholic
>christian
nice one shlomo, catholics are spiritual kikes.

Attached: (((pope))).jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

Move to the country, raid unattended farm crops in the fields and trap game. Kill and eat anyone who tries to stop you

attention stop SCROLLING AND GO TO findsex .club

Attached: 9wSf6YZ0huuODuM7lt3Noip69PRJoxS5_tWK~-NwOpXZy22GXwine.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

ok. Why don't you just rattle off a list of 'kikes' while you're at it.

BTW, KIKE is like the least offensive pejorative term for an ethnic group I can possibly think of. Thank you.

This is like the normiefag answer of "bro just go out and meet people"

Attached: kikes.jpg (940x1024, 204K)

At Least the catholics stuck to choir boys. Meanwhile the Episcopalian clergy is STILL running a fuking kiddy sex slave ring and no one fucking cares

Attached: passover.jpg (727x877, 388K)

So your conclusion is, based upon the musings of some Jews, that all Jews want all white people dead? You know that I can find more examples of Christians who want to eliminate white people entirely than Jews.

If all the jews died overnight, you honestly think at the current trajectory that white people wouldn't be endangered? Don't be naive.

Considering that it's very against Jewish law to do anything with blood except dispose of it, that picture is a bunch of nonsense. You know orthodox jews wash their meat and soak it in Kosher salt so to ensure minimal exposure to blood. They and the muzzies both are suppose to kill their animals in such a way as to have them drain the blood out of the body so that it is not consumed.

You're just a dumbass who bought the anti Jewish propaganda.

kvetch louder faggot

Attached: jews btfo.jpg (720x628, 55K)

ATTENTION PLEASE STOP SCROLLING AND GO TO findsex,club

Attached: pESw0iI6wlZtVm8aO3FRkT_NIZ7GvU61csS-gBn~L-DqqnmPln~.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

Jews are not worshipping Y*hweh and following his law. They're talmudists who follow false gods and occult teachings.
Ancient Israelites =/= Jews

Attached: star of remphan.jpg (2100x1500, 403K)

Your opinion doesn't really affect me cause you're a dumb fuck. Figured I'd engage with you and see your reaction. You keep obsessing over the Jews trying to destroy the white race, meanwhile you watch yourself get cucked while all the white women are brainwashed by the schools and media to dilute their gene pool by whatever shitskin that passes by.

So you're saying they're in fact mixing blood into their food after all? Damn, well it's a good thing then that all the jews I'm with ARE following god's decrees because I've yet to see any of them do any weird shit with blood, like mixing it with food or consuming it.

People actually eat Little Caesars, you won't find food there.

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

>all the white women are brainwashed by the schools and media to dilute their gene pool by whatever shitskin that passes by.
OY VEY i wonder who's behind this?

Attached: (((media))).png (1746x1364, 1.18M)

imagine being that retarded, "well those guys aren't serial killers, i know cause they've never murdered anyone whenever i'm around"

That's more like a compiled listed of liberals who happen to be Jewish.

Let me ask you a question. First, would you willingly be neighbors with a jew?

So all this time, they're secretly drinking blood and mixing it into food? How come my parents never taught me such things? I'm in the club already, wouldn't I have been taught such things?

stop SCROLLING AND go to findsex .club

Attached: NTd~Fe8vvfkmTtzl6GpVp0WmutbIK8v1LHA03MAOakhZEM4nzl.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

at least you admit both right wing and left wing retards are liberals.
yes

doesn't load

what branch are you and what ethnicitiy

branch? you mean like orthodox/conservative/reform type of branch?

Newfag

yes

They have 5$ hot and ready pizzas here. Literally cost me 7$ to get one delivered to work. Must suck to be poor.

conservative. and ethnicity? uh idunno Slav/english/german/spanish. On my dad's dad's side, family dates back to being a judge in the Sanhedrin.

Too much corn.

So you wouldn't know about that shit, the ones i'm talking about are ashkenazim/atheist jews. though i'm guessing you are also using the talmud

>engineering
There it is. Of course you have no goddamn social grace or common fucking decency, & are completely up your own ass thinking you have all the answers and everyone else needs your dumbass advice. All you defective fucktards end up here.

You know they give pizzas out for free in the last hour of operations right? You just gotta man up and ask the manager.

Someone relayed that information to me when they were asking for a dollar.

Attached: 1543733234364.jpg (460x445, 39K)

bruh, stop being poor. that should fix it.

Attached: ht545.jpg (1024x768, 216K)

Nigger, the only way you make $280/hr is if you’re billing at $840/hr. For reference, we pay the going rate of between $150-$200hr for engineering services. Engineers aren’t like lawyers. We pay them $200-$300/hr, depending.

Stay in school, but lower your expectations. Engineers aren’t designers, you’re not legal, you’re not even management outside your own department. You’re a half-step up from a draftsman.

Yeah, Ventura and la, I lived in my RAV4 all last summer. Like 7 months. but I had a girlfriend who let me park in front of her parents house even though her racist Mexican parents wouldn't let me on the property.

Fuck off, we're full

If you have a vehicle yes you can get a lot of scrap metal which sells for pretty good weight by the pound for certain types especially brass and copper. also the CRV on plastic bottles and aluminum cans in some states is worth it but glass never is unless you actually have a pickup truck or a van

"Good life"

No. Just Life. Indoors life with food and basic medicine.

You have been visited by Laura the Riveter.

Come on anons, you c-can do it! D-don't let the thread die now!

Attached: Laura.png (114x242, 64K)

hey i dont have a hs degree can i join national guard or navy

wow

Attached: b-FlUoZ_KgrBDMx7fYrNhcGWR2yVWfglLpc53wLeQfLk~IZaSrDNJp.jpg (412x412, 27K)